fmm

lfc 4 ever

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there is an editor for the 09 demo............but sure one real time for the full 09 is on its way.......

just hope we can transfer players and staff real time fingers crossed

That would be a neat feat without cracking the game first. SI/SEGA decided to give the community the finger when they went ahead with their DRM, which stops any real time editor from working.

i just wanto to edit short/socks colors and player apperances, i hope his editor can do that...

this is the most important thing for me right now!

the 3d engine is a huge thing for me and i want to be able to have my game as accurate as possible from real liife

The only way so far i have found to get more money is to copy any of the edt files to the desktop.

Once there change the name of it to boost teams.

and then insert text as so.

"BOOST_TEAM" "team name" 2000000000 10000 45000

first number is for cash second rep third ground size

once done put back into where the edt files go.

Is there an official site for FMM where we can keep up to date with what is going on? Half my first team are out for 3 months and more. ;_;

Save me, FMM!

I think someone said it should be out by the end of next week but don't quote me on that. :D

By the way if you are that desperate FMRTE beta will be out quite soon I think.

FMM is a chinese program and Jpee is Chinese

http://jpee.game.topzj.com/

this is his official forum if you are still interested and understand Chinese

Hi there ! I am Chinese and I have visited JPEE's offical forum, actually, he is making the NEW FMM for FM2009, but there is no timetable yet. Hope he can publish it asap. I shall report to all of you (who doesn't read Chinese) from time to time.

Hi there ! I am Chinese and I have visited JPEE's offical forum, actually, he is making the NEW FMM for FM2009, but there is no timetable yet. Hope he can publish it asap. I shall report to all of you (who doesn't read Chinese) from time to time.

thanks for that

below is google translation of post in jpee chinese forum

""""Jpee commitment: FMM will continue, 3.X version of the new plan.

As the last few days I have many things, whether or not to continue on the FMM is indeed a bit hesitant, especially when seen in Portugal BraCaSoft the FMM in accordance with the road after a FMRTE. The work is purely voluntary returns from the millions of people to demonstrate skills of the players and proud of the support, but even so, a person working alone, there are always limits the warm, so use some form of organization to maintain this work Continues to be the most realistic. Some groups such as Chinese net obligations in the form of the organizers need to spend a lot of energy in the coordination and communication between the management staff, the studio is the most effective way of mercenaries, so that the funds involved in the issue. I have come across the VIP version of the charges or to donate a certain way to obtain funds to buy independent cyberspace, the number of people hired as part of the development of the user and return to work, but too difficult to implement and to give up. Talk about the new version of the FMM 3, maybe there will be nothing new in the new version of the game are not addressing them. Mainly ①, the mistakes of the past, often to address the structural problems, 2.X completely give up the code; ②, a new interface and mode of operation; ③, has long been committed to the realization of the satellite club changes and increasing; ④, further from -Modified into a comprehensive tool, such as enhanced analysis of the players function, changes in the property records and compare features such as enhanced game itself and, of course, such a relatively independent PSB.。 However, the new version is due to the new code, so to be able to realize the extent to which, when this can be done can not make precise commitments. Demo versions of normally and formal version of a greater difference, so I could before the official version of a test version in the near future to see the timing of other issues I do not respond to them one by one, all the time here to look at, He might be some things in mind your co-it! """""

below is google translation of post in jpee chinese forum

""""Jpee commitment: FMM will continue, 3.X version of the new plan.

As the last few days I have many things, whether or not to continue on the FMM is indeed a bit hesitant, especially when seen in Portugal BraCaSoft the FMM in accordance with the road after a FMRTE. The work is purely voluntary returns from the millions of people to demonstrate skills of the players and proud of the support, but even so, a person working alone, there are always limits the warm, so use some form of organization to maintain this work Continues to be the most realistic. Some groups such as Chinese net obligations in the form of the organizers need to spend a lot of energy in the coordination and communication between the management staff, the studio is the most effective way of mercenaries, so that the funds involved in the issue. I have come across the VIP version of the charges or to donate a certain way to obtain funds to buy independent cyberspace, the number of people hired as part of the development of the user and return to work, but too difficult to implement and to give up. Talk about the new version of the FMM 3, maybe there will be nothing new in the new version of the game are not addressing them. Mainly ①, the mistakes of the past, often to address the structural problems, 2.X completely give up the code; ②, a new interface and mode of operation; ③, has long been committed to the realization of the satellite club changes and increasing; ④, further from -Modified into a comprehensive tool, such as enhanced analysis of the players function, changes in the property records and compare features such as enhanced game itself and, of course, such a relatively independent PSB.。 However, the new version is due to the new code, so to be able to realize the extent to which, when this can be done can not make precise commitments. Demo versions of normally and formal version of a greater difference, so I could before the official version of a test version in the near future to see the timing of other issues I do not respond to them one by one, all the time here to look at, He might be some things in mind your co-it! """""

whoa please can you make that easier for people to understand!

Archived