Emre colak

trueblue

COLAK.jpg

Cant believe he dosent have his own thread yet. I bought him in my first or second season for a cool 1 or 2 mil. He has developed into a star player. He is now a full Turk internationalist and is listed as one of their STAR players. He starts off as Left footed AM but can be easilly trained into a CM,,, can also play down the left side. I have also posted a video link of him in action (real life) for anybody that likes to know about what the game players are really like in the real world,,,and this is his wiki info,,,,,,

Emre Çolak (born 20 May 1991) is a Turkish footballer, who plays as a midfielder for Galatasaray in the Turkish Süper Lig. His nickname is 'Küçük Elmas' (The Small Diamond). He rose through the ranks of the Galatasaray youth and academy team, and was promoted to the first team during the 2009-10 season. He scored two goals on his first team debut, in a cup match against Denizli on 17 January 2010. He made his league debut for Gala in a home match against Gaziantepspor coming on as an 89th minute substitute for Arda Turan.

He is following the footsteps of Arda Turan in real life, i played him often when i managed Galatasaray and had him tutored by Arda, which helped a lot. it sucks Turkish players counts as non-eu players, which is a shame really :(

You sure you're not talking about Necip Uysal? He always goes Madrid on my games.

He's amazing too, but in my games necip always goes to Barça

today emre çolak has played in Galatasaray's 1st eleven against Denizlispor; he has really good technical skills IRL too !

Archived