FM10: Keko and Koke

gunner86

A friend recommended these 2 guys from Atletico:

Keko, 17, AMRC

Koke, 17, DM/MC

Does anyone have any experience with these guys and are they worth getting hold of?

At the start AtMadrid will accept offers of £0 for both but is it worth trying to nurture them for top flight English football?

Haha yeah they are very cheap at the start of the game. If you 'approach to sign' you have to pay compensation, but if you just make an offer they wil accept anything.

I thought i wouldn't be too cheap so i offered £1 and £8. They can get new door handles or something like that with the £9

• 3 weeks later...
I thought you might have meant like £8k or even £8mil. I'll take it back then, I probably would consider signing them for a couple of quid. Or I could buy Haribo.

After having Keko in my reserve team for more than two full seasons I'd say go for the Haribo.

I have Koke for my Liverpool team and into my 6th season he is starting to look awesome. His tackling is 17, passing 19, long shots 16 and first touch 17 had him tutored by Gerrard and Mascherano so his mental stats are pretty awesome as well Determination is 20 :D

My scouts told me to avoid Koke, don't know about Keko though. Confusing names though, would be funny to have them in the same team, I bet commentators would have nightmares in real life.

I have Dudu and Dodo in one team in one save... imagine those two challenging the commentators skills :)

I have Koke for my Liverpool team and into my 6th season he is starting to look awesome. His tackling is 17, passing 19, long shots 16 and first touch 17 had him tutored by Gerrard and Mascherano so his mental stats are pretty awesome as well Determination is 20 :D

you got a screen shot mate? please

• 3 weeks later...

Had him tutored my Mascherano for a while then got him tutored my Gerrard a couple of times and also got him to unlearn the Argues with officials ppm he got from mascherano. I really wanted his Off the Ball and Positioning to get up higher he is almost a perfect box 2 box but ive stopped playing that save as it was on 10.1 and my tactics no longer work in that save :( might give it another crack once I have figured 10.2 tactics out properly.

signed both keko & keke for sheff wed's £1k each at start of game both did very well & help me win the championship in first season. great for that divison not so good now in the premership so loan them out to nott's forest & do ok again. they are now valued at £750k & £350k so could make a nice profit.

Bought Keko for 50k, had him sitting in my youth team for two years and just called him up as I was short on offensive midfielders one day in october. Two goals in his first game, one in the next. Decent performances every time which gives me another great OM competing for one OM spot. Somehow hate that, alwas feel guilty for those three that can't play :)

Archived