FM WeeGiE Update 26/06/09

Michael F

This is due for release on Friday 26th June @ 4pm.

FM WeeGiE Fix List

General

- Latest transfers & loans (loans 3 months+ only)

- Released players

- Latest Retirements

- Player Contracts

- Manager changes

- Manager contracts

- Staff changes

- Staff contracts

- Deceased players removed

- Board Changes & Takeovers

Summer Changes

- Promotions & Relegations completed for all playable England & Scotland plus the top leagues in France, Germany, Italy & Spain

- Updated final league positions for all playable English & Scottish clubs, plus top leagues in France, Germany, Italy & Spain

- Done English & Scottish league & cup winners for 09, League winners in France, Germany, Italy & Spain plus Champions League & UEFA Cup.

- Started Updating European participants for 09/10*

- Updated all new kits for 09/10 season to June 09

- Updated stadium capacity changes & moves worldwide

- Updated competition names for 09/10 season

* Due to the Champions League, UEFA Cup & Intertoto Cup being hardcoded for the 08/09 season we are using the teams who qualified for 09/10 and the format for 08/09,

The UEFA Cup is now called Europa League & Intertoto Cup is now called Europa League Qualifiying in this update.

PLEASE NOTE THAT POINTS DEDUCTIONS ARE HARD CODED AND CANNOT BE REMOVED, WE RECCOMMEND DOWNLOADING A SAVE GAME EDITOR SUCH AS FMRTE FROM http://www.bracasoft.com"]HERE[/url]. FM WEEGIE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF GAME USING THIS 3RD PARTY TOOL.

Other Changes

- Removed all expired bans from database up to end of June 09

- Removed all expired retirements from database up to end of June 09

- Removed all old future transfers up to the end of June 09 and moved players to their new clubs

- Removed all expired loans worldwide till June 09

- Removed all old injures from database up to end of April 09 for all playable English & Scottish clubs plus the top leagues in France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain, Portugal & U.S.A, and starting removing ones from other countries*

* We are working through the database and will be removing more of these.

Any questions please ask them here and ill try and answer them asap

Have you fixed the bug where European teams weren't being loaded in their correct places?

Ive tried to sort it out as good as i can, for the major countries England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy & Spain, im going to look at doing the rest for next release. I wanted to get it done for this one but ive been busy with work etc

Should be out around 4.30 on the WeeGiE forum btw

Is tevez a free agent in this update? and is C ronaldo at r.madrid?

Thanks.

hi ronaldo is at madrid but tevez isnt a free agent because created a team called msi and put him there and in my opioin hes made msis reputation way to high as he wouldnt even join my man city team.

there where afew transfers missing from the latest release, crnt remember them off the top of my head but here is two i can remember

Mauro Zárate – Lazio

Juninho Pernambucano - Al-Gharafa

also Barcelona were playing in the Europa League and not the Champions League

hi ronaldo is at madrid but tevez isnt a free agent because created a team called msi and put him there and in my opioin hes made msis reputation way to high as he wouldnt even join my man city team.

I have fixed this tonight for next release

Archived