Marcus Berg

IanZG

Looks like a decent player. Is he the guy that used to be at Ajax?

nope, he's only been at Goteborg and Groningen. Have come across him a few times in my Heracles game, but he's never impressed me enough to be worthy of a purchase as of yet

haha, i agree with IanZG.

He's going to have a massive improvement on 2010, he has been on form this last season and just lately.

He doesent look too good, and from the screenshot of him in 2012, he doesent develop as much as me and im sure other people would like him to.

tbh that screenshot is a pretty poor reflection of how he can be at that time in the game...

on my hull game he was finishing top of the scoring charts with accolades every year... and he certainly looked a lot better then that...

he was also worth 16million and getting bids from arsenal for 30 mil in 2010

• 2 weeks later...

I have just bought him for 5.5mill in January 1st season on 9.3 patch, Im currently 6th in the league with PSG, however I just cant get him to score, I play him up front with Hoarau,

What player instructions would you suggest to set him as?

Thanks

I have just bought him for 5.5mill in January 1st season on 9.3 patch, Im currently 6th in the league with PSG, however I just cant get him to score, I play him up front with Hoarau,

What player instructions would you suggest to set him as?

Thanks

FR - Often

RWB - Mixed or Rarely

LS - Mixed

CB - Rarely

TTB - Mixed

Tick hub?

I remember him on FM 07 he was still classed as an AM/F/C at Gothenburg. Always my first buy of the game, along with a centre half, who ended up at Rangers IRL.

Always, always used to score against Arsenal....off the bench or starting. I have fond memories of his hat-trick away at Ashburton Grove. Dont think he is that good in 09 if I rmemeber correctly, but then he is only young, so could improve!

Archived