San Marinese National Team Sign-Up: The Updates

Update 1: A relatively boring first season with no moves for any of the players.

Although, one player has just received a 200k bid plus clauses for him from one of the world’s biggest teams. Although, this big team had a bad season with only a Community Shield to add to their honours, and they only just scrapped into the Champions League with a 4th place finish.

Next: The Player updates

The Player Updates - Season 1

Dipdinho - No appearances for Dipdinho at Arsenal. He is on a professional contract though, and is worth 1.7 million. And, he has two appearances for San Marino so far.

Luke Frost - Still on a youth contract at Man United but with a value of 475k and with 2 U21 appearances, it is clear that he will be offered a professional contract. No appearances this season though.

Robinho Carlos - He made 4 appearances and 5 sub appearances for Huddersfield this season with a poor average rating. He is on a 1k a week contract and is worth 9k. Although, a move is around the corner for him though with interest from QPR and Scunthorpe being shown.

Maz Armitage - 39 appearances and 5 sub appearances for Huddersfield in L1 was a good first season for him. He also netted 11 goals from the striking position which is a relatively poor showing. The big plus for Maz is the 200k plus clauses bid from Manchester United for him. This move will make a huge difference for him and will also make sure that he reaches his PA easier. 3 caps for San Marino is a good start to his international career.

Joe Gosney - 2 U21 appearances with 1 goal for San Marino plus 1 sub appearance for Huddersfield is all Gosney has to show for a poor opening season.

Jack Browne - 0 appearances for QPR. 1 U21 appearance for San Marino. Browne is worth 40k.

Tom Smith - 3 U21 appearances for San Marino is all the 16 year-old has to show for an abysmal opening season for him.

Ben Taylor - Good Technical stats show promise for the DM, but no appearances for Bayern even in their reserves show that he is not seen as a promising player. He has got 1 U21 cap though.

Gilb Ster - Gilb Ster showed that he is extremely promising with 3U21 appearances. As well as this, he started in one match in the league in goal for AC Milan which he conceded one goal in. He kept 17 clean sheets for the reserves though.

Adam Martin - 2 U21 appearances plus 15 poor reserve appearances for Martin at Aston Villa in his first season.

James Ralph - 2 U21 appearances. And, one substitute cup appearance for which Ralph got a 5 rating in.

Lucas Volman - Volman is perhaps the most promising player out of the whole group so far. The centre-back made 3 starting appearances for the San Marino and has got excellent defensive stats. Watch this space :D

Jimmy Riddle - 6 assists and 1 goal in 15 appearances for Barcelona B show that this boy has promise. He also has 3 U21 caps and one goal for the U21. He is listed for loan at Barcalona.

Josh Hadfield - Capped at U19 level for San Marino. He can’t even get in the Exeter team in the BSP and made 0 appearances this season.

Marco Machiavelli - He is worth 750k and has 3 U21 caps. Apart from that, he made 41 non-competitive appearances for Inter.

Tyler Burrows - 18 appearances plus 3 sub-appearances for Andorra C.F. He conceded 32 goals though. He has been capped for the U19’s.

Scott Gilchrist - The defensive-midfielder is capped at U19 level and is currently being tutored by Andy Robinson at Swansea,

Ricky Nakano - This hot-shot is currently being tutored by the experienced goal-scorer Mateja Kezman. He has scored 14 goals in 31 non-competitive appearances and has 3 U21 caps and 1 goal.

Gervase Smith - Capped at U19 level, this attacking midfielder is seen as a decent young player at Pompy.

Jock Macleodini - 1 U21 appearance. He is currently being tutored by Luka Modric. He is described as an explosive winger.

Theo Stigarakis - This decent young player is capped at U19 level and is extremely talented at free-kicks and is very influential.

Emmanuel Dreilinho - 11 appearances for Southend including 3 off the bench. He is showing lots of promise and has 7 caps for San Marino and 1 goal from left-back. He is wanted by West Ham, Liverpool, Bolton, Leeds, Pompy etc. West Ham have bid 120k for him plus clauses.

Andrew Jackson - 6 caps for San Marino, this young centre-back is an important player for Joe Public and has made 22 appearances for them this season scoring 0 goals but getting 5 assists.

Haowan Madridstas - Extremely talented are the only words that I can use to describe this player. Barcelona hold him in high regard and he is a similar type of player to Iniesta and he is being taught by Iniesta. He has 2 U21 appearances but I see him as one of the best players.

Bee Cee - 3 U21 caps. He is a good passer and is extremely fast. Apart from that he isn’t very good.

Shaz Ali - 3 international appearances including 1 assist and a MoM. He has lots of flair and knows how to pass a ball. No appearances for Villa this season.

Faccia Rosso - He has 2 U21 caps but has made no appearances for Juve this season. He needs to improve quick as his only attributes are being very fast and a good dribbler but he has potential.

Brettney Vanussi - 1 U21 cap and 15 appearances for San Marino, who finished in 6th in the C2/B.

Luigi Mariachi - 1 international cap for this promising winger. He is being taught by Esajas at Sheffield Wednesday. He made 47 non-competitive appearances but only scored a disappointing 2 goals and equally disappointing is his 2 assists.

Mario Wululugi - 1 U21 cap. He made 13 appearances for Woking keeping 2 clean sheets and letting in 19 goals. Woking finished 10th but Wululugi has excellent keeper stats.

Wobill Luman - Capped at U19 level. He is at Preston and has played 28 times non-competitively from which he made 15 assists and scored 7 goals. The attacking midfielder is showing promise.

The Beast - The defender/striker is currently learning from karl Hawley at Preston. He is uncapped for San Marino. He made 23 non-competitive starts for Preston U18s. 18 in defence and 5 upfront from where he netted 2 goals and got 3 assists.

Extra Information

If there is no information about appearances then, you did not make any first-team ones but you may have made non-competitive ones but I may not have included them as they may have been insignificant.

Any requests, improvements, mistakes etc. that you would like to make regarding the update, please post below.

Screenshots will be at the end of the second season.

Tomorrow there may be an update and there definitely will be an international update.

disappointed not to be the one for the bid from united but a move to west ham could be the way to go for my player as games will be the best way to improve but i think if liverpool make a bid my player will just see the short-term and not the long term benefit, i also hope he doesnt go out for a nite on the town with stevie G!!!!

Jock Macleodini - 1 U21 appearance. He is currently being tutored by Luka Modric. He is described as an explosive winger.

Bit of a quiet season for me. Atleast i've got an U21 cap and being tutored by Modric which i'm pretty pleased about.

pnefc22, maybe in future updates you could include the club and maybe the username next to the player name? Just an idea to give people abit more info and make it easier to talk about each other imo.:)

Jimmy Riddle - 6 assists and 1 goal in 15 appearances for Barcelona B show that this boy has promise. He also has 3 U21 caps and one goal for the U21. He is listed for loan at Barcalona.

i am amazing :D and have a lot of promise :D

Bit of a quiet season for me. Atleast i've got an U21 cap and being tutored by Modric which i'm pretty pleased about.

pnefc22, maybe in future updates you could include the club and maybe the username next to the player name? Just an idea to give people abit more info and make it easier to talk about each other imo.:)

Thanks for the advice - I will take it on board :)

Sorry guys about the delay!

I was watching the football on tuesday and wednesday, obviously :D

And, I had 3 teeth removed today so I have been recuperating :D.

I have holidayed the second season and it is very interesting :D

Will post the report up tomorrow.

I have just been waiting for more people to comment on their players, as their has been 23 or 24 comments on around 30 players.

I was waiting for the last 6 people to comment. ;)

But, I will just prepare the next update instead.

If they don't comment on their players next week then, I will stop giving updates on their players :D

I wouldn't wait for comments if I were you, robert. As in the Guide to Starting a Sign-Up, you should set a public schedule and stick to it. Sure, neglect those players from the reports if they continue to fail to post, but waiting for everyone to post just slows things down and disappoints those who have posted. 24/30 is actually a quite good ratio.

I have just been waiting for more people to comment on their players, as their has been 23 or 24 comments on around 30 players.

I was waiting for the last 6 people to comment. ;)

But, I will just prepare the next update instead.

If they don't comment on their players next week then, I will stop giving updates on their players :D

I believe I was one of the first :D:D

I wouldn't wait for comments if I were you, robert. As in the Guide to Starting a Sign-Up, you should set a public schedule and stick to it. Sure, neglect those players from the reports if they continue to fail to post, but waiting for everyone to post just slows things down and disappoints those who have posted. 24/30 is actually a quite good ratio.

I wasn't planning on waiting for people to post on every update.

Just on the first one, so I could see who was even slightly commited.

There are people who come on the forums every day but there are also people who come on only occasionally.

Some might have even gone on holiday or something happened they can't get out of.

You will always get a mix of people signing up but the commitment of most usually balances it out.

Archived