Fernandinho

Johnyboy

This Fernandinho?

fopyyg.png

If so, I haven't played enough games (clearly) to be able to make a judgement on him yet... Shall get back to you though (assuming he is the right one).

Looks very talented! Does he have one of those "the new Kaka" in his personal?

Looks very talented! Does he have one of those "the new Kaka" in his personal?

Nope, nothing like that yet... Don't know if a player can get one of them later on or not though... He's on international at the mo which is annoying because I want to try him out some more!

He can play in a lot of positions as well which is handy.

I had him for my Swansea side, he performed pretty well for me, and on occasion did some very exceptional things. I sold him after one season because Man Utd made a ridiuclous offer for him. I was quite happy with him, and he played well consistently, but I was expecting more from him. It could have been due to the fact he needed more time to adapt to the English game, but I just thought he'd perform a little better than he did, and produce some of that Brazilian flair.

In any case, a good signing, and if he doesn't perform he should be easily sold for a tidy profit.

• 2 years later...

Playing him as a Deep Lying Playmaker - Defend in CM for my Milan team and he's been great. 7 goals & 10 assists in his 44(3) appearances, but most importantly he's involved in pretty much everything good the team does and he's always available for a pass.

Most of his 7 goals have been beautiful free kicks too. For 12.5 million you couldn't find much better.

Archived