Moussa Sissoko

bjoggi33

Yeah I signed him for my Palermo squad and I started him a few times towards the end of the season. He had some decent performances and my ass man rates him highly.

• 3 weeks later...

He became world class on my Tottenham save. Top-shelf all-round midfielder, bangs in a fair few and actually leads my team in tackles. First choice France international. I play him and Vidal together when I want a 'steel' central midfield. He's strong, skilled, and has been a model professional. What's not to like. Quality signing.

:thup: great player; part of the 2010 World Cup (where he scored a wonderfull long shot; i was in the stands watching him as he is at my club since 18 years old; cost me 8 mil pounds); i'll let him develop a little more and show him later;

there are a lot of players in french like him : Faty(on loan from Roma; cost 1.5 mil after loan); Matuidi (A.S Saint-Etienne); Capoue(Toulouse); Morgan Schneiderlin(Southampton; Moussa's friend); Chantome(PSG); Adrien(Sporting; dual citizen) all of these are box to box players; engines

decent potential: Diame(Rayo), Ducasse(Bordeauax), Malauri Martin(Monaco); Coquelin(Arsenal); Mongoncu(Monaco), Distel Zola(Monaco); Plessis(Liverpool); Sankhare(PSG)

• 1 month later...

I bought him at 19, he's a great player already by 22 and has developed really well alongside Mark Noble. Best thing is his Role Model abilities, all my young mids have ended with positive comments after tutoring (I estimate he's given me £5mil in extra transfer revenue through this)

^^my West Ham save

In my Sydney FC save he is pretty good and plays in Spain for Valencia

He is awesome, I'm only in the 2nd season, and he's the skipper of my Fulham side already (at 19)! Great box to box midfielder, who if I manage to improve his technical attributes will become my 'next Paddy Viera'!

• 1 month later...
[Has anyone had any experience with him. How good he becomes? His physical stats are pretty good, his technique and work rate are pretty good. Still has a few years do develop;). Thing he'll cut it at prem level ?

moussasissoko.th.jpg

I'm using him in my Celtic team, since first season.

He's definitely world class, my best signing of FM09 so far.

Dominates the Central midfield, either marking or making runs forward.

He tends to shoot well for me, scoring a good number of goals from far.

Well, a definitely must sign in my oppinion ( Liverpool, Milan, Arsenal, are always trying to sign him in my save)

I used to play develope him as a DMC in my games where he easily excels due to his physical attributes. Recently howeer, I've tried developing him to fill the attacking half of the MC role and it's been a surprisingly good decision. He seems to power into scoring positions with headers and tap-ins and his passing is good enough to keep things running. He's really one of those players who can excel in any midfield role.

• 1 month later...

Considering selling the forever injury prone hargreaves, and was wondering in the 2nd season, do you reckon Moussa would be suitable cover for Carrick for United in the DM holding sort of role? Thanks :D

I bought him for Arsenal and played him from the off in the first season and he's not looked out of place. In fact, he'll blossom faster with games so I'd say he's ready to start if needed.

Archived