Ramires

Ramires

Ramires Santos do Nascimento or simply Ramires (born March 24, 1987 in Rio de Janeiro), is a Brazilian defensive midfielder. He currently plays for Cruzeiro. Ramires has agreed a 5 year deal with Cruzeiro with a permanent move from Joinville as of January 2008. The fee is $300,000 where Cruzeiro will own 70% of the players economic rights. Joinville will keep 30% in the event of any further transfers in the future. Sporting Lisbon are set to make a bid for the midfielder. On July 21, 2008, Ramires was named the replacement for Robinho on the Brazil squad for the 2008 Summer Olympics at Beijing.

Full name:Ramires Santos do Nascimento

Date of birth:March 24, 1987 (1987-03-24) (age 21)

Place of birth:Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Height:1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)

Playing position: Defensive Midfielder

Although he is categorised as a DMC, he also plays well at MC.

Ramires in FM09

2i8bs0i.png

Note: I have trained him at DR :D

Comments + Feedback

Comments on how he develops on your save, if you think he's a good player and anything else about him will be appreciated :thup:

In my game, where I manage Brazil and Man Utd, he plays DMC for my Brazil team and somehow every other game he smashes one into the top corner from like 30 yards out. However, he doesn't even compare to Camacho, who, in my Utd side, just controls the game and spreads the play with ease.

I have him for Man Utd and he's solid but not spectacular. Yet for Brazil he's first choice and banging in goals. He hasn't scored for me yet. Then again I've only played a season. I have noticed that he improves very little though. Especially his technical stats. All my other players have had dramatic increases in the season that I've played. It's annoying and has led to him being merely backup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In 2011 season as QPR I signed Ramires for US$29.5m. During the January window 2012, Arsenal made a $59m bid and the board accepted it over my head. In 17 appearances with them that season he scored 4, had 6 assists, and an average rating of 7.34. A worthy buy in my opinion for all but the very best midfields.

He plays for Man City on my game. I play as Man Utd and there was one game when he scored two from 30-35 yards and they beat me 2-0. I hadn't really noticed him until this point but hes a good solid player. Not good enough for top 4 but would be good enough for a top half Premiership team imo.

• 1 month later...

ramires.jpg

Developed by the AI, was signed by Ath. Madrid after a season and has been a thorn in my side ever since. Reguarly scores screamers from range against me. Classed as a World Class Midfielder and is a very very good little player. I would sign him for my Barce side if the asking price was a little lower, but for £80m+ I would rather go for Fabregas.

Edit - This is in the 2012/2013 season.

Archived