Is it possible to win in injury time?

I have a few times. Drawn / Lost more to injury time goals though. Should do something tactically about that I guess.

I usually go all out attack at the end looking for the winner. Perhaps a more level tactic would be better?

Yeah you can win in injury time but only if you are very very lucky. I'm not sure what was going to happen next before Aguero hit the back of the net with about 10 secs to go!

extratime.jpg

I have a left back (brazilian) callled marcio and aguero and i play for liverpool. :cool:

I know that wins the tie but it'snot a single game (since you where wining 2-1).

Talk about leaving it late though!

I've been specifically looking for 2 seasons to see if I get a winner in a game in injury time. I've lost and drawn then but not won.

I've scored two goals in injury time (90+1 and 90+3) to turn a game that I was losing 1-0 as fiorentina vs Juventus. Imagine my face when we scored the equaliser!!! Not to mention the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• 3 weeks later...
I've scored two goals in injury time (90+1 and 90+3) to turn a game that I was losing 1-0 as fiorentina vs Juventus. Imagine my face when we scored the equaliser!!! Not to mention the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

As Bolton I'm 1-0 down at home but goals on: -

90+3, 90+5 and 90+7 give us the most shocking win I've had to date playing FM/CM.

I have witnessed quite a few injury time winners during my two and a half seasons so far. The most memorable would have to be the one scored in the Champions League Final just the season past.

The score was tied at 2-2 between myself and Manchester United and extra time was looming larger as we entered the fourth out of a minimum of six extra minutes to be played out during injury time of the second half.

Then the following occurs:

CLFinalInjuryTimeWinner.jpg

My favourite part about this was the fact that Evra and Hargreaves got booked for dissent. :) And for the record, no it was not offside!

Like this?

Untitled-5.jpg

That was some game.

I've just turned another win into a draw in injury time so I'm in the process of making a long ball tactic to see how I get on at the end of games. For the life of me I can't win in injury time.

On my Napoli save I once won 5-4 away to Lazio (I think), and they were leading 4-0 after the 1st half.. I got a screenshot, and I'm willing to post it if someone wants me to prove it or something, but it's on page 4 in the Napolu thread in the GPTG...

I scored the 5-4 goal in overtime.

EDIT: I found the link to the screen:D: http://i39.tinypic.com/2lxcn76.jpg

I win in injury time more often than my opponents do. Took a couple of months to figure it all out, but I have a great all-out-attack tactic that seems to work about 50% of the time. Also have defensive counter attacking tactic that means when I'm defending a one-goal lead I often (about 25% of the time) increase my lead rather than drawing.

Archived