Anderson sucks!

torehj

That looks right to me mate, after a few years I'm sure you will see his stats go up.

his dribbling and creativty dont look accurate tho do you agree?

Anderson has crap stats for what he is like in real life. In real life, Ferguson can play him and expect him to pick passes out, bustle for the ball and dribble out of midfield. On the game you can't rely on him at all to begin with!

in 08 Anderson was class, scored at least 15 goals a season for me from CM.

this season cant really comment as im not long into it, but his stats do look a bit shabby

Yeah, but he has yet to score IRL for us so can't say that's too much of an issue. I do think some of his stats are underrated (tackling & marking - remember him keeping fabregas out of the game at the Emirates) but i don't think finishing/long shots are

Hes not as good as he should be but he is not the worst player on the game because that is rooney. Rooneys stats should be higher but its not his stats that are a problem, its that he gets crap ratings every game which is really starting to annoy me now

His ratings seems to go up at the end of the matches. So dont sub him!! He scored 26 goals for me the first season. His rating was 7.05. But the rating is not to important as long as he scores!!

since when was he that fast? ive never noticed his pace. i remember last season when he broke through and would have been 1 on 1 but gerrard caught up with him and tackled him. never thought he was fast at all, never mind faster than fernando torres!

Archived