Wonderkids FM09

garf

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
name: Marouane Fellaini

club: Everton

value: 20M euro (some 13M pound i think)

sale value: ?

work permit required: nope

He is INCREDIBLE for a 20 year old.... similar to Cahill with the great aerial ability.... highly recommended! :thup::thup::thup:

These are all the actual wonderkids (as description) i could find in the beginning of the game:

Anderson, Man U

Marouane Fellaini, Everton

Nicklas Bendtner, Arsenal

Karim Benzema, Lyon

Mario Balotelli, Inter

Bojan, Barcelona

Diego Capel, Sevilla

Juan Manuel Mata, Valencia

Alexandre Pato, Milan

Theo Walcott, Arsenal

Sergio Aguëro, Atletico

These are the players my scouts assessed as "sign at all cost" or *******, so very likely future wonderkids:

Miralem Pjanic, Lyon

Jack Wilshere, Arsenal

Stevan Jovetic, Fiorentina

"definite purchase" or ******

Henri Saivet, Bordeaux

Sergio Asenjo, Valladolid

Breno, Bayern

Mamadou Sakho, PSG

Gai Assulin, Barcelona

Carlos Vela, Arsenal

Aaron Ramsey, Arsenal

Name: Franco Zuculini

Club: Racing Club (Argentina)

Value: £180k

Sale Value: 700k

Work Permit: Yes, granted on appeal

I sent out many highly rated scouts on this player and they all come to the conclusion that he will be a leading Premier League midfielder in the future.

Guest Tonidopa

Michael Johnson from Man City became a "Wonderkid" for me in the demo. Promising player, some good performances as a central midfielder.

Do you mean wonderkids as in people with a lot of talent or youngsters with the description WONDERKID in their profile? if it is the latter, people like keirrison do NOT belong in this thread

people like bojan, pato, etc, have wonderkid in their profile !

Do you mean wonderkids as in people with a lot of talent or youngsters with the description WONDERKID in their profile? if it is the latter, people like keirrison do NOT belong in this thread

Even Fellaini has wonderkid;) it's not super hard to get. Also since it depends mostly on rep. it depends on what team they play for.

you have a point, what i meant was the same kind of thing as last years thread. so the players who should be included are current wonderkids or players who become wonderkids i.e. just after they sign for a big club. and to be honest nobody will complain if any very good youngster is put on. we just want to expand our knowledge of young kids!

Archived