Wonderkids FM09

garf

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joe Mattock is a good player but he is a wonder kid if trained well Im hoping cause that was how it was in 08. Also Adam Llanna from Southampton is another stunner. Must buy for prem teams of any kind.

Lallana doesn't seem that good....but I have it on good authority that he's pretty good IRL.

One to look out for is Adem Ljajic, plays on the right wing for Partizan (I think, Im at work!).

Hi there, I was just wondering whether anyone could link me to a thread, or explain, how the -10, -9, -8 player potential ratings work please? And also what a 'PA' rating is?... Sorry if this is abit of a stupid question for you FM pro's out there but it would help me a lot! Cheers!

i got balotelli for 11.5mil. a reccent post says 13.25

i got him for 9.5 with 15% sell on clause.... to be honest i would have given less money and 50% sell on because how good he is this year im never going sell him hes a beast at free kicks.... 18 years old and 18 for freekicks:O

name: Micah richards (DRC, MC)

club: Man. City

value: 8M

sale value: No idea.

work permit required: No

name: Sokratis Papastathopoulos (DC)

club: Genoa

value: 3M

sale value: 7.25M

name: Ched Evans (ST)

club: Man. City

value: For me, 6M

sale value: No idea (I'm Man City.)

I am Man City, Micah Richard and Ched Evans have turned into wonderkids so I dont know there sale value.

name: Adam Lallana

club: Soton

value: 650k

sale value: 900k (board will accept due to Soton being financially insucure)

work permit required: Nope

Scout that I employed (rating of 19 judging player ablity)..advised..has the potential to be twice the player McFadden is.

:thup:

Anyone manage to get Jack Wilshere? How much? My bid of $16+million got accepted but he didn't want to join me (at Chelsea). His stats are magical for a 16y.o.

I also had problems trying to get Mario Balotelli, not even for $16m. A possible reason could be that I bought Adriano from Inter and they may not want to sell another to me...how's that for realism!

Lallana doesn't seem that good....but I have it on good authority that he's pretty good IRL.

One to look out for is Adem Ljajic, plays on the right wing for Partizan (I think, Im at work!).

Adam is a very good young british talent. He has everything that you need from a player that can in the hole behind the striker. Also if trained properly I'm sure he could be a fantastic central midfielder.

Anyone manage to get Jack Wilshere? How much? My bid of $16+million got accepted but he didn't want to join me (at Chelsea). His stats are magical for a 16y.o.

I also had problems trying to get Mario Balotelli, not even for $16m. A possible reason could be that I bought Adriano from Inter and they may not want to sell another to me...how's that for realism!

just got him for £3mill + 15% of next fee(first season)

looks awesome

Hello everyone glad to be back and i have been quietly looking at young kids in brazil as ive gone as cruziero:

two of my own

ramires cm

age 20

cruziero

Value:2.9million

guilherme am/fc many of you will remember him from last year

cruziero

value: 4.3million

age 19

rafael gk

cruziero

age 19

value 1.5million

I've set my scouts to the brazillian under 20 league and found some class kid not sure how they'll turn out

Marillia

Lopes st

age 15

value 350k

and this may confuse you same name lol

marillia

lopes gk

age 15

value 350k

and finally

augusto cm

nautico

value unsure

age 15

I've set my scouts to the brazillian under 20 league and found some class kid not sure how they'll turn out

Marillia

Lopes st

age 15

value 350k

and this may confuse you same name lol

marillia

lopes gk

age 15

value 350k

and finally

augusto cm

nautico

value unsure

age 15

I found a 14 year old kid called David Lopez, french midfielder. AMAZING! Scouts say hes easily gonna be as good as fabregas.

I believe all players above are newgens.

name: Juan Manuel Mata

club: Valencia

value: £6m

sale value:

Mata is amazing signed him for arsenal and hes playing ahead of nasri managed to pick him up for £2.5m as he was transfer listed at start of first season. into jan now and assisant thinks i should sell rosicky as mata is better than him

Haven't seen much of this guy on these forums yet

Name: Federico Laurito

Club: Udinese (on loan at livorno 1st season though)

Value: Not sure...

Sale value: i picked him up for about £7.5 mill at the start of the 2nd season

Work permit: I'd expect so

Picked this kid up for my Fiorentina side and he's played really well and his stats have improved a lot. Start of the 3rd season and my coaches rate him as well as aguero and say he's likely to improve.

Do you mean wonderkids as in people with a lot of talent or youngsters with the description WONDERKID in their profile? if it is the latter, people like keirrison do NOT belong in this thread

people like bojan, pato, etc, have wonderkid in their profile !

People here don't fully understeand wonderkid status.I was explained how that work.Player must be under 21...that mean for that guy who posted pic with scout rating:Kuzmanovic or how is his name canot be wonderkid...he is 21.Also you are mistaken here....you don't need to have wonderkid in profille.Vela,Walcott for example are NOT wonderkids at start of the season but they will become in half of the season.It is little bit complicated with wonderkids...you never know which young player with potential will become and which not.For sure player need to have x current ability and x potential abily plus he need to be played regularly for first team.Also training facilities helps in my opinion.

Archived