Australia - National Premier Leagues

Hi everybody,

I'm not sure if there is anybody that wants this, but I thought I would upload it anyway, I have made the NPL for the Australian state leagues.

It contains the top division from:

-Victoria

-NSW

-Northern NSW

-Queensland

-South Australia

-Western Australia

-ACT

-Tasmania

Each team plays each team from their division twice, with the winner of the league moving onto the NPL Playoffs in a knockout competition with each round across two legs to eventually crown the winner of the NPL.

I also set up the FFA Cup to pick the correct teams (I change the spots allocated to each league but I think it is a bit more fair now), the dates the matches are played on are incorrect because I couldn't tell it to play the matches outside the team dates.

Future Updates:

-Hopefully set up promotion/relegation

Handy Tips:

-Don't add fake players to teams (this can really throw out your finances)

-Add key staff (most teams don't have any staff and they can be difficult to find)

Installation:

-Put the file in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/editor data

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/af82yoa32523e8b/NPL_B348B7CB-F6D3-41DC-AEB1-7567688DF461.fmf

Nice stuff man now I can play with my local club :cool:

Any plans to add the FFA Cup qualifying cups? I know ours is called the Waratah Cup

Prize money for winning the league should be set at about $27k I know that's what my team got when we won the NSWPL a few years back

I might eventually add in the individual cups. At the moment I'm just trying to see if I can start off at a state league team and make my way up to the a-league and beyond.

I didn't set up any prize money for the leagues but I set the TV money at $400 000. This is probably way too much considering I don't think any games are televised at all, but it was just to make sure the clubs could pay all their wages without going broke.

I might eventually add in the individual cups. At the moment I'm just trying to see if I can start off at a state league team and make my way up to the a-league and beyond.

I didn't set up any prize money for the leagues but I set the TV money at $400 000. This is probably way too much considering I don't think any games are televised at all, but it was just to make sure the clubs could pay all their wages without going broke.

Awesome, Yeah IRL no games are televised which sucks but that's another story.. I know the VPL streams 1 match a week though & in NSW they usually stream the final and sometimes the semi's

Im not sure how old you are so dont take offence either way but this isnt a very good league you have sort of created ....

No FFA Cup rounds names entered .... you seem to have 2 Hyundai a leagues going together ? .... one says RS ? Your All stars team is playing Barcelona ??? ... All the team names are ending with FC or SC ? So u need to delele those off .... Prize money all wrong ?

Lots more !!! you didnt use advance editor either

Im not sure how old you are so dont take offence either way but this isnt a very good league you have sort of created ....

No FFA Cup rounds names entered .... you seem to have 2 Hyundai a leagues going together ? .... one says RS ? Your All stars team is playing Barcelona ??? ... All the team names are ending with FC or SC ? So u need to delele those off .... Prize money all wrong ?

The 2 A-league's was set by SI not the OP. RS denotes the Regular Season as the A-league is formatted like the MLS with play-offs deciding the overall winner

The A-league All Stars played Manchester United last year, Juventus this year & are rumored to be playing Arsenal next year what's so unrealistic about Barcelona?

Prize money could be reworked but honestly as a supporter of a lower league Australian team it's not much IRL, I haven't played with the file as of yet but I'm sure the 400k set as TV money should be enough to get teams by without bankrupting themselves 3 seasons in

What an absolute bellend.

1. What do you mean by no FFA Cup round names entered?

2. I didn't touch anything to do with the a-league.

3. I didn't touch anything to do with the all stars.

4. I didn't touch them anyway but what is wrong with club names ending with FC or SC.

5. I said the prize money was wrong because there is no way of finding the correct amounts, hence the tv money.

But I'm enjoying using it anyway.

I used an Australian file in 2014, even played with Stirling Lions. Any plans to add 2nd and 3rd divisions for the State Leagues? The 2014 file had it, don't know who made it though. I'm not sure if I can recreate those complicated playoff rules Australia has.

Do a search in the forums for anything with australian content ... should come up

So, I imported the xml file to make it compatible with the new FM. Apparently there were a lot of club changes in Australia. So I had to add some clubs to the state leagues. I searched for Australian teams that have no league set up in the new 2015 editor. Than moved these teams to their respective regional league, if needed. Some of you may care if these teams actually still compete, it's not hard to create the missing clubs and replace them. Anyway, with the regional leagues you never know which teams will be left in 2-3 years and which will disappear.

I also expanded the A-League. Based myself on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expansion_of_the_A-League and the bids of the clubs. I did not add all, only the regions that I like the most. :D I also added teams from Fiji, Solomon Isl, New Caledonia and from Auckland NZ. (As I once heard rumors about expanding the A-League into the pacific islands. I'm not sure if I red this somewhere, or I heard it from the commentators while watching the A-League games. Anyway, I liked the idea a lot.) Made them play each other twice.

If you're interested, I could upload it here. You can always modify what you don't like.

EDIT

I added Underwriter sugardaddy to each new team, to make sure they won't take only the last positions in the table. Of course, all teams are professional.

So, I imported the xml file to make it compatible with the new FM. Apparently there were a lot of club changes in Australia. So I had to add some clubs to the state leagues. I searched for Australian teams that have no league set up in the new 2015 editor. Than moved these teams to their respective regional league, if needed. Some of you may care if these teams actually still compete, it's not hard to create the missing clubs and replace them. Anyway, with the regional leagues you never know which teams will be left in 2-3 years and which will disappear.

I also expanded the A-League. Based myself on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expansion_of_the_A-League and the bids of the clubs. I did not add all, only the regions that I like the most. :D I also added teams from Fiji, Solomon Isl, New Caledonia and from Auckland NZ. (As I once heard rumors about expanding the A-League into the pacific islands. I'm not sure if I red this somewhere, or I heard it from the commentators while watching the A-League games. Anyway, I liked the idea a lot.) Made them play each other twice.

If you're interested, I could upload it here. You can always modify what you don't like.

EDIT

I added Underwriter sugardaddy to each new team, to make sure they won't take only the last positions in the table. Of course, all teams are professional.

I would love to have a go at your version. FFA cup is included right with all the teams?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=347091582

OK, guys. I did exactly the same thing for New Zealand. Premier divisions of the regional leagues and first divisions. Because Wellington Phoenix ® are now competing in the ASB Premiership and I hate odd number of teams in the leagues I allowed myself to add Tupapa Maraerenga (best team in the Cook Islands) to the ASB Premiership. Maybe you know Cook Islands are somewhat dependable to New Zealand.

• 2 weeks later...
Finally giving this a spin, Noticed Wellington are particpating in the FFA Cup when IRL their in-eligible. Any way to change this or is beyond the capabilities of the editor to exclude certain teams?

This is from the FFA Cup website:

Why is Wellington Phoenix participating in the Westfield FFA Cup?

As a Club licensed by FFA to particpate in the Hyundai A-League, Wellington Phoenix should be afforded the same opportunity as other Hyundai A-League Clubs to play in the Westfield FFA Cup. As a professional club, Wellington Phoenix is not able to play in New Zealand Football's Chatham Cup.

In accordance with FIFA Regulations, Wellington Phoenix's participation in the Westfield FFA Cup has been approved by FIFA, the AFC, the OFC and New Zealand Football.

Wellington Phoenix will play all Westfield FFA Cup matches in Australia.

Read more at http://www.theffacup.com.au/about/faqs/rgiczukl1gwh1puacwa2pizdo#u3eLXiSG0guvo0pV.99

This is from the FFA Cup website:

Why is Wellington Phoenix participating in the Westfield FFA Cup?

As a Club licensed by FFA to particpate in the Hyundai A-League, Wellington Phoenix should be afforded the same opportunity as other Hyundai A-League Clubs to play in the Westfield FFA Cup. As a professional club, Wellington Phoenix is not able to play in New Zealand Football's Chatham Cup.

In accordance with FIFA Regulations, Wellington Phoenix's participation in the Westfield FFA Cup has been approved by FIFA, the AFC, the OFC and New Zealand Football.

Wellington Phoenix will play all Westfield FFA Cup matches in Australia.

Read more at http://www.theffacup.com.au/about/faqs/rgiczukl1gwh1puacwa2pizdo#u3eLXiSG0guvo0pV.99

My mistake! :o

Archived