Can I be a regen in FM15?

So because you can't be bothered to use the editor, SI should just add you into the (completely unfinished, unreleased, and at the moment non-existent) game themselves, despite you being "just a punter"?

Aye, OK.

So because you can't be bothered to use the editor, SI should just add you into the (completely unfinished, unreleased, and at the moment non-existent) game themselves, despite you being "just a punter"?

Aye, OK.

I'd rather not bother with the editing tool. Was just wandering if anyone knew if you can officially add youself for when FM15 comes out.

Thanks for a great, cynical reply though - very helpful.

Not sure why the OP is getting the negative replies tbh.

With the last patch done for FM14 SI will be working on FM15 so its the correct time to ask if something like this could be included although I very much doubt SI would consider a feature like this given the extra work it would involve.

Not sure why the OP is getting the negative replies tbh.

With the last patch done for FM14 SI will be working on FM15 so its the correct time to ask if something like this could be included although I very much doubt SI would consider a feature like this given the extra work it would involve.

when it easily can be sorted through the editor.

just remembered, if you have the IG editor you can just pick a regen and rename him. change his birth date, CA/PA etc.. that way you wont have to "mess" about in the database editor.

I'd rather not bother with the editing tool. Was just wandering if anyone knew if you can officially add youself for when FM15 comes out.

Thanks for a great, cynical reply though - very helpful.

Well it was better than just a plain "no", which is all it needed really. I just find it baffling that you expect SI to add random people when they provide a tool which makes it so easy to do it yourself.

I don't like messing about with money, Can i have a free copy of FM15?

:lol:

Well played.

Archived