Pure insanity!

Guys, as you can see there're few tactics posted by me and I think it will be fair to tell how I rate them.

Currently I find "PERFECTION" as most efficient ---> http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/392013-Perfection!!

*PURE INSANITY*

*IMPORTANT* - I play normal version of FM and handle matches by myself and the tactic has been tested this way so I have no idea how this tactic will perform in FMC. Also I have no idea how “Instant Result” works in FMC when you leave handle match to your Ass. Manager. Also I know that FMC doesn’t have OI but this tactic has and OI is sufficient part of this tactic.

Tactic has manual marking.

Tactic has OI(Opposition Instructions).

Make sure you didn’t ask your Ass. Manager to set OI for you.

Download filters for all positions - http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ic82gy7jit9pah/TFF_Pure_Insanity_Filters_V3.pft (UPDATED TO V3)

*PURE INSANITY (BASE TACTIC)* (UPDATED TO V5)

Download the tactic(Normal Version) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/hpr2cl4iurkv8dc/TFF_Pure_Insanity_V5.tac

Download the Mirror Version - http://www.mediafire.com/download/4kryftr9ixd74c3/TFF_Pure_Insanity(Mirror)_V5.tac

Use Normal Version if you have Left Footed AMR and Mirror Version if you have Right Footed AML.

image.jpg

*ATTACKING VERSION*

Download the normal attacking version - http://www.mediafire.com/download/706ft99wt88v9an/TFF_Pure_Insanity(Attack)_V2.tac

Download the mirror attacking version - http://www.mediafire.com/download/1rzmf8ssaa0u1ea/TFF_Pure_Insanity(Attack_Mirror)_V2.tac

*WASTE TIME / DEFENSIVE VERSION* (UPDATED TO V4)

Use this tactic in order to protect your lead and waste time. More recommendations when to use this version you can find in "Guide" section.

Download the tactic - http://www.mediafire.com/download/5uog82safqhibhv/TFF_Pure_Insanity(Waste_Time)_V(4).tac

*GUIDE AND RECOMMENDATIONS WHEN TO USE BASE, ATTACKING AND WASTE TIME VERSION*

You have 3 slots for tactics and there're 3 versions of the tactic. Put every version into single slot.

I would recommend start every match with BASE version and after 1st half result decide what to do:

1) If you lead by 2 goals after 1st half then switch for WASTE TIME version.

2) If you lead only by 1 goal after 1st half then wait for 65 - 75 min of the match and if you still lead then switch to WASTE TIME version.

3) Let's say you are huge underdog so in this case it makes sense to start match with WASTE TIME version only to make few small changes to it: change mentality from Defensive to Counter and remove Waste Time TI and after 1st half result decide what to do, If somehow you lead or draw after 1st half then keep using WASTE TIME version, BUT if you start losing at any point during the match then immediately change for BASE version.

4) Also, it can be a good idea to use WASTE TIME version for away matches during Champions League playoffs, only to make few small changes to it: change mentality from Defensive to Counter and remove Waste Time TI. Why not Base version? Because It's very important how many goals you concede during away match, because if you played draw or lose by one goal in away match so you still have great chances to go further, because in home match it's very possible you win by 2 goal difference.

Sure, there're can be many different cases and you decide what to do.

*FEW TIPS HOW TO FUTHER IMPROVE YOUR RESULTS*

1) Keep 2 substitute for full backs, usually about 65-70 min of the match many players have condition less than 78%, use 2 substitute for full backs, It will be most efficient because these guys contribute a lot to defense and attack.

2) If you opponent use 3DC tactic then remove manual marking from AMCL(Shadow Striker).

3) During pre-season set Match Training for 50% “Tactics Only” in order to get tactic familiarity fully fluid faster. When tactic familiarity reach 80-90% set Match Training for 50% “Att. Movement”.

4) Tactic works better if AMCL(Shadow Striker) has main foot Left or rating for Left foot is no less than “Fairly Strong” and AMCR(AP) has main foot Right or rating for Right foot is no less than “Fairly Strong”. Sure, everything is opposite for mirror version.

5) It’s very important that DL has main foot Left and DR has main foot Right if somehow you have to play right footed player on DL position then add “Run Wide With Ball” PI for him, the same for DR.

6) Here's some tips how to minimize sending off probability in match: If you see that someone of your players is booked, especially it's important if Full Back, Central Defender or Defensive Midfielder is booked, because these positions have highest probability to be booked again.

So here's what you can do:

- Just substitute booked player.

- Add "Ease Off Tackles" PI for this player and remove all "Hard Tackles" from OI.

Probably you can just ignore if someone from attack is booked because the probability he will be booked again is minimal.

Yea.. yea.. yea.. Guys, I know that I’ve already annoyed everybody to death by my tactics :brock: but not to share this one would be a crime! :)

LoL, yesterday I was totally happy with Symbios but had just few more ideas and decided to test it. First tests as usual I made on my premade saves against top clubs and results were such awesome I just didn’t believed my own eyes and I decided to make real game play test at Norwich City.

Muahaha! Just look at it! After 18 games played I was sitting 1st, had only 1 lose, almost best Goal Difference and team scored most of the goals in league!

Norwich City Test, First Season, Predicted to finish 16th by media.

*TABLE*

Table.jpg

*FIXTURES*

Fixtures.jpg

*GOALS*

Goals.jpg

*CONCEDED*

Conceded.jpg

*Attributes recommendations for positions*

STC (Target Man)

Useful PPMs – "Plays One-Twos", "Tries Killer Ball Often"

- Strength (13 - 16)

- Finishing (14 - 16)

- Off The Ball (14 - 16)

- Anticipating (14 - 16)

- Jumping Reach (10 - 14)

- Heading (11 - 15)

- Technique (13 - 15)

- Passing (13 - 15)

- Dribbling (11 - 13)

- First Touch (13 - 15)

- Decisions (13 - 15)

- Acceleration (11 - 13)

- Agility (11 - 14)

- Pace (11 - 13)

- Creativity (11 - 13)

- Flair (11 - 13)

- Composure (11 - 13)

AMCL (Shadow Striker)

- Technique (15 - 16)

- Passing (14 - 15)

- Finishing (12 - 14)

- Dribbling (14 - 16)

- First Touch (13 - 15)

- Off The Ball (14 - 16)

- Anticipating (14 - 16)

- Decisions (14 - 16)

- Acceleration (14 - 16)

- Agility (14 - 16)

- Pace (12 - 14)

- Creativity (13 - 15)

- Flair (14 - 16)

- Composure (11 - 13)

AMCR (Advanced Playmaker)

Harmful PPM - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"

- Technique (15 - 16)

- Passing (14 - 15)

- Finishing (12 - 14)

- Dribbling (14 - 16)

- First Touch (13 - 15)

- Off The Ball (14 - 16)

- Anticipating (14 - 16)

- Decisions (14 - 16)

- Acceleration (14 - 16)

- Agility (14 - 16)

- Pace (12 - 14)

- Creativity (13 - 15)

- Flair (14 - 16)

- Composure (11 - 13)

AMR (Inside Forward)

AMR must be Left Footed but If you have Right Footed AML you can use Mirror version.

- Dribbling (14 - 16)

- Technique (14 - 16)

- Acceleration (14 - 16)

- Agility (14 - 16)

- Pace (13 - 15)

- Flair (14 - 16)

- Crossing (12 - 14)

- Off The Ball (13 - 15)

- Passing (13 - 15)

- Decisions (12 - 14)

- Creativity (12 - 14)

- Anticipating (12 - 14)

MCL (Deep Lying Playmaker)

Harmful PPM - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"

- Work Rate (14 - 16)

- Teamwork (14 - 16)

- Positioning (13 - 15)

- Marking (11 - 13)

- Anticipation (13 - 16)

- Tackling (13 - 16)

- Strength (11 - 13)

- Technique (14 - 16)

- Passing (14 - 16)

- Decision (13 - 15)

- First Touch (13 - 15)

- Creativity (13 - 15)

- Composure (11 - 13)

- Concentration (11 - 13)

- Aggression (10 - 13)

- Bravery (11 - 14)

- Determination (11 - 14)

- Acleration (10 - 12)

- Pace (11 - 12)

DMCR

- Work Rate (14 - 16)

- Teamwork (14 - 16)

- Positioning (13 - 15)

- Marking (11 - 13)

- Anticipation (13 - 16)

- Tackling (13 - 16)

- Strength (13 - 16)

- Jumping Reach (10 - 12)

- Technique (12 - 14)

- Passing (12 - 14)

- Decision (13 - 14)

- First Touch (12 - 14)

- Creativity (11 - 13)

- Composure (11 - 13)

- Aggression (11 - 14)

- Bravery (11 - 14)

- Acleration (10 - 12)

- Pace (11 - 12)

DL/DR

DL must be left footed, DR must be right footed

- Work Rate (14 - 16)

- Aceleration (13 - 15)

- Pace (12 - 14)

- Technique (13 - 14)

- Tackling (13 - 15)

- Crossing (12 - 14)

- Passing (12 - 14)

- First Touch (12 - 14)

- Anticipating (13 - 15)

- Positioning (10 - 13)

- Marking (10 - 13)

- Decision (11 - 13)

- Creativity (8 - 12)

- Dribbling (12 - 14)

- Composure (11 - 13)

- Teamwork (11 - 14)

- Aggression (10 - 13)

- Bravery (11 - 14)

DCL/DCR

- Positioning (14 - 16)

- Marking (14 - 16)

- Tackling (14 - 16)

- Anticipation (14 - 16)

- Work Rate (13 - 16)

- Strength (14 - 16)

- Jumping Reach (13 - 15)

- Acceleration (12 - 14)

- Pace (11 - 13)

- Teamwork (11 - 13)

- Technique (10 - 12)

- Composure (10 - 12)

- Decision (10 - 12)

- Aggression (11 - 13)

- Bravery (11 - 14)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've updated opening post and added Waste Time Tatic(use it in order to protect your lead and waste time), also added tactic in case you have a man sending off.

good tactic Totalfootballfan, 12 points clear in the Championship with Blackburn, no signings and into the League Cup Semi Final

Thanks, mate. Glad to hear it works good for you.

This tactic is unreal. Very rarely conseeding goals, I have yet to have more than 1 goal scored against me in a game.

Playing my Real Sociedad save. 16 games Unbeaten stretch with 12 wins in a Row 15-1-0 ( New Record with club ) Carlos Vela 19 Goals in those 16 games.

Noticeable Results - 7-0 Aggreate vs AC Milan CPL qualifier

1-0 Away Real Madrid

2-0 Home Real Madrid

2-0 Away Barca

7-1 Home Malaga

Set Pieces tactics are great on corners Left DM or a CB often score front post. And in set play loads of assists from full back crosses. Great Defending and loads of attacking. Very very very beastly tactic.

Well done and thanks for upload.

Guys, I’ve updated opening post and added this guide.

Now there’s two versions of the tactic *A* and *B*. Redownload it because I’ve changed D-Line for *A* tactic.

Also mirror version of both tactics have been added to opening post.

*PURE INSANITY (*A*) VERSION *

Download the tactic - http://www.mediafire.com/download/5drqar4938cnk1d/TFF_Pure_Insanity(A)_V1.tac

Tactic2.jpg

*PURE INSANITY (*B*) VERSION *

Download the tactic - http://www.mediafire.com/download/gmp2xf67e8l7590/TFF_Pure_Insanity(B)_V1.tac

AWAY.jpg

The guide how to play *A* and *B* version:

There's two version of the tactic A and B. Your choice which version to use depends on your opponent tactic.

If you see that your opponent use this tactic then go for *A* version:

image.jpg

If you see that you opponent use this tactic then go for *B* version:

image.jpg

If you see that you opponent use 4-4-2 tactic then go for *A* version:

image.jpg

If you see that you opponent use Diamond tactic then go for *B* version:

image.jpg

*FEW TIPS HOW TO FUTHER IMPROVE YOUR RESULTS*

1) Keep 2 substitute for full backs, usually about 65-70 min of the match many players have condition less than 78%, use 2 substitute for full backs, It will be most efficient because these guys contribute a lot to defense and attack.

2) Few advices when to switch for Waste Time tactic:

If you lead by 2 goals after 1st half then switch for Waste Time tactic.

If you lead by 1 goal then wait for 65-75 minutes of the match and if you still lead then switch for Waste Time tactic.

3) If you opponent use 3DC tactic then remove manual marking from AMCL(Shadow Striker).

Best Season so far ever in FM14 with this tactic. Champs in BBVA with Real Sociedad. Record 33-3-2 The two losses was by one score late both after beein reduced to 10, this was before I tried the 10 mand tactic you uploaded.

Scored 108 Goals amd Conceeded 27

Won the Cup

Knocked out of CL in Qtr Final in CL after losing 1-0 away at barca and then a draw at home.

Absolutely brilliant tactic, 3 total loses over a entire season witht that team. Im gonna try it with a Lower team now and with my beloved AC Milan.

Thanks a bunch

If I was to use this tactic with Liverpool do you have any tips such as where would you recommend each of the players play? I was thinking:-

STR = Sturridge/Suarez/Aspas

AMCL = Suarez/Henderson/Sturridge

AMC = Coutinho/Henderson

AMR = Sterling/Moses/Henderson/Strurridge

MCR = Gerrard/Henderson

DMCL = Lucas/Gerrard/Allen

DCL = Agger/Sakho

DCR = Skrtel/Toure

DR = Johnson/Kelly

DL = Enrique/Flanagan

GK = Mignolet/Jones

How does this look to you Totalfootballfan?

Also would it be risky to switch between the regular version of the tactic and the mirrored version now and again? For example if I use the tactic with a club that has a great left winger and right winger for example Bayern with Robben and Ribery so that each can get enough playing time in their proper positions?

If I was to use this tactic with Liverpool do you have any tips such as where would you recommend each of the players play? I was thinking:-

STR = Sturridge/Suarez/Aspas

AMCL = Suarez/Henderson/Sturridge

AMC = Coutinho/Henderson

AMR = Sterling/Moses/Henderson/Strurridge

MCR = Gerrard/Henderson

DMCL = Lucas/Gerrard/Allen

DCL = Agger/Sakho

DCR = Skrtel/Toure

DR = Johnson/Kelly

DL = Enrique/Flanagan

GK = Mignolet/Jones

How does this look to you Totalfootballfan?

I wouldn’t play Suarez on STC position because he has “Gets Forward Whenever Possible” PPM and this is bad PPM for DPL role, I would play him AMCL(Shadow Striker).

Other choices look fine for me.

No, these tactics are identical, just mirror version.

P.S. Manual marking is mirrored too.

Got to say mate this tactic is awesome unbeaten start to the season two games to go and I hopefully would have made it to xmas unbeaten.

Hello Totalfootballfan,

I'm here to thank you for your tactic and show off some results which i achieved with your tactic. :)

First of all, I played with my favorite club Borussia Dortmund. I'm a fan since I was a kid, so it was a obvious choice to manage BVB.

I simply plugged in your A,B and timewaste tactic at the start of the season. The results were overhelming. I got the top spot in the Bundesliga and won the CL-Final against Manchester United (hehe, they still got Moyes) 4-1.

I scored the most Goals in the Liga (104) and conceded just about 27 in 34 games.

I have to say that the winger, in my team Reus, went absolute crazy!! He scored 39 Goals in 47 apps. The DLF was great also, something about 44 Goals in 52 apps.

My first Team using the "A"-tactic:

tactic_azbrux.jpg

My first Team using the "B"-tactic:

tactic_bsrosz.jpg

League-Table after the season:

tableo5rep.jpg

Goals scored:

goals_scoredzkrxp.jpg

Goals conceded:

goals_conceded27rl5.jpg

Some tips for this formation:

- Centre-Backs should be kinda fast (Some over-the-top-passes over Hummels killed me)

- Left and Right-Back should have great workrate and pace and crossing

-Winger should have good long shot + finishing + dribbling + pace

- DLF should have "Drops deep to get ball" and "moves into channels"

Cheers,

Middi

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

These tactics are great going forward however whenever you go a goal or 2 or even 3 up they become useless because the other team can just walk right through your defence and equalise with ease. I'm playing as Liverpool and haven't lost yet after 8 matches however in the last 3 games I first faced Tottenham away, and scored 3 goals in the first half, then they came back and scored 3 easily. I tried using the waste time tactic after goal number 2 to no avail.

Aston Villa was another away game where we scored 1 and then they scored even after the waste time tactic was used. Then there was southampton away...same story. These were all games I should be winning but instead I've got 3 draws and this has cost me the top spot now which is unacceptable.

Am I doing something wrong in training perhaps? In training I have only added the Tactic A and I just switch to the other tactics as needed during games. Should I instead be adding all of the tactics to training?

Your tactic is simply insane! I took over the worst team in the top tier in Portugal (Arouca) and I have managed some incredible results:

Arouca1stYear_zps5d94b6b8.png

I did very well in my first year considering we were expected bottom and had by far the lowest reputation, had a good cup run in the Taca de Portugal (Portugese cup) reaching the final which gave us Europa league. We also managed to win the Taca da liga (League Cup).

but it then got even better:

Arouca2ndYear_zps8ea809ab.png

Yes that's right the tactic was that good! bringing my first league title with a team that had one of the smallest budgets in the whole league!

I also managed this amazing result:

Barcaknockout_zps4a636cf2.png

I discovered that the waste time tactic is very effective (in the match above I switched to it immediately after we scored) and can even turn around matches (for example in a match against Sporting I went down to 10 men in the 28th minute and was 1-0 down, switched to the time waste tactic and won 3-1!).

Seriously good tactics :thup:

I have only added the Tactic A and I just switch to the other tactics as needed during games. Should I instead be adding all of the tactics to training?

Sure, every tactic should have its familiarity fully fluid.

You have 3 tactical slots and 3 tactics, put each tactic in tactical slot.

Seriously good tactics :thup:

Thanks, for the feedback! Glad to hear it works good for you!

Sure, every tactic should have its familiarity fully fluid.

You have 3 tactical slots and 3 tactics, put each tactic in tactical slot.

Sounds great. I'll try that next time. I overlooked that completely in this game and thought it was just 1 tactic at a time allowed. My results did start looking way better after those 3 draws though, winning 3 away games in a row with convincing 2 nil and 3 nil scorelines putting me top by 5 points. However my laptop then decided to overheat and crash AS I was saving my game ruining my Liverpool career. Great tactic though

I love tactics that let you pick a team that should be finishing in the top 6 at best and then winning the league with them which seems to be this all over. :)

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

Opening post also has been updated and you can find all necessary information about V2 there.

*A* and *B* version have been removed and from now there’s only one version V2 also there’s still Time Waste version.

There’re sufficient amount of changes for V2 version so no point to count it.

*PURE INSANITY V2*

Download the tactic - http://www.mediafire.com/download/rgbpvz3zww2wigd/TFF_Pure_Insanity_V2.tac

image.jpg

Are the filters still relevant? Thanks

Yes.

Also I’ve updated *FEW TIPS HOW TO FUTHER IMPROVE YOUR RESULTS* and added this:

5) Tactic works better if AMCL(Shadow Striker) has main foot Left or rating for Left foot is no less than “Fairly Strong” and AMCR(AP) has main foot Right or rating for Right foot is no less than “Fairly Strong”. Sure, everything is opposite for mirror version.

Archived