Pure insanity!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Base tactic has been updated to V4.

Attacking version has been removed.

Filters have been updated to suite V4.

Opening Post has been updated.

Now AMR(Inside Forward) in normal version should be Left Footed and there's mirror version in case you have Right Footed AML.

Download V4 Normal - http://www.mediafire.com/download/rvkf4zcx5sg1cew/TFF_Pure_Insanity_V4.tac

Download V4 Mirror - http://www.mediafire.com/download/7wa7vsdi4lxka44/TFF_Pure_Insanity(Mirror)_V4.tac

Changes:

- OI changed.

- AMR became Inside Forward, PI changed.

- Changed Duty for MCL(DPL).

- Changed Role/Duty for STC.

- Changed dribbling settings for DR.

- WBL moved to DL position. Role/Duty/PI changed.

- DCL/DCR Roles/Duties changed, new PI added.

So TFF, when all 3 tactics are fully gelled, what training should be utilised, stick with attacking movement? or would you say it is game dependant?

Ehh… I prefer “Att. Movement” but you can experiment :)

Ok, guys. I find that new V4 is too much attacking to be Base tactic and I've updated Base tactic to V5 and now it has better balance between attack/defense.

Old V4 has become Attacking version.

Changes for V5 Base:

- AMCR moved to MCR position. Added new Role/Duties/PIs

*IMPORTANT* You can find all download links at opening post. Also to be safe I would recommend redownload all version because I updated set pieces in all versions.

Guys, I'm not totally happy about all changes in latest updated, some of it is very good and some should be tweaked a bit more but for now I'll stop develop this tactic because I think the new tactic can be stronger. Currently I play with it and enjoy. ;)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/390850-Smasher! - New Tactic.

I'm just about to start a new season with Dortmund. Im going stick to v2 as ive found that's the most effective one you've made.

Yeah same here V4 is the way to go

Ya it is the same trend with all of TFF's tactics. They are amazing tactics, don't get me wrong, he is the only one I look at for tactics, but it is like a bell curve. For all of his tactics, V1's are really good and show good results, then he releases v2 and it gets better, then makes some more tweaks and releases v3 and again, it gets better somehow, but then he takes it too far and thinks that he needs to keep tweaking the tactic, and then after a while, with new versions, they start to drop off and thus follow the bell curve.

Way to many versions of this tactic floating around in this thread. I lost track of which ones I should use long before I head read through the first page. Tried this tactic with Empoli (just got them promoted from Serie B to Serie A), and I'm being ripped to pieces by every team I meet. So far I have lost five in a row, having a GD of 3-15. I have tried the time wasting version, the base version and the attack version. Getting molested no matter which one I use. Those of you who actually make it work, which combination do you use? Because for me, it's the worst tactic I've ever had.

Way to many versions of this tactic floating around in this thread. I lost track of which ones I should use long before I head read through the first page. Tried this tactic with Empoli (just got them promoted from Serie B to Serie A), and I'm being ripped to pieces by every team I meet. So far I have lost five in a row, having a GD of 3-15. I have tried the time wasting version, the base version and the attack version. Getting molested no matter which one I use. Those of you who actually make it work, which combination do you use? Because for me, it's the worst tactic I've ever had.

V2 with Dortmund as per the post a couple above this.

A +115 goal difference even for a top side is pretty impressive. This is clearly an immense tactic.

Dave, are you using right footed player (Reus) for AMR position all the time in V2 version? I'm playing V2 with left footed AMCL (SS role), right footed AMCR (AP role) and right footed AMR (I play IF, not W role), but can't decide yet which foot is more beneficial for those positions.

By the way, your results are impressive. :thup:

Tactic doesnt work for me. I play with Swansea and after three games (0:4 Manchster United, 0:2 Tottenham and Southampton 4:5) i will change my tactic. Dont know why the most people get good results. Perhapts they bought the best players and play. But this tactic is worse for me.

V2 with Dortmund as per the post a couple above this.

A +115 goal difference even for a top side is pretty impressive. This is clearly an immense tactic.

And which one is V2? The attacking version that's in the OP? That's called V2, but is it just the 2nd attacking version? Or are you using the second version he uploaded? Is that still available?

Just switched to my Liverpool game where I won the league in my first season, and finished second in the second season. So far this season I've lost two, drawn and won one. I've used the so called base tactic, and the attacking V2 tactic, both equally useless.

And which one is V2? The attacking version that's in the OP? That's called V2, but is it just the 2nd attacking version? Or are you using the second version he uploaded? Is that still available?

Just switched to my Liverpool game where I won the league in my first season, and finished second in the second season. So far this season I've lost two, drawn and won one. I've used the so called base tactic, and the attacking V2 tactic, both equally useless.

V2 is a version which you can download at post #48. I think Dave used that tac in his Dortmund save along with waste time (V4 version) which is available in original post.

I won Premier League in first season with Liverpool using V1 mirror version of Pure insanity. At second season I used V2 and finished third, won FA cup and lost CL quarters against Man City after I beat them in first leg at home 3-0. To be fair, in second leg game I used Waste time (V4) version from the start of the match.

V2 is a version which you can download at post #48. I think Dave used that tac in his Dortmund save along with waste time (V4 version) which is available in original post.

I won Premier League in first season with Liverpool using V1 mirror version of Pure insanity. At second season I used V2 and finished third, won FA cup and lost CL quarters against Man City after I beat them in first leg at home 3-0. To be fair, in second leg game I used Waste time (V4) version from the start of the match.

I spent some time trying and failing with the different versions of this tactic. Had an awful start to the season, winning one, drawing one and losing two in my first four games. Got better after a while, but still lost a couple of games. It seemed to me that the tactic was vulnerable when opposition found room to counter attack. I moved the AMCL to the left, basically making it a system with to wingers. I gave the winger on the left the exact same instructions as the winger on the right, the ones that came with the tactic. That for me has resulted in fewer goals against, yet allowing me to score a decent amount of goals. I've used the tactic with my "tweak" now for 20 games, resulting in 15 wins and 5 draws, with a GD of 38 - 6. I should mention that the five draws came in a row against City, Chelsea and Arsenal x2, and this was in january, giving me games against these teams every three days. With an already weakened squad due to injuries and suspensions here and there, I didn't have to many fresh legs to throw on. Still I dominated the games, but just couldnt score. I'm not gonna claim credit for the team dominating the games, just worth mentioning. In comparison my first 20 games with the tactic untweaked gave me 15 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses, with a GD of 48 - 19. Worth mentioning that 9 of those 48 goals were scored against a very weak team in the CL group stages (Slovan Liberec).

So to sum up;

20 games without tweak; W15, D1, L4, GD 48-19

20 games with tweak; W15, D5, L0, GD 38 - 6

I don't know if people even want to change their version of the tactic, but as I struggled a little at first but now have a tactic I like a lot with just some minor tweaks (I might have tweaked some instructions on players/team to, I can't quite remember), I figured it was worth mentioning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived