*PERFECTION*

RECENT UPDATES – Base tactic has been updated to V2.

*IMPORTANT* - Main foot of wide players has crucial importance for this tactic. More information in IMPORTANT section.

Tactic has preset OI(Opposition Instructions) inside it so make sure you don't ask your Assistant Manager to set OI for you .

Download filters for all positions - http://www.mediafire.com/download/qavjvbsp8zeab2n/TFF_Perfection_Filters_V1.pft

Download the tactic - http://www.mediafire.com/download/4u6py4gaz16h1eg/TFF_Perfection__V2.tac (UPDATED TO V2)

image.jpg

*WASTE TIME VERSION*

Use this tactic in order to protect your lead and waste time. When to switch for it? I would recommend only after 75 min and if you lead by 2 goals.

Download Waste Time version - http://www.mediafire.com/download/ngcylxgnc5znabm/TFF_Perfection(Waste_Time)__V2.tac (UPDATED TO V2)

Description:

Guys, I had simple unreal match stats with this tactic on my testing stand. I didn't have any similar before... Possession, Passing Accuracy, CCC, Half Chances all these were just unreal good and the same time it was awesomely solid at defense. Then I decided test it on real game play... I just have no comments for results... I haven't managed before to get such power play from West Ham in 1st season.

TEST: 1st Season, West Ham, Default Team, No Transfers, Predicted to finish 14th.

After 20 games sitting 1st and have best goal difference in the league.

*TABLE*

Table.jpg

*FIXTURES*

Fixtures1.jpg

Fixtures2.jpg

*STATS*

Stats.jpg

IMPORTANT(PLEASE READ)

- Tactic works only when AML has main foot right and AMR has main foot left orIt also could works, for example, if AML has rating for his right foot "Fairly Strong"/"Strong" or AMR has rating for his left foot "Fairly Strong"/"Strong".

- Wise use of substitution during the match can greatly improve your result. I recommend use subs for Full Back(DL/DR) because these guys contributes greatly to defense and attack. When to make substitution? Usually 65-70 min of the match when players condition less than 78%.

- In first season it requires to play about 11-12 friendly matches to get Tactics Familiarity 80%-90% fluid for the beginning of the season. Ehh... It's very boring to play all these matches and I usually chose very weak opponents in order to guaranty big win and go "On Holiday" for 1 day before every match. It's very important to win friendly matches because you need "Superb" Morale for the first match of the season.

- Main foot for Central Defenders isn’t such important but if you can chose then you should play right footed on DCR positions and left footed on DCL position.

*PRE-SEASON TRANING*

Pre_Season.jpg

*DURING THE SEASON TRANING*

During_Season.jpg

Attributes which marked ***** have "extra" priority for position and recommended level for these attributes should be reached at first.

STC

GOOD PPMs – "Run With Ball Often", "Come Deep To Get Ball", "Plays One-Twos", "Moves Into Channels", "Tries Killer Ball Often"

BAD PPMs – "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"

- Finishing 14+ *****

- Technique 14+ *****

- Off The Ball 14+ *****

- Anticipating 14+ *****

- Passing 13+ *****

- Agility 13+ *****

- Flair 13+ *****

- First Touch 13+

- Decisions 13+ *****

- Creativity 13+

- Composure 13+

- Dribbling 13+ *****

- Acceleration 12+

- Pace 13+

- Strength 11+

AMC

GOOD PPMs – "Moves Into Channels", "Plays One-Twos", "Tries Killer Ball Often", "Come Deep To Get Ball"

BAD PPMs – "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Shoots From Distance"

- Technique 15+ *****

- Passing 15+ *****

- First Touch 15+ *****

- Creativity 15+ *****

- Decisions 15+ *****

- Off The Ball 15+ *****

- Flair 13+ *****

- Anticipating 13+ *****

- Composure 13+

- Agility 13+

- Acceleration 13+

- Pace 12+

- Work Rate 13+ *****

- Teamwork 13+ *****

AML/AMR( Inside Forwards )

AML should be right footed or rating for the right foot is "Fairly Strong" / "Strong"

AMR should be left footed or rating for the left foot is "Fairly Strong" / "Strong"

GOOD PPMs – "Plays One-Twos", "Cuts Inside"

BAD PPMs – "Come Deep To Get Ball"

- Dribbling 15+ *****

- Acceleration 15+ *****

- Agility 15+ *****

- Pace 13+ *****

- Flair 15+ *****

- Technique 15+ *****

- Off The Ball 14+

- Passing 14+ *****

- First Touch 13+

- Decisions 13+

- Anticipating 12+

- Creativity 13+

- Finishing 11+

MCL

GOOD PPMs – "Moves Into Channels", "Plays One-Twos", "Tries Killer Ball Often", "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"

BAD PPMs – "Come Deep To Get Ball"

- Work Rate 14+ *****

- Teamwork 14+ *****

- Technique 14+ *****

- Passing 14+ *****

- Anticipating 14+ *****

- Positioning 10+ *****

- Marking 10+ *****

- Off The Ball 13+ *****

- Passing 14+ *****

- First Touch 14+ *****

- Creativity 13+ *****

- Decisions 13+ *****

- Composure 13+

- Agility 11+

- Acceleration 12+

- Pace 12+

- Strength 11+

MCR

GOOD PPMs – "Come Deep To Get Ball"

BAD PPMs – "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"

- Work Rate 15+ *****

- Teamwork 15+ *****

- Positioning 14+ *****

- Tackling 13+ *****

- Marking 11+

- Strength 12+

- Jumping Reach 10+

- Anticipation 14+

- Passing 14+ *****

- First Touch 14+

- Technique 13+ *****

- Decision 13+

- Creativity 13+ *****

- Composure 12+

DL/DR

DL must be left footed, DR must be right footed

- Work Rate 15+ *****

- Teamwork 14+

- Technique 12+ *****

- Passing 12+

- Dribbling 12+

- Positioning 12+ *****

- Tackling 14+ *****

- Marking 12+ *****

- Anticipating 14+ *****

- Aceleration 14+ *****

- Pace 13+ *****

- Strength 11+

- Crossing 11+

- Composure 11+

DCL/DCR

- Positioning 15+ *****

- Marking 15+ *****

- Tackling 15+ *****

- Anticipation 15+ *****

- Strength 15+ *****

- Jumping Reach 14+ *****

- Work Rate 14+

- Aceleration 12+ *****

- Pace 12+ *****

- Concentration 13+

- Technique 9+

- Composure 11+

Another tactic? How does this one rate against your others?

I loved Awesomzilla and playing in the non league didn't lose a game in the league and only drew 3. In the cups I lost to weaker teams so started with Supremecy system. I am unbeaten so far this season 15 games in but I am not so keen on swapping tactics and trying to re-organise players for the two main tactics. This one may be the one!

I am wondering, TTF. Why have you been so very often, coming up with a brand new version or tactic claiming it's the best and better. Some are not even a few days old, thread wise and so many threads and tactics are yours, all over.

No doubt one or two are pretty good BUT I think you ought to be less fricky minded and decide what is best, what is suitable to post and not lead users on a merry go round with tons of better and best tactics of yours all over the forums.

2 post above, one could simply see the comment. another tactic? weather you have been becoming a laughing stock to some of us or perhaps some of us know your pattern and is starting not to take you seriously, your reputation is at stake the more tactics you release, some in days...

For me, after trying a few of your tactics, I know that you have been tinkering too much, releasing too much. Some are decent, results wise but Sooner or later, we are gonna get sick of you and another thread and another tactic of yours.

Come on, ask yourself, you have this new perfection, 2 more ongoing supermancy and pure insanity and tons more down the same page. How to take you seriously? What are you trying to tell us?

Quality not Quantity.

PS. Mods - I feel there is a need to limit threads opening by same Users like TTF all over the tactics upload forums like this. If one could count, there could be at least 10 on this page with 3 recent ones claiming to be best.

edit 12 i counted, TS is such a laughing stock and so frinkle minded.

I am wondering, TTF. Why have you been so very often, coming up with a brand new version or tactic claiming it's the best and better. Some are not even a few days old, thread wise and so many threads and tactics are yours, all over.

No doubt one or two are pretty good BUT I think you ought to be less fricky minded and decide what is best, what is suitable to post and not lead users on a merry go round with tons of better and best tactics of yours all over the forums.

2 post above, one could simply see the comment. another tactic? weather you have been becoming a laughing stock to some of us or perhaps some of us know your pattern and is starting not to take you seriously, your reputation is at stake the more tactics you release, some in days...

For me, after trying a few of your tactics, I know that you have been tinkering too much, releasing too much. Some are decent, results wise but Sooner or later, we are gonna get sick of you and another thread and another tactic of yours.

Come on, ask yourself, you have this new perfection, 2 more ongoing supermancy and pure insanity and tons more down the same page. How to take you seriously? What are you trying to tell us?

Quality not Quantity.

PS. Mods - I feel there is a need to limit threads opening by same Users like TTF all over the tactics upload forums like this. If one could count, there could be at least 10 on this page with 3 recent ones claiming to be best.

There's already a lack of tactics coming through so somebody contributing is not a bad thing. Please just let Totalfootballfan do his thing.

I don't understand your criticism JasK, no one is making you open threads and read them. If the threads bother you just don't open it. Why does he have to ask himself anything, why does he have to take himself seriously when it comes to football manager. Have a hard look at yourself and ask if this is where you should question peoples ability to take them self seriously, its not your business or the place for you to pass judgement. If the mods want to do something about it, they'll do something about it.

I enjoy TFFs threads and tactics they provide with a lot of good ideas for my own.

There's already a lack of tactics coming through so somebody contributing is not a bad thing. Please just let Totalfootballfan do his thing.

To each his own. His thing may be to your liking But it may be confusing the hell out of many others. But to me, it says and tells me one thing by the amount and how frequent he open threads and posts new tactics, that he himself does not have one tactic that he relies on and tweak and improve to the best of his ability to make that one the best, But often creates many others without alot of tests across different teams and then say each new one is better or whatever, is just like he creates and throw to us to test when all he does is show some pics, with one team or another and then comes another new tactic new thread.

Quality not Quantity.

Mate, why companies like Apple, Intel, nVidia constantly release new phones, processers, video cards and every time after they release something they calming it’s the best but some time later BOOM new one. Follow your logic more they release less reputation they have.

Why Microsoft release brand new Windows and calming it’s the best software on the world but few weeks later there’re huge number of patches which fixes and changes a lot of stuff.

Similar with me more experience I have with game it changes my look on things and helps create more efficient tactic at least I think so :)

I’m sorry if it somehow troubles you I really didn’t mean to. :)

Them companies release new things every few months or years, which is fair enough. Its almost like there is a new tactic every single day and for me its like your spamming the forum with your tactics. Surely each tactic cant be that different from the next? If all your doing is tweaking something in an existing tactic you have made then put that tweak in the relevant thread instead of starting a whole new thread.

How can you sufficiently test a new tactic enough in the space of a few days? Each tactic has screenshots of a league table about 20 games in with about 15 friendlies aswell. So your saying in those 2 days or so between every release, you have managed to play 30+ games and at a level of detail where you can properly study each tactic? I find that very hard to believe personally.

Hey TFF,

First of all, thank you for all the tactics - personally I have found them the best on this forum and have been using some variations of them in my long-term save for a number of (FM) years. I managed to get promoted from Blue Square North to the Prem in consequtive seasons, and I'm sure that without your Pure Insanity tactic all of the promotions would not have been possible.

But I just wanted to echo some JasK's points, hopefully a bit more constructively. It would be really awesome if you did more testing and posted fewer tactics, so that you save your posts for just the best ones. Otherwise I find that the performance quality varies quite a lot from tactic to tactic, and the newer tactics (either the new versions or the brand new tactics) are definitely not always better than the old ones. Eg I tried this Perfection tactic with both teams I'm managing (Histon and Belgium), and it has performed quite poorly (even at 100% familiarity), so I switched back to the previous Supremacy system. And Belgium in year 2020 really have the perfect players (at least in attack) for this tactic.

It's just a bit frustrating sometimes - I get carried away by the new tactic, and if it's not working you can't be sure if it's the players or the tactic, so I get the new players, get a target man instead of a DLF for example, only to find out in the end that the new tactic is worse than the previous one. In terms of comparing with Apple etc releasing products, it's like you sometimes release iPhone 1 after iPhone 5, and switching requires you to buy all the apps again, and then you find out that the new iPhone is worse than the old one - only that you never know in advance which one's better!

So anyway, hopefully it's not too discouraging for you - as I said I like your tactics and appreciate all the effort you put in, but if you spent more effort on testing and less on releasing new tactics that would make FM more enjoyable for me ;) And if you focus more on just one tactic (or just a few), the users could also focus on that one in their play and test and tweak that tactic themselves if needed...

Also I don't think the mods should try to cut down the new threads by any user to a certain amount - if the new threads are of sufficient quality to pass by the posting guidelines, I don't see too many problems with starting new threads. If a tactic is unpopular the thread should disappear off the first page pretty fast anyways.

@Totalfootballfan I've bought Suarez in my second season at Chelsea. Can he play as the AMC in this tactic in your opinion because I already have Diego Costa as the STR?

Ehhh… I’m afraid Suarez is bad suited for this tactic because he has “Gets Forward Whenever Possible” PPM and this is bad PPM for STC and AMC positions in this tactic. Btw, I mentioned about this PPM it in attributes requirements. :)

Ehhh… I’m afraid Suarez is bad suited for this tactic because he has “Gets Forward Whenever Possible” PPM and this is bad PPM for STC and AMC positions in this tactic. Btw, I mentioned about this PPM it in attributes requirements. :)

Ah of course. Could he still work out though do you think, even with that ppm? I suppose I don't have a choice now ha :lol:

Without the “Gets Forward Whenever Possible” PPM would he be a good fit for the AMC position? I'm wondering if I can train him to stop it somehow.

Ah of course. Could he still work out though do you think, even with that ppm? I suppose I don't have a choice now ha :lol:

Without the “Gets Forward Whenever Possible” PPM would he be a good fit for the AMC position? I'm wondering if I can train him to stop it somehow.

Yes, he has perfect attributes and suites very well for STC and AMC position… and the only problem is this PPM.

Unlearn PPM for player is extremely hard… There’s small chance to do it if player is very young but he is already 27+ years old and I would say it will be just imposible.

Yes, he has perfect attributes and suites very well for STC and AMC position… and the only problem is this PPM.

Unlearn PPM for player is extremely hard… There’s small chance to do it if player is very young but he is already 27+ years old and I would say it will be just imposible.

No worries. I may start a new game instead now as Southampton for a challenge. Do you think they are capable of winning the league with Perfection? Can you recommend any good cheap buys that would suit this tactic?

Wow. Just wow. Was lingering around mid table in the premiership for a few seasons with my forest side using steatons total annihilation. Swapped to this, I'm now top having only dropped 5 points after 15 games!

Do you think they are capable of winning the league with Perfection?

I would say its possible but you need luck for because Southampton predicted to finish 9th by default team. More realistic target would be TOP 4

Can you recommend any good cheap buys that would suit this tactic?

Ehh... I've got list of players for Southampton and if I had time I'll post it later. I would recommend buy few good Inside Forwards because in Southampton lack of it.

Mate, why companies like Apple, Intel, nVidia constantly release new phones, processers, video cards and every time after they release something they calming it’s the best but some time later BOOM new one. Follow your logic more they release less reputation they have.

Why Microsoft release brand new Windows and calming it’s the best software on the world but few weeks later there’re huge number of patches which fixes and changes a lot of stuff.

Similar with me more experience I have with game it changes my look on things and helps create more efficient tactic at least I think so :)

I’m sorry if it somehow troubles you I really didn’t mean to. :)

Your examples aren't best examples m8. These phone/tech/IT companies do not release a brand new product in days or weeks. New Model Phones at the fastest in months or a year. Procs every 2 or 3 years. iGPU every year or 2 years. So it does not make sense to compare the examples like how you release tactics. You release tactics as often as one changes underwear may be a better comparison. Also, if you compared Windows Release to you releasing tactics, I think you have supported and agreed with me. Windows is like 1 main/base tactic, the one and only one until years later a new windows comes out. The patches/fixes are Mods and tweaks but the main/base tactic IS THE SAME. But yours aren't the same, you release new tactics every other day, so funny how you should compare windows with fixes/tweaks, and phones/procs/igpus with the rate you release your new tactics.

Frankly, if you come out with a new one, each month or every other month, that sort of freqency, seems acceptable. Many other tactic creator here have one main/base one and have Mods/tweaks and updated versions according to FM patches update. Somehow, those tactics tend to be more well developed and efficient and popular. Yes, you do release new versions but you also release New tactics like how we change underwear :p

I was talking to couple of friends over lunch the other day, we all play FM and some frequent SI forums for tactics. One mention of your name, a friend of mine said "oh, that ttf and his tactics, well, some of his tactics are not bad, quite good, but he's a joke, half of the forum seems to be filled with his tactics and next week he will come up with a new one and say it's better'. I am sure some of us echos the same sentiments. You also will have supporters who wants you to release as many as you can, but I suspect not many of those does LT saves over 10 seasons or more using the same tactic. Some of us do want to continue to use the same main/base tactic seasons over seasons, 10-20 seasons with the creator updating and improving the same tactic as SI patches and updates FM.

Those group of players may well be extremely frustrated with you i presume, May I say but don't quote me. dkouv probably feels the same as me but he pens and constructs his feedback to you better while I tried to make you see the picture very blunt and crudely.

Personally I have tried quite a few of your tactics. Let's not talk about the old un-updated ones. Recently I tried Supremacy System. I find the base 4-3-3 to be more consistent than 442 and products better results.

I tested Perfection on 2 online games past days, slow online games and managed to get in 10-15 games each, just plugging in. I find that it does well against Big teams Big opponents and give me unexpected good results against them. I also do not concede like water and pick up balls after balls from my net. Oh yes, the team which I played is Crystal Palace. One game, I went in with terrible morale and the team on a string of terrible losses, I managed to bring the team to mid table before the host goes missing. Another was on the back of 3 losses 1 draw 1 win, I went in and went on 7 wins 2 draws which included draws over chelsea and man city plus wins over Liverpool and went 4th before the host went missing too. Yes, I chose no password online games, random ones to join and test it to ensure it is realistic and zero cheating. Following this, I am tempted to give it a full run on a career game, at least a season or two, on one of the bottom 3 teams in epl, probably not West Ham. But your West Ham results are quite unbelievable and not sure if achievable.

If I do make it over a season or two and I am impressed, you will see more feedback. Meanwhile, I have a Q. In your own testing, How big a difference would that SS instead of an AP for AMC be, comparing v1 and v2. What do you use on your third slot.

These phone/tech/IT companies do not release a brand new product in days or weeks. New Model Phones at the fastest in months or a year.

Frankly, if you come out with a new one, each month or every other month, that sort of freqency, seems acceptable.

Heh… I would agree with you if FM was such complicated as processor or phone building but it really isn’t such hard or is it? :) It’s possible to find something good and test it for few days. For example, I can easily play 3-4 seasons for few days(yes yes I know I’ve got problem with game addictiveness:)).

Usually my testing cycle looks like this. I’ve got premade saves away games vs top clubs like Barca, Man utd, Real Madrid, Arsenal and other I play vs them with my premade team about 140 CA. I try test new tactics/tweaks vs 3 main formation 4-2-3-1, 4-1(DM)-2-2-1 and 4-4-2. If I happy with results then I do real game play test with team predicted bottom table.

As you can see I don’t need testing from other and I don’t post tactics to people test it because it just ineffective. I just share something that work extremely efficient for me and maybe it would be useful for someone and everything what I post goes through this testing cycle. :)

How big a difference would that SS instead of an AP for AMC be, comparing v1 and v2

I see improvement in attacking build-up play, Possession, CCC, Half Chances.

What do you use on your third slot.

Perfection V2 and Waste Time.

BTW, recently I start using Waste Time tactic more caution only if I lead 2 goal and it’s 75 min of match and almost never use it if I lead only by 1 goal.

Ehh... I've got list of players for Southampton and if I had time I'll post it later. I would recommend buy few good Inside Forwards because in Southampton lack of it.

Great I'm struggling for choice. I managed to get 21 million from the board to spend. I know you have experience with southampton so wanted to see if you know who works well in each position.

So far I've put loan offers in for Simone Pepe for backup as AMR/AML, Eduardo as a backup STR and hubschman as backup for MCR

I know you have experience with southampton so wanted to see if you know who works well in each position.

As I said there’s luck of inside forwards and only 1 left footed full back Luke Shaw so it requires to buy at least 2 inside forwards and 1 left footed full back. Also there’re only 3 adequate Central Defenders… Jos Hooiveld is awful so I would recommend buy Jonathan Zebina for 1 season. He cost 800K upfront and 800K over 48 month.

Adam Lallana is a bit slow for inside forward but his advantage either footed and he can play AML/AMR positions when needed.

As inside forward I can recommend Victor from Zaragoza. He cost 1.5M upfront and 3.5M over 48 months.

As DL I can recommend Carles Planas for Barcelona. He is very cheap for his CA 300K upfront and 300K over 48 months.

As I said there’s luck of inside forwards and only 1 left footed full back Luke Shaw so it requires to buy at least 2 inside forwards and 1 left footed full back. Also there’re only 3 adequate Central Defenders… Jos Hooiveld is awful so I would recommend buy Jonathan Zebina for 1 season. He cost 800K upfront and 800K over 48 month.

Adam Lallana is a bit slow for inside forward but his advantage either footed and he can play AML/AMR positions when needed.

As inside forward I can recommend Victor from Zaragoza. He cost 1.5M upfront and 3.5M over 48 months.

As DL I can recommend Carles Planas for Barcelona. He is very cheap for his CA 300K upfront and 300K over 48 months.

Good buys. I've just got them all for cheap. Thanks. I'll retrain Victor to play as AML because he's right footed. I've also loaned Eduardo from Shakhtar because Sothampton only have Lambert as a striker.

2 losses in a row as Southampton to smaller teams and never looked like winning at all in either. I'm guessing this is a million miles form the small side - big results tactic it's made out to be. I'm sure it works with top 4 teams but I wouldn't recommend it so far unless you have a champions league squad :herman:

Is it just me or has ANYONE else won the league or had anywhere near as much success as TotalFootballfan has apparently had with these tactics or any versions of them? Anyone? :confused: Please speak up now don't be shy.

I am running two teams, Arsenal and Bournemouth. I have both teams in the Premiership.

Last season 2019/20

Arsenal - won the Premiership, FA Cup and Champions League.

Bournemouth - Finished 6th and losing finalist in Europa League.

I am using a mix of Perfection and Supremacy 442 and 433

Firm favourites I use Perfection and other games I use Supremacy 442 & 433 depending on opponents tactics.

I am running two teams, Arsenal and Bournemouth. I have both teams in the Premiership.

Last season 2019/20

Arsenal - won the Premiership, FA Cup and Champions League.

Bournemouth - Finished 6th and losing finalist in Europa League.

I am using a mix of Perfection and Supremacy 442 and 433

Firm favourites I use Perfection and other games I use Supremacy 442 & 433 depending on opponents tactics.

Sounds interesting Ian. So at the start of the season do you put perfection in tactics slot 1 and Supremacy 442 and 433 in the other 2 slots? So don't you bother with the waste time tactics etc?

Guys, I've posted awesome tactic on FM-BASE. It's called UNREAL.

I won English Premier League with Southampton(pred 9th) first season!

I won't post it here because I’m afraid of riots and lynching :)

I'm going to try it with Southampton and see how I get on :)

About that UNREAL tactic though, would it not be possible to retrain lallana and Ramirez to play central midfield? It just seems a shame to sell Lallana when he's one of my favourite players. Or does he just not fit the bill for the MC spots?

I'm going to try it with Southampton and see how I get on :)

About that UNREAL tactic though, would it not be possible to retrain lallana and Ramirez to play central midfield? It just seems a shame to sell Lallana when he's one of my favourite players. Or does he just not fit the bill for the MC spots?

Ehh... they both have to low Teamwork, Workrate, Positioning, Marking, Tackling for MCL/MCR positions for Unreal tactic.

I would recommend minimal level for Positioning, Marking, Tackling 10-11+ and for Teamwork, Workrate 14+ for MCL/MCR positions.

I recently started new save with Southampton and here’s my transfer list in 1st season.

Transfer_List.jpg

Ehh... they both have to low Teamwork, Workrate, Positioning, Marking, Tackling for MCL/MCR positions for Unreal tactic.

I would recommend minimal level for Positioning, Marking, Tackling 10-11+ and for Teamwork, Workrate 14+ for MCL/MCR positions.

I recently started new save with Southampton and here’s my transfer list in 1st season.

Transfer_List.jpg

Lallana to Liverpool for 25 million ay? As if that would ever happen :p Thanks very much I may take a look at a few of those players. I may actually have a try with Juventus first because I feel like an easy season for a change. Smaller teams are too stressful and end up turning a good day into a depressing one ha

Yup, I was also surprised… :p Heh it's very nice to receive 25M for player you don’t need at all :)

I'm trying the unreal tactic as AC Milan who seem to have great players for it. "Unreal" is definitely the right word for it. My first game was away against lowly Catania. They humiliated me 3 nil and I mean they destroyed me. Killed me. I'm amazed how you get any of these tactics to work Totalfootballfan. Do you save the game before every match and then reload if you lose the game? Does it just not work in Italy perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

TFF Love your Tactics mate, Was Unreal inspired by LVG and Holland?

Anyway I saw it posted a few days ago and tried it with a Random team, happened to be West Ham predicted 14th and Finished 2nd and Won the League Cup hammering Chelsea in the Final, Michael Keane on loan was the only transfer.

ChelseavWestHam_OverviewOverview_zps5df2841c.png

Started a Save with Utd now, sold Young, Nani, Buttner and bought Herrera, Shaw and Doria. Ruling the League and Playing Awesome Stuff.

Sincerely Thank You and if any UTD fans are looking this might be how we line out nxt season-

utd532_zpsf97c80f2.jpg

TFF Love your Tactics mate, Was Unreal inspired by LVG and Holland?

Anyway I saw it posted a few days ago and tried it with a Random team, happened to be West Ham predicted 14th and Finished 2nd and Won the League Cup hammering Chelsea in the Final, Michael Keane on loan was the only transfer.

ChelseavWestHam_OverviewOverview_zps5df2841c.png

Started a Save with Utd now, sold Young, Nani, Buttner and bought Herrera, Shaw and Doria. Ruling the League and Playing Awesome Stuff.

Sincerely Thank You and if any UTD fans are looking this might be how we line out nxt season-

utd532_zpsf97c80f2.jpg

Unreal or Perfection ?

• 2 months later...

Archived