[TM's] Interaction Sign-Up Game Thread

What Would You Like Me To Add To This Sign Up  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Like Me To Add To This Sign Up

• Transfers Of Real Players To Other Clubs (Includes News In Updates)
    • Board Takeovers (possibility of a billionaire owner)
    • More Transfer Speculation For Our Players
    • Other (Please post your ideas in the thread)

15rodie.png

[TM's] Interaction Sign-Up Game Thread

Welcome to the Interaction Sign-Up game thread! As you know, in the past sign-up's have been just that... 'A sign-up'! You fill out a form and the OP creates the database based on what you put in the form and then you just sit and watch your player develop. However, it's time to take the next step and bring a whole new kind of interaction to the words sign-up! You no longer just fill out a form and watch! Your every move and decision will effect how your player develops and what he manages to achieve in the game world. Not happy at your club? No worries, hand in a transfer request and you will see the interest flooding in! Not happy with your passing ability? No worries, you can train it up! Want a loan move to gain experience? No worries at all!

All the information you may need can be viewed below, quoted directly from the sign-up thread...

The Sign-Up

This sign-up will consist of 20 players over 4 different Nationalities! I have called it the 'Interaction Sign-Up' because I want to bring a whole new style of sign-up to the forums where your every decision matters. The idea is for you to be able to control as much as I can offer you, such as;

• Training Focus - You will be able to change your training focus every 6 months and this will allow you to add 1 point to any stat of your desire every 6 months! Maybe your lacking that bit of pace... This will allow you to focus for 2 seasons and change that horrible looking 11 Pace to a very respectable 15 Pace!
  • Preferred Moves Training - You will be able to learn and forget preferred moves as you see fit, but beware that this can take 1 season to do, so choose wisely!
  • New Positions - You can learn new positions to allow you to be a lot more versatile, but it has to be realistic... In other words, if your a defender, you can't learn to be a striker and visa versa. If your a defender, you could learn to play LB or RB and even Defensive Midfield, but if you dream of moving into midfield entirely, you would have to first learn Defensive Midfield, then Central Midfield. New Positions take 2 seasons to master (includes 6 month stages).

Those are the three simple ones, but next comes the big decisions and these decisions will impact on how your career pans out! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CHOOSE WHERE YOU PLAY! To see if you are reading this so far, this is the answer to the question in the application; Five. The idea is for you to choose what type of player you want to be and you can be defined by the following players...

• Ryan Giggs - With the exception of your starting club (this challenge requires you to start at a very small club), will you spend your entire career at one club?
  • David Beckham - Will you try to emulate David Beckham and win 4 titles in 4 different countries?
  • Nicolas Anelka - Do you want to travel the world? The Nicolas Anelka mould certainly fits that description!
  • Robin Van Persie - Will you spend years on end trying to win a trophy at one club and then one day, up sticks and find the better grass?
  • Carlos Tevez - Finally, will you strive to move to a big club, spend a few seasons there and eventually move onto their rivals club...

Looking back on the 'You will be able to choose where you play' comment, this isn't entirely true! Every transfer window there will be masses of speculation just like in real life football, with some of it being totally false, whilst other speculation will be true and a list of interested clubs will be compiled by myself. It is then down to you as to whether you will be loyal, whether you want to move but will wait until the next transfer window, hoping for a better club to come calling, or if you will jump ship. I believe this will make it a lot more interesting than just being able to say, I want to move to Real Madrid and get the transfer there and then.

Along with the whole transfer system, there will be a loaning system which will follow the same idea and this will help you a lot if your not getting the required game time that you would like and want your player to develop rather than fade away!

[/Quote]

15rodie.png

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Game Set-Up

Database: 13.3.0 with players added into the database

Active Leagues: Belgium, England, France, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Italy, N.Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Spain, U.S.A., Wales (All leagues loaded)

Start Date: July 2012 - This means that Norway and Ireland have already played half a season, or there abouts.

First Transfer Window: Closed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of information for you:

• The players were given a massive CA of 125!
  • The players were given a PA of -10 which will allow them to grow substantially and become world beaters!
  • All players were given a three year contract until 2015.
  • As mentioned, all leagues were loaded for each league (countries viewable in the Game Set-Up section).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally a message from me:

• The focus of this thread will be the players themselves, but we will also have International updates on the 4 countries as well. I have no idea yet how I'm going to do the updates etc, but i'm hoping this goes well.
  • Updates will most likely be posted monthly, with the exception of International updates which will happen as and when the respective Nations play.
  • If I can't post or do updates for a certain period, I will do my best to notify you on the thread, and I will expect the same from you.
  • Please have fun with the updates - banter is encouraged (tongue-in-cheek of course :p). Any kind of role-playing (newspaper stories, quotes, tweets etc) will be great.

This whole thread set-up was inspired by DodgeeD, hope you don't mind mate :)

The Players and Attributes

Below you will find our 20 amazingly talented youngsters who play for Ireland, Northern Ireland, Norway and Wales!!! Watch and interact with your players to give them the best possible career that they could ever have hoped for!

Ireland

Central Defender - Brendan O'Shaugnessy (Attributes)

Central Midfielder - Peter MacAndreys (Attributes)

Striker - Steve Duffy (Attributes)

Striker - Geraint Alacarde (Attributes)

Striker - Jack Price (Attributes)

Northern Ireland

Goalkeeper - Andrew Jackson (Attributes)

Right Back - John Johnson (Attributes)

Central Midfielder - Conor Swain (Attributes)

Left Attacking Midfielder - Conan O'Tarkan (Attributes)

Striker - Lincoln Howard (Attributes)

Norway

Central Defender - David Ginsberg (Attributes)

Central Midfielder - Maximus Spartacus (Attributes)

Right Attacking Midfielder - Joel Hochstetter (Attributes)

Central Attacking Midfielder - Henning Belvand (Attributes)

Striker - Ole Gunnar Balmjar (Attributes)

Wales

Left Wing Back - Eric Corwyn (Attributes)

Defensive Midfielder - Karl Llewellyn (Attributes)

Right Attacking Midfielder - Ronhaar (Attributes)

Left Attacking Midfielder - Ryan Giggs Jr. (Attributes)

Striker - Ceri Pritchard (Attributes)

Player Training Schedule

Here you will find all the training schedules in motion for every player who has one. You will also be able to see the completion dates for the training schedules.

Training Focus... Training focus takes 6 months and adds 1 point to the chosen stat. The current schedule completion date is January 1st 2013

• John Johnson - Strength
  • Conor Swain - Positioning
  • David Ginsberg - Heading
  • Karl Llewellyn - Positioning
  • Maximus Spartacus - Decisions
  • Conan O'Tarkan - Strength
  • Steve Duffy - Pace
  • Peter MacAndreys - Positioning
  • Ryan Giggs Jr - Pace
  • Jack Price - First Touch
  • Brendan O'Shaugnessy - Stamina
  • Joel Hochstetter - First Touch
  • Geraint Alacarde - Technique
  • Ole Gunnar Balmjar - Stamina
  • Eric Corwyn - Jumping
  • Lincoln Howard - Concentration
  • Ceri Pritchard - Jumping
  • Henning Belvand - Finishing

New Position Training... New Position Training take 24 months and adds a new position to your players position ability. This training includes 4 six month stages before completion .The current schedule completion date is July 1st 2014

• John Johnson - RWB
  • David Ginsberg - DL
  • Karl Llewellyn - CM
  • Conan O'Tarkan - AMR
  • Ryan Giggs Jr - ML
  • Jack Price - AMC
  • Joel Hochstetter - AMC
  • Ole Gunnar Balmjar - AML
  • Ceri Pritchard - AMC
  • Henning Belvand - MC

Preferred Moves Training... Preferred Moves Training takes 12 months and adds your chosen PPM to your players list. The current schedule completion date is July 1st 2013

• John Johnson - Likes to switch ball to other flank
  • Conor Swain - Dictates Tempo
  • David Ginsberg - Dives Into Tackles
  • Karl Llewellyn - Possesses Long Flat Throw
  • Maximus Spartacus - Gets Into Opposition Area
  • Conan O'Tarkan - Cuts Inside
  • Steve Duffy - Likes To Beat Offside Trap
  • Ryan Giggs Jr - Moves Ball To Left Foot Before Dribbling
  • Jack Price - Places Shots
  • Joel Hochstetter - Runs With Ball Often
  • Ole Gunnar Balmjar - Knocks Ball Past Opponent
  • Eric Corwyn - Gets Into Opposition Area
  • Lincoln Howard - Plays One-Two's
  • Ceri Pritchard - Likes To Go Round Keeper
  • Henning Belvand - Tries Killer Passes Often

Not sure if this is on purpose TM but the original form was:

Attributes (Excludes Determination, will already be set to 20)

3 technical attributes @ 17:

2 technical attributes @ 12:

3 mental attributes @ 17:

2 mental attributes @ 12:

2 physical attributes @ 17:

1 physical attributes @ 12:

For John Johnson I requested:

3 technical attributes @ 17: Tackling, Passing, Marking

2 technical attributes @ 12: Heading, Dribbling

3 mental attributes @ 17: Anticipation, Positioning, Concentration

2 mental attributes @ 12: Teamwork, Work Rate

2 physical attributes @ 17: Acceleration, Natural Fitness

1 physical attributes @ 12: Stamina

But he actually got:

15 for Tackling, Passing & Marking instead of 17

10 heading & Dribbling instead of 12

etc etc.

Now I don't mind if we start a bit worse off as those stats would be too good for a 16 year old it's just that a few of the players have 17's for stats that have been reduced to 15 for other people.

Not too fussed just wondering if this is intentional from yourself.

But he actually got:

etc etc.

Now I don't mind if we start a bit worse off as those stats would be too good for a 16 year old it's just that a few of the players have 17's for stats that have been reduced to 15 for other people.

Probably due to the weighting of the CA skewing it away from what you asked for.

But he actually got:

etc etc.

It isn't intentional, it's just how the game makes it to meet the inputted CA. My guess is that your 17 attributes take up more CA than other players 17 attributes did, so theirs are 17.

But he actually got:

etc etc.

As Conman has said, the weighting of the CA reduces some players stats which is not intentional by myself. Some players have everything they asked for due to the fact that they chose to have Foot as Right Only or Left Only. It is well known that having say 20 right foot and 15 left foot significantly reduces your players stats and have 20 & 20 would make it even more significant. Having 20 & 1 allows your player to look amazing.

As Conman has said, the weighting of the CA reduces some players stats which is not intentional by myself. Some players have everything they asked for due to the fact that they chose to have Foot as Right Only or Left Only. It is well known that having say 20 right foot and 15 left foot significantly reduces your players stats and have 20 & 20 would make it even more significant. Having 20 & 1 allows your player to look amazing.

Completely forgot about the effect that would all have, cheers :)

Big Brendan - A Bohemians Legend?

Having made a solid start to his career at his hometown team, Brendan O'Shaugnessy is seen by some as a star for the future.

Already the young defender has shown himself to be a firm, but fair tackler, and his relatively weak skill on the ball are the marks of a traditional centre-half.

So what of his future? Does 'Big Brendan', as he is known for his sheer size, have anywhere in mind?

"I'd love to play for an English team. The passion at even the lower leagues is immense. If I could play even just one game for AFC Wimbledon, I'd feel my career was a success." he said in a short interview.

With rumours abound that English scouts are looking closely into Irish league players, Brendan may yet get his chance.

I'm a machine in the middle of the park :lol:

Also, any particular reason why I'm 7cm taller in the game than I put down? Not complaining, I'd love to be 185cm :p

For some people they didn't use the correct measurements, so I have just taken a guess basically, if you want it changing then let me know.

Do I set my training focus and PPM training yet?

Once I have corrected all the errors I've made, then I will post about it.

So will you be asking us for our inputs at regular points in the career or do we just send you pms whenever we want to? hahah

Like I say, I'm not sure how things will pan out, with updates and stuff like that. I will just go with the flow and then get your feedback and adjust accordingly.

For some people they didn't use the correct measurements, so I have just taken a guess basically, if you want it changing then let me know.

What do you mean "correct" measurements? As in units or what? I can't remember if I put down my height in feet or cm. It's something like 179cm, or 5'11, for me. Sorry if I wasn't clear in the sign up, and indeed sorry to be anal about it, I'm just OCD :p If you could change my height to 179cm that would be great :)

Great, my Blond Aryan Welshy ! By the way, what happened to the other 10 players?

I'm glad your eager for it to get started :) Unfortunately I've not had a lot of time over past couple of days and not been well today, but I should have it all sorted tonight. I also have tomorrow off work so plenty of time tomorrow for updates.

What do you mean "correct" measurements? As in units or what? I can't remember if I put down my height in feet or cm. It's something like 179cm, or 5'11, for me. Sorry if I wasn't clear in the sign up, and indeed sorry to be anal about it, I'm just OCD :p If you could change my height to 179cm that would be great :)

Yeah that's what I meant, I think you put 5'11 and I don't know the conversion so I just guessed. It's totally fine, we haven't started yet so we can do changes still.

All of the players will be listed below and linked up to an image of their attributes very soon...

Ireland

Northern Ireland

Norway

Wales

These are now all updated. I will now add the other 10 players, should take me around 10 to 15 minutes. If you notice any errors then please let me know asap.

Below you will find our 20 amazingly talented youngsters who play for Ireland, Northern Ireland, Norway and Wales!!! Watch and interact with your players to give them the best possible career that they could ever have hoped for!

Ireland

Striker - Steve Duffy (Attributes)

Striker - Geraint Alacarde (Attributes)

Striker - Jack Price (Attributes)

Northern Ireland

Left Attacking Midfielder - Conan O'Tarkan (Attributes)

Striker - Lincoln Howard (Attributes)

Norway

Central Attacking Midfielder - Henning Belvand (Attributes)

Striker - Ole Gunnar Balmjar (Attributes)

Wales

Right Attacking Midfielder - Ronhaar (Attributes)

Left Attacking Midfielder - Ryan Giggs Jr. (Attributes)

Striker - Ceri Pritchard (Attributes)

Finally completed the list of players! Very sorry for the delay guys, been extremely busy over past 2 to 3 days, one of those including a 14 hour shift at work. To top it off I wasn't well today and I'd probably put that down to working too much, but I have a day off tomorrow so I'll hopefully have a couple of updates on the way!

Please Note: Any match stats so far were generated only and shouldn't really be looked into too much. You will find out how your player is really doing as we progress through the season (which will sadly end at different times for certain players).

Finally completed the list of players! Very sorry for the delay guys, been extremely busy over past 2 to 3 days, one of those including a 14 hour shift at work. To top it off I wasn't well today and I'd probably put that down to working too much, but I have a day off tomorrow so I'll hopefully have a couple of updates on the way!

Fantastic, great work. I like the idea of being a midfield engine :p

Big Brendan - A Bohemians Legend?

Having made a solid start to his career at his hometown team, Brendan O'Shaugnessy is seen by some as a star for the future.

Already the young defender has shown himself to be a firm, but fair tackler, and his relatively weak skill on the ball are the marks of a traditional centre-half.

So what of his future? Does 'Big Brendan', as he is known for his sheer size, have anywhere in mind?

"I'd love to play for an English team. The passion at even the lower leagues is immense. If I could play even just one game for AFC Wimbledon, I'd feel my career was a success." he said in a short interview.

With rumours abound that English scouts are looking closely into Irish league players, Brendan may yet get his chance.

Breaking News

It is thought that clubs are on high alert after this statement from Brendan O'Shaugnessy became public knowledge. It is believed that clubs such as Crystal Palace, Anderlecht and Rubin Kazan are looking into the possibility of signing the youngster. Unfortunately with the summer transfer window slammed shut, O'Shaugnessy will have to bide his time at current club Bohemians who are currently 5th place in the Irish Premier Division.

The Interaction Form

Need that extra bit of pace? Maybe a new PPM? Or maybe you just want to be multi-talented on the pitch and be able to play anywhere you like! Well here's Your chance to have Your say on how your player develops. Fill in the form below and send me it in a private message. Please note that it has to be PM'd and any forms posted in the thread will be ignored.

Training Focus: (Please choose one skill to focus your training on)

New Position Training: (Please choose a realistic position to train)

Preferred Move Training: (Please choose a preferred move to train)

Please Note: If you do not wish to choose one or two of the above, please just put N/A next to it.

Deadline: You must have this form completed by Wednesday at 11:59PM

Fresh Off The Cliftonville Production Line

Following in the footsteps of Rory Donnelly and Liam Boyce, big things are expected of Cliftonville's next rising star - 17 year old central midfielder Conor Swain. His manager, Tommy Breslin, has described him as "a brilliant player, who enjoys doing the hard work", and many of his team-mates have said that he "wears his heart on his sleave", not afraid to let his feelings be known.

Swain, however, isn't getting carried away. "It's nice that people can see something in me, but I just want to focus on my football right now. I'm focused on improving as a player, and trying to get into the squad. I just want to do my bit to help the club win the league. It's not going to be easy, because the expectations of this club are so high, but I don't see why we can't make things happen this season".

Observers are impressed with his work ethic and fitness - he appears happy to maintain a no-thrills, sometimes ugly, approach to the game. "It's a job that needs done, and I get a lot of enjoyment out of doing it" Swain explained.

Many have also noted that he has "a heck of a pass" in him, and that he can make big plays when called upon. With all these aspects to his game, it would seem that this versatile player has a very bright future in the sport.

New Welsh Maestro

That was the headline of tabloids throughout Europe after a barely 17 year old, Karl Llewellyn helped an unheralded Welsh Under-17 National team which included the burgeoning talents of Eric Corwyn, Ronhaar, Ryan Giggs Jr and the precocious Ceri Pritchard to the knockout stages of the UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship before succumbing to the Dutch who went on to win the tournament.

With an all-action style of play, Karl Llewellyn has attracted envious glances from many club sides around Europe after the tournament. His club manager, Neville Powell however is adamant that the young star stay with Bangor and continue with his football development.

" No, I will not allow young Karl to leave just yet. I think that it will be beneficial for him to continue developing his footy here at Bangor by playing against players who are much much older than him rather than be rotting in the reserves or youth teams of the bigger football sides. I have spoken to Mark who is Karl's father and also acts as his agent and Mark has also agreed with me. "

Karl meanwhile is not too fussed about reports linking him to other clubs across Europe.

" I just want to play my footy. Whether it is with Bangor or not, it's up to my Dad and Mr Powell to decide. I will love to at least win a trophy with Bangor before leaving tho."

PS: Hope you're feeling better, TM. PM done.

Looking good TM, PM sent!

Duffy ruffling feathers already

Starlet striker Steve Duffy angered Rovers fans after making noises about moving to a bigger club whist on a night out in Sligo.

Souces say that Duffy was heavily intoxicated at the time and was more than happy to divluge his thoughts on his talents and on Rovers. Here's the view from a couple of fans:

"So this little pr*ck stumbles into the pub after the match, absolutely smashed. Then he startes mouthing off about how we would've won if every player was as good as him and that he's too good to play for Rovers. Tw*t."

"I'm disgusted with Duffy's behaviour, no player is bigger than the club and as far as I'm concerned he can p*ss right off. Get him sold."

"The problem is, he's our best player. So who doesn't like a few pints and a p*ss on the quiz machine? I say let him get on with it. As long as he's scoring he can say what he wants."

So mixed views from the fans there and it certainly hasn't taken long for Duffy to make an impact on and off the pitch.

Young Saint tipped for success

LOCAL TALENT PETER MacANDREYS IS LIVING IN DREAM LAND

28 MAY 2013

Peter was born in Inchicore, just a stone's throw from Richmond Park. His family has laughed and cried with the Saints for generations. Peter fondly recalls standing in the Shed End, cheering for his club, something he has done ever since he was twelve years old. Peter is living the dream of every young boy ever to support a football club. He has played in every youth level for The Super Saints and is now, at age 17, breaking into the first team.

Peter is considered by many to be one of the most promising youngsters to come out of Ireland for many years. There is talk of a golden generation. When asked about this, Peter shrugs it off.

"It's nice that people believe in me, but I really just want to help my team achieve success. This is a club I've supported all my life. My father supports the club, as did my grandfather. I would prefer to be left alone, really.

While young Peter might want to stay away from the spot-light, I think that he ought to get used to the attention. If his development continues in the way it's pointing, it won't be long until the bigger leagues takes notice of this blossoming midfield maestro.

Football as a way out

When asked about Inchicore, Peter is quick to defend the troubled suburb. He says that he feels Inchicore gets unfair treatment from other Dubliners. The high crime rates in Inchicore are attributed to high unemployment rates. Peter says that he feels a strong sense of pride in the community, and that alot of it revolves around St. Pats Athletic. He tells tales of playing football on the streets without fear of crime. With reports of stabbings, shootings and even bombings, this may seem like a naïve outlook. When you're the hope of a generation of disillusioned people, one may suggest it's easy to feel safe.

Twitter

(BigBrendan95) @SteveDuffy9 Stop showing us up by acting the drunk Irishman and behave yourself. There's time to get p*ssed when we're all stars. ;) #negativestereotype #irishgoldengeneration

July Update - The Journey Begins!

Welcome to the very first update of the Interaction Sign-Up!!! I will be looking to keep this short and sweet and straight to the point (There really isn't much to talk about in this update). We kick things off with some news articles that I have managed to pick out and gives you a little idea on the impact some of our youngsters are making...

20i9bh4.jpg

Unfortunately Ronhaar hasn't made the best start to his career by already picking up a serious injury, but we wish him well on his road to recovery and hope it doesn't have a negative impact on his development. On the other hand, we have Lincoln Howard who had a storming start to his career with two goals! Unfortunately he wasn't available in the first leg when Cliftonville were smashed 5-0!

Transfer Spotlight

With several of our youngsters voicing their opinions recently, we take a look at who's in the spotlight and where they could be heading in the near future...

• Lincoln Howards performance in the Europa League was never going to escape attention and it is becoming widely known that Dundee United are extremely interested in trying to tempt the young striker to Scotland where they believe he will flourish.
  • Jack Price has been attracting a lot of attention with his keen eye in front of goal and it is thought that clubs such as Norwich City, Colchester United and Vitesse are highly interested in the young Irish striker. It is believed that Colchester United have put in a formal bid to try and secure the signing of this exciting young star (a fee believed to be in the region of £400,000), but should any formal agreement be made between the player and Colchester, his move would be blocked untill January 1st.
  • Conan O'Tarkan is highly regarded by his club Crusaders and they will be looking for him to make the impact that they need, but will have to stave of interest from bigger clubs that are sniffing around. Despite the reported interest, it is still unknown which clubs are interested in the explosive left attacking midfielder!

Injury Table...

• Maximus Spartacus is currently undergoing treatment on a facial injury that he picked up whilst walking into a door! It is believed he will return to training in 8 days time.

• Ronhaar is currently undergoing treatment on a Sports Hernia which he picked up in training recently and he will be hoping to be back as soon as possible and hopes to make the start of the season.

Grats to my man @LincolnHoward for his first goals! Well done man!

Also, thanks to the gaffer for giving me a run out, and the fans for the warm reception. Sorry we couldn't give you a result to cheer about.

G'night guys, defeat's not gonna stop us going for the title x #ChampionshipOffSeason

Pulled from "Swain's personal Twitter account" following the defeat in the Europa League :p

Player Training Schedule

Here you will find all the training schedules in motion for every player who has one. You will also be able to see the completion dates for the training schedules.

Training Focus... Training focus takes 6 months and adds 1 point to the chosen stat. The current schedule completion date is January 1st 2013

• John Johnson - Strength
  • Conor Swain - Positioning
  • David Ginsberg - Heading
  • Karl Llewellyn - Positioning
  • Maximus Spartacus - Decisions
  • Conan O'Tarkan - Strength
  • Steve Duffy - Pace
  • Peter MacAndreys - Positioning
  • Ryan Giggs Jr - Pace
  • Jack Price - First Touch
  • Brendan O'Shaugnessy - Stamina
  • Joel Hochstetter - First Touch

New Position Training... New Position Training take 24 months and adds a new position to your players position ability. This training includes 4 six month stages before completion .The current schedule completion date is July 1st 2014

• John Johnson - RWB
  • David Ginsberg - DL
  • Karl Llewellyn - CM
  • Conan O'Tarkan - AMR
  • Ryan Giggs Jr - ML
  • Jack Price - AMC
  • Joel Hochstetter - AMC

Preferred Moves Training... Preferred Moves Training takes 12 months and adds your chosen PPM to your players list. The current schedule completion date is July 1st 2013

• John Johnson - Likes to switch ball to other flank
  • Conor Swain - Dictates Tempo
  • David Ginsberg - Dives Into Tackles
  • Karl Llewellyn - Possesses Long Flat Throw
  • Maximus Spartacus - Gets Into Opposition Area
  • Conan O'Tarkan - Cuts Inside
  • Steve Duffy - Likes To Beat Offside Trap
  • Ryan Giggs Jr - Moves Ball To Left Foot Before Dribbling
  • Jack Price - Places Shots
  • Joel Hochstetter - Runs With Ball Often

The Training Schedule is now up to date and can be found in Post #4 if you ever wish to take a look. If you notice any errors or missing data, then please contact me with the information to change it.

Archived