Hall Of Legends - Where Threads Live For Eternity

Flamers

Hall Of Legends

Inside these hallowed walls you will find the greatest threads that have ever graced this board. From the journeyman to the one club, from club to country, there is no one type of "best thread" so we are going to recognise all of those that have given us as readers great pleasure.

There is no set way to get into the hall of legends, no set view count or replies, the threads that will be recognised here will be those that have a combination of things: a good posting style; a good story; good community interaction; and most of all seemed like fun to play! Because of this any thread that the author begs to have put in here will never get in, also no one person will ever have the power to instate or uninstate a thread from the hall of legends. If you think a thread deserves a place in here then post below and then it will be considered for entry.

The Legends

The Awards

1st FMCU Awards

2nd FMCU Awards

3rd FMCU Awards

4th FMCU Awards

I think this is a great idea.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/198105-FM10-When-The-Saints-Go-Marching-In-Crouchy-s-Mighty-Saints-Save!

I'd like to nominate Crouchys Saints save from FM10, one of the best I've ever read and a lot of that is due to the fact that he's a massive Saints fan in real life, looked like nothing but enjoyment of FM.

Deisler26 's Catenaccio thread was perhaps the first one I really followed on here, so I'd put that one forward. JackJCFC's Welsh Barcelona thread was pretty epic too...

Same here thats the 1st one (Catenaccio) I followed before reading SRL88's journeyman save. IMO both worthy of being in here.

I'd like to give another vote for that, that was really fun to follow at the time.

From this years FM12 saves deltablue's Delta Darlings is the one I'd pick, crazy longevity and again a lot of fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Awww. Just nipped into the Career Forum for the first time in a while and noticed this thread. Then I noticed you've shoved me in it. I feel honoured :).

That thread and career was probably the high point of my FM career, I really did love that file. Going to have a read through it now.

• 1 month later...

noticed that there had been no nominations for a while so thought I'd stick my ore in

'Freedom for tooting and mitcham' definitely 2nd best thread I've ever read behind only SRL88's journeyman career from FM12 (but that's already there

• 4 weeks later...

Archived