First off: What am I doing and Why am I doing this??
I am going through all the hardest challenges this game has too offer:
And why am I doing this?
- Take a team from San Marino to win the European Champions Cup
- Use Youth Only, no signing ANY players
- Take the National Team to the European Championships
- Take the National Team to the World Cup
- Win the World Cup & European Chamiponships
It's the hardest challenge in Football Manager history, why wouldn't I want to do this?
Which team will I be?
I will manage Societa Sportiva San Giovanni.
Why San Giovanni?
San Giovanni are the ONLY Sammarinese team too have NEVER won any silverware!
Game start date
- San Marino - July 2011
- Sunday League Footballer
Societa Sportiva San Giovanni
- San Marino
- San Giovanni
- Loves the club
- Yasar Yazici
Average Ticket Price
Average Season Ticket Price
Season Ticket Holders
- Fairly Professional
- 500 (250 seated)
Under Soil Heating
- Length: 94m, Width: 58m
Maximum Pitch Dimensions
- Length: 101m, Width: 64m
- Basic Corporate Facilities
- Basic Training Facilities
- Minimal Youth Facilities
- Minimal Junior Coaching
- Limited Youth Recruitment
- Added BurnCMX's San Marino League
- Metallic Logos
- Alternate Hair Pack
- Added Transfer Embargo from 1st July 2011 - 31st December 2100 on Sammarinese Teams
I added the Transfer embargo rule on all Sammarinese clubs, meaning every club will essentially be using Youth Only and all the money received will be used on Youth & Training Facilities. Despite this I ran a couple of seasons as a test and found out that other clubs can bring in players on free transfers after the player has been released from a club.
It is back, the greatest comeback since Lazarus!