Best Signing you ever made?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought Diego Buonanoette for £100K for my Man Utd side and he's now a regular in my midfield, along side Lucho Gonzalez, and is now worth £14.75M. Just breaking into the Argentina squad now at the age of 21.

sergio aguero - atheltic madrid to arsenal, after selling eduardo for 10mil to liverpool i thought i should invest and therefore 'stumbled' across this gem! had to pay £15mil although i thought it was a bargain, he has scored 51 goals in two seasons as well as assisting over 20! to be honest the ultimate attacking mid!

Best signings i ever made were :-

Tamuz - Celtic - £800K

Villaluz - Celtic - £2.4M

Aguero - Man Utd. - £24M

Dani Alves - Man Utd. - £32M

Veloso - Newcastle - £7.8M

All perfect signings at the time loved it !!!

This is my top 5 signing, I am manger for Newcastle and I have been there for 5 years now. The year in my game right now is 2015 in the end of the season (just FA cup final and CL final left in this season)

So, this is my Top 5 signing list:

1. Kaká, free from AC Milan. Year 2013

2. David Villa, free from Valencia. Year 2013

3. Giuseppe Rossi, free from Real Madrid. Year 2014

4. Emmanuel Adebayor, free from Sevilla. Year 2014

5. Matias Fernández, free from Villarreal. Year 2013

Incomning after this season:

Bojan Krikic, free from Sevilla. Year 2015

Franck Ribéry, free from FC Bayern. Year 2015

Both Bojan and Ribéry can put down someone in the top 5 list, hard to say, must play one season first...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robokid87:

i have three from my first summer window as chelsea

lionel messi from barca for £10M

zlatan ibrahimovich from inter for £20M

and i sold pizzaro to barca for £16.5M plus Bojan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought galliani has **** lies but yours by far pass them .

Breno for my Man Utd squad on 8.0.1 for about 5 mill. Got him in January at the age of 18 and he forced himself into the squad after a Vidic injury and didn't leave it. Steady as a rock. Had a higher average rating over the last 5 months than Rio.

Yeah i'll agree with the Buonanotte call.

He is immense. Only cost me £160k

I'd say the best ever signing for me though, was a regen called Franz Reuteur. Cost 500k from Litex, was leading goalscorer in the EPL in his first season. He had great stats, electric pace and almost perfect finishing/composure. I'll dig up the save and get a screen.

Micheal Carrick 63 Million US. Since I have got him we went from 4th to 2nd in the EPL with Spurs. Man U are now in 11th(Fergie left but still). Seems he was very important and I'am glad to have him back.

Bogdan Stancu to Leeds. Scored 50 league goals first season which brought the team to the Championship. Scored 30 in the Championship which resulted in a second promotion to Premier League. He may be the most talked about player on the forum, probably because he works on so many levels. You can get him as a star for League 1 or as a future star for a prem side.

Other super signings:

gk Jourdren for nearly no money at all. Not too good first two seasons, but Premier League quality by 2009/2010.

gk Kotenko for 150k. Very good value for money, but beware of his low morale/team work. He starts complaining as soon as you are in a losing streak or if he doesn't get to play regularly.

dc Bärengrub for some 100k. Fast centre back who scores goals and defends well.

amc Mihelic for 200k. Good quality, well-proportioned attributes. Consistent team player who rarely complains.

amc Piatti for 200k. Develops rapidly and scores some impossible goals and makes lots of assists.

dr Lustig for 200k. Top signing for League One, works perfectly in the Championship, but doesn't really develop into Premier League quality.

All above based on a lot of games with Leeds on 8.0.2.

In my current (8.0.2) game it has to be:

Gaetano D'Agostino to Newcastle for £4.7M

Played 4 full seasons at left wing, cutting inside.

145 Apps

44 Gls

58 Asts

21 MoM

7.59 Av R

An incredible buy. Christopher Samba is a close second.

I,ve made some great signings for spurs from season 2014 on after winning the league and ECC.

Bjorn Hoffman from HSV for 30M but scored 40 plus in first season followed by 78 (yes 78) in season 2 and 48 last season befroe breaking a leg in january!!

Hannu Berg fron newcastle in the same season has scored 40 plus each of the last 3 years.

Luis Segura I bought from Barca B for 2 million and sold to Real Madrid a year later for 28M icon_razz.gif

Zigic and Alan Smith, is that cheating naming 2?

Signed them both on FM07 for Newcastle and they got 50 goals each in the 1st season, and within 4 years, they were getting world player of the year etc and winning me the CL and all the cups etc.

Best pairing i have ever had....never thought i would say that abaout Smith and anyone

Start of the game, 8.02 patch

Kroos for 625K, hasn't played yet... but, what a bargin, don't have a clue what happened. Also, Saviet and Sakho on for pretty much nothing and Samba for 1.5mill.

All for spurs

not so much a signing but i was dinamo in croatia and balaban scored 124 goals in three seasons at the ripe age of 32 hes now a supberb backup for ibrahimovic and has dislodge fred from my squad icidentaly got bozaglo and he got 45 goals in 3 seasons

Archived