Patch will arrive sometime in the second half of this month...

This is for all those people who keep asking about next patch.

PaulC said:

"As a quick update, 9.3 includes plenty of fixes and tweaks but is still at beta stage, and the code hasn't been locked yet. Once that happens it will be at least 1 week before its released, so you should probably assume it will arrive sometime in the second half of this month if things go smoothly testing wise."

This was posted here 3.2.09

History says otherwise I'm afraid. :)

What can we conclude about this?

a) They really don't care what we wrote about them (SI).

b) They care what we wrote but just watch us bystander about how we arque and fight, probably eating popcorn same time.

Somehow i think option b is right. :D

What can we conclude about this?

a) They really don't care what we wrote about them (SI).

b) They care what we wrote but just watch us bystander about how we arque and fight, probably eating popcorn same time.

Somehow i think option b is right. :D

Or Option c:

C) And 9.2 Pre Patch thread was stickied and descended into arguing, fighting and drivel inside a page and was closed.

I like the idea but It wont make any difference. People dont read the threads that are stickied. Creating another pointless threasd is much more fun unfortunatley :rolleyes:

This is for all those people who keep asking about next patch.

PaulC said:

"As a quick update, 9.3 includes plenty of fixes and tweaks but is still at beta stage, and the code hasn't been locked yet. Once that happens it will be at least 1 week before its released, so you should probably assume it will arrive sometime in the second half of this month if things go smoothly testing wise."

This was posted here 3.2.09

An important few words there :)

we dont need it soon but we need it to be good. Let it be beginning of March but please test it heavily.

Why not make first good code and just short test to look it's perfekt and release it. Instead they make crab code for long time and test it long probably realising it's still crab but release it anyway. :(

so there is no excuse for major bugs

We are all testing the new patch constantly to iron out any problems, you have to remember, no peace of software is bug free, though we should be able to iron out 'major bugs'. The problem we have is, that many people have different opinions of what is major or not and even what is a bug and what is not

We are doing our best, keep that in mind.

We try our best dicko it affects us as much as you mate if any slip through:thup:
Its not as simple as that though as one change to fix something may affect something else and make an error. the beta testers spot the bus its no-ones fault directly if they are not all gone.
We are all testing the new patch constantly to iron out any problems, you have to remember, no peace of software is bug free, though we should be able to iron out 'major bugs'. The problem we have is, that many people have different opinions of what is major or not and even what is a bug and what is not

We are doing our best, keep that in mind.

oops hit a nerve, sorry

its not a dig im just sick to the back teeth of these major (as i call them) bugs slipping through, all i want is an enjoyable game :)

oops hit a nerve, sorry

its not a dig im just sick to the back teeth of these major (as i call them) bugs slipping through, all i want is an enjoyable game :)

well to be fair... mate

I am not going to say 'Right, it is bug free, get ready for a fun ride with the new patch' as we aren't even finished testing the game yet. I have to be careful not to give too much away but we really can not guarantee anything as alot of it is down to perception and opinion.

Hello' date=' I'm new here. Does anybody know when the new patch will be out? Nevermind, I'll start a thread.[/quote']

please dont :mad:

well to be fair... mate

I am not going to say 'Right, it is bug free, get ready for a fun ride with the new patch' as we aren't even finished testing the game yet. I have to be careful not to give too much away but we really can not guarantee anything as alot of it is down to perception and opinion.

please test the match engine thoroughly thats all i ask :)

Would you like to explain how you think we can test this? It either happens or it doesnt! Its very difficult for us to long soak testing as we get new builds every 3 days as they fix bugs we have found.

Which sounds immense. Good job! Thanks for all the hard graft you and all the other beta testers are putting in. It is appreciated. :thup:

Which sounds immense. Good job! Thanks for all the hard graft you and all the other beta testers are putting in. It is appreciated. :thup:

it's fun doing it, but also very time consuming, all i'll say is there's loads of us doing it and we all feel the same as you guys, we want a great game!

One of th best tests is to replay a game over and over with different tactics.

If you keep getting same result (as i do now) with various tactics then its bugged

Wot about the rest of the game mate if we were to do that nothing would be sorted

Archived