Young Player of the Year 1st, 2nd and 3rd

youngplayerfe8.jpg

w1024.png

I got Crewe to the prem and signed Fleck and Aquino and also bought a young romanian regen the season before. Due to injuries I had to play Fleck on the right wing despite him being a left winger/striker. I was suprised to see that my little Crewe side who avoided relegation on the last day of the season had a 1 2 3 in the young player of the year awards. Never had it before and wondered if anyone else had I am sure a few people have had it at the big clubs.

Impressive, and rare.

I've had the 1st and 3rd Young Players.

Keirrison, for being 4th highest Goalscorer, and the best goalscorer in my side.

Sergio Asenjo for performing consistently well, when he was needed.

I've had three players in the top three best players for the season, but never youth....

Well done!

Congrats dude. How are you getting on with Crewe in the EPL?

Survived relegation on the last day of the season by beating Portsmouth 3-1 to send them down and keep us up. Managed to sell a few players then to bring in some better ones got Jadson, Rusol, Subotic, Witsel, Fabianski and a really good regen LB. Hoping for a midtable finish. Must have one of the best boards around the clubs blanace was £19 million before players sold and they gave me £38 million just to avoid relegation obviously I didnt spend it all, dont want to put the club in debt. Trying to keep the finances good for a couple of seasons before offering big wages and stuff every player is on no more than 20k a week and the total wage budget is just under 250k. So the club is making £1 million plus a month despite having a tiny ground. Why did ask? Just curious I take it?

Well done AB, must have been a struggle to turn the pile of rubbish you call crewe into a top team ;) o.j mate

You start with Crewe i take it?? reckon you'll get all 3 best youngster again?

Cheers dude, I know more than most that Crewe are a pile of rubbish lol, so that makes it even more satisfying staying up.

I reckon I am in with a shout of getting the best youngsters again they will all play alot of games again and now I have a young Romanian LB who has some wicked stats so I have high hopes he will get into the top 3. The only problem will be I playeed Fleck on the right wing but have signed a natural right winger now but if he plays aswell he will get games hopefully all 3 will do better now I can rotate them a bit more.

Aquino played on the left for most of the season. Blanco my star right winger for the past 2 seasons broke his leg after 2 games so Fleck played on the right wing for 6 months and covered the left when Aquino was injured or when Aquino had to cover upfront.

Them 3 ar ethe main youngsters but then I got a regen MC/AMC/FC who plays regularly but seems to get injured alot, I have Daniel Opare on at RB two Regen LBs both under 20. There are only 3 players over 26 in the squad Rusol, Jadson and Makukula.

The team is not very strong but good enough to survive, I took some advice that I saw you post and trained Varlan my star striker to play DC and MC and his stats seem to have shot up over the past season or so.

I had this 1st season with Inter Milan, but then again I won the league by a mile so not as big an achievement as being a relegation battling club.

poyzb2.th.jpg

still though I was happy lol. this seasons been better so far so maybe even more :) I prefer it when you get the young player of year though as then you know you have some upand coming stars!

I had this 1st season with Inter Milan, but then again I won the league by a mile so not as big an achievement as being a relegation battling club.

poyzb2.th.jpg

still though I was happy lol. this seasons been better so far so maybe even more :) I prefer it when you get the young player of year though as then you know you have some upand coming stars!

Still takes some doing I have had 1st and 3rd or 1st and 2nd in the best players award with other top teams but never all 3.

Ahh, nice one. Your doing v.well then, building for the future :thup: you'll soon be challenging for prem title.

And, advice i posted :confused: or did i missread what you said.

I am sure I read that you trained KEirrison to play DC and MC as it improves other parts of his game. I tried the same with Varlan and he has become pretty damn good.

Survived relegation on the last day of the season by beating Portsmouth 3-1 to send them down and keep us up. Managed to sell a few players then to bring in some better ones got Jadson, Rusol, Subotic, Witsel, Fabianski and a really good regen LB. Hoping for a midtable finish. Must have one of the best boards around the clubs blanace was £19 million before players sold and they gave me £38 million just to avoid relegation obviously I didnt spend it all, dont want to put the club in debt. Trying to keep the finances good for a couple of seasons before offering big wages and stuff every player is on no more than 20k a week and the total wage budget is just under 250k. So the club is making £1 million plus a month despite having a tiny ground. Why did ask? Just curious I take it?

Yeah just curious dude. I like to see lower league clubs doing well in the EPL. I've started a Plymouth game and I'm hoping to take them to the 'promised land' soon.

have you got the might of the big money clubs knocking at the door?

No not one single club interested in any of them and I have tied them down to long contracts. Last season I lost Blanco who was a real classy player for me to Athletico Madrid after he became unsettled due to all the interest in him. I also lost Acuna due to Everton and Boro unsettling him so he wouldnt sign a new contract so I had to sell him. Thing is these players think the grass is greener but they hardly get a game at their new clubs.

I am not sure I will be able to hang onto the for alot longer but every player has a price.

i guess you may be forced to sell to balance the books, wages on players keep going up and up, and after a while your attendances max out and you end up spending all your transfer money on wages because the club doesnt generate enough, thats with a small club with low attendances any way. are you hitting the 20k mark with crew?

I did that, but one of them, a goalkeeper, was on loan to Genoa. So not quite, I guess.

Although some of these awards are unusual sometimes. I think I saw someone get third with an average rating of around 6.40...

i guess you may be forced to sell to balance the books' date=' wages on players keep going up and up, and after a while your attendances max out and you end up spending all your transfer money on wages because the club doesnt generate enough, thats with a small club with low attendances any way. are you hitting the 20k mark with crew?[/quote']

Do you mean 20k wages or attendance?

In my squad there are 4 players on 22k the overall wage budget is 240k a week and the ground only holds 18k. I got to be careful and balance the books properly the TV money is £30 million a year and last season we got £6 million for finishing 17th so to make a bit of money I have to not spend more yearly on wages than the tv money is, so if I keep my wages below 550k a season then whatever prize money I get I can spend on transfers and this keeps the club from going into the red. I know there are other costs but these can be taken from the tv money that is left.

As I said every player has a price and I will have to sell to challenge but in my 2nd season I am currently sitting in 4th after 12 games, if I got eurpean football it would bring in alot of money. On the previous 2 games I have bought Axel Witsel on I have sold him for over £30 million so hopefully I can do that again at some point.

andagainpu5.jpg

w1024.png

Got it again this season, the players are aging well so not sure if it would be possible for the upcoming season. Strange that Aquino didnt get into it despite him getting 23 goals in 34 matches and averaging 7.28.

Archived