woohoo finally fin first season

the reason is because i kept on getting bored and restarting with different leagues but this time im patrick thistle but i only took over in jan and they were rock bottom by 14 points and they have 0 transfer funds and i got them too 8th wooo but even better im Newcastle my beloved team and i finished 4th Owen won player of the year scoring 27 times in 39 games :OD man s***ty cames 15th and chelski came 6th who said money can buy tiu the league muhahahahah

Congrats mate!

Me hopes you stay attached to this save now.

I do find the temptation in restarting once in a while myself, but I forced myself to only play my one and only save.

Strangely enough I love it more and more now, especially now that my team is totally the way I want them to be.

I never finished a season until I discovered the joys of international management, and taking over a club halfway through a season, my first experience of this leading to my current Palmero save, oh and that LLM experience I had in Northern Ireland(God-damn that was a lot of cups) but that's another story.

People may have been a little harsh on the opening poster but you could put a little more effort in to posting toon_balmy. Spelling and grammar is not hugely important on here but making the effort to make your post more easily understood would be recommended. Remember not all people have English as a first language either.

Anyway, well done on getting through a season. :thup:

It is regarded as important and you will be repected more if you use correct punctuation and grammer etc.

Well done on keeping Partick Thistle up. That is quite an achievement.

I've lost all respect for you :p

On topic: Congratulations, nothing better than having a save ur really in to :)

cheers, yeah i think i will probs stay with this unless i start winning all the time then ill just resign and go find another team to become world beaters haha. which team are you Tyler and RSCA

I'm currently managing Northwich Victoria, got them promoted to League Two in my first season, right now we are mid table half way through the season which is pretty good. If I were you I would work hard at Partick Thistle and maybe make a 2 or 3 year plan to get to the Scottish Premier League, that would be fun. :thup:

Guys don't turn this into an argument please. Stay civil and on topic.

And while spelling and grammar are important, there's no need to jump on people if they don't meet your standards. As long as the content is mutually intelligible and sensible then there's no need.

it don't really bother me what they say, just makes me laugh how pathetic some people can be.

it don't really bother me what they say, just makes me laugh how pathetic some people can be.

I think you fail to realise the fact that this forum is used by many people, outside of the UK, who will not understand 'text speak'.

The only reason people are replying with things like this, is because you're being inconsiderate towards the 'foreigners'.

Anyway, congratulations on avoiding relegation. Let's hope next season is better, with promotion, eh? ;)

If it did not bother you, you would would have ignored it. ;)

Look, I obviously can only speak for myself but I was nit picking and did not mean to offend you but it will make life easier for people who do not have English as their 1st language if you use decent grammar and punctuation. I am not going to harp on about as I don't want to get into or start an argument so I'll leave it at that. :thup:

Skorp had finished the argument, yet you have to come in with a comment that is likely to start the argument again. There wasn't any need for that post, so I'm reporting it on grounds that it is spam and also slightly aggressive.

And as JDownie said, in the forum rules it does say to post using decent grammar, so can you please do so in future?

Archived