My First Champions League Final

it's my first champions league final... and me thinks i should broadcast the goings to whoever's online at this moment, if anyone are even interested.

Forgive me for this no pointer of a thread... im just very excited.

every time an important moment is shown i'd screenshot it and post it here. so yea.. if anyone has 10 minutes to spare feel free to stick around. :D

Formations... i have marquinhos and sergio ramos out. which is kinda bad as those two are my stars for attack and defense respectively. i got ramos through a trade with Madrid for Zapata and Javi Martinez and.... yea... lets hope they dont come and haunt their former club. Rosina was sold to them after a season playing for me and being my team's player of the year. Sorely missed, but still my rival and no love lost today.

champsleague1.jpg

As we can see, Madrid's attack is legandary. Wtf is Kaka doing there? I'll never know... :(

Commentator's Notes.

champsleague2.jpg

As expected. Im the underdog today... What do we expect when a team who have never been even in a Champions League final is playing against a team looking for their 10th title?

anyway game starts... will be updating soon..

i draw first blood. after a foul by robben near the halfway line, some sweet passes ends up with a through ball to Maggio, who crosses to Hodson who only had the simple job of heading the ball in. Perfect start for me. hopefully it continues :o

champsleague3.jpg

champsleague6.jpg

3-0 to me. This appears to be easier than i thought. Opposite manager Spelatti (Roma manager IRL) should be fuming. Luiz tapped the ball in from a Marchini free kick.

had a Gentili goal disallowed just now, but was talking to gf on msn thus missed the action :(

You missed a goal in your CHmapions League final to talk to your gf tutut :D

:o:oi'd be pulling my hair out if that ever happens in real life

champsleague8.jpg

number four for me. Jauregui scores a goal from outside the box. this game SHOULD be done and dusted for me.

please please game engine.... no Istanbul.....

Congratulations!

I remember my first ever Champions League Final.

Liverpool[me] Vs. Valencia

I was trailing 2-0 at half-time.

My Team Talk was inspiration(apparently), and we won 3-2.

Never had a final since. But that's because I've never been in the Champions League, since.

Congratulations!

I remember my first ever Champions League Final.

Liverpool[me] Vs. Valencia

I was trailing 2-0 at half-time.

My Team Talk was inspiration(apparently), and we won 3-2.

Never had a final since. But that's because I've never been in the Champions League, since.

LOL so you really "Did an Istanbul" :thup:

BTW, it looks like your first ever Champions League final is going your way and it time for you to put your suit on and move any furniture which could get in the way of your celebration :D

time to give a toilet press conference. anyway what the heck am i doing awake at 4AM?

that must have been a great defence only giving real madrdid 2 shots with one on target and they were playing a very attacking formation so well played on that.

makes me want to get to a champions league final so bad aint been in one for a long time infact years IRL years not fm years :p im a typical english lad ...quater finals ...semi's if lucky :D

that must have been a great defence only giving real madrdid 2 shots with one on target and they were playing a very attacking formation so well played on that.

makes me want to get to a champions league final so bad aint been in one for a long time infact years IRL years not fm years :p im a typical english lad ...quater finals ...semi's if lucky :D

truthfully the scoreline left even myself shocked.

won united through penalties and just squeezed past arsenal and city by one goal en route to the final, thus i came in expecting to take the silver...

Congratulations on the win! Here is my second Champions League final! Very very embarrassing :(

I know, I know, it was all my fault :( but I still don't wanna re-load, cuz it wouldn't be same. It was VERY tempting though lol

totally understand that incredible urge to restart the game man hahaha

lost to United three (or was it two?) seasons ago in the UEFA cup finals... incredbly heartbreaking.. but oh well, life goes on :o

next season would be a better one! :D

EDIT: i would LOVE to have your team! it's full of stars

2nd EDIT: at least you have the world cup to look forward to! hahaha lets see how far can i bring my humble turkey squad to in the World Cup... you're managing England... winning it shouldn't be a problem yes?

4 goals out of 8 shots against Real Madrid? Makes me wanna go look those 2 strikers up right now!

Though my Ibra - Aguero strike partnership is beautiful...and deadly! :D

Anyway good job mate, congratulations. It seems like you're one of a few being honest and not cheating your way here.

totally understand that incredible urge to restart the game man hahaha

lost to United three (or was it two?) seasons ago in the UEFA cup finals... incredbly heartbreaking.. but oh well, life goes on :o

next season would be a better one! :D

EDIT: i would LOVE to have your team! it's full of stars

Yeh they were good, but some were getting old and ineffective. But Petr Dohnal was the best regen I ever had :D

4 goals out of 8 shots against Real Madrid? Makes me wanna go look those 2 strikers up right now!

Though my Ibra - Aguero strike partnership is beautiful...and deadly! :D

Anyway good job mate, congratulations. It seems like you're one of a few being honest and not cheating your way here.

thanks for the kind complements :o

ibrahimovic - aguero must be a formidable partnership indeed... the hold up play of ibra + the runs of aguero... interesting.. haha

kinda reminds me of my previous partnership of marquinhos + lewandowski..

my two strikers are unfortunately regens. got Gentili through my youth system, and Hodson from Boro for 10m when he was juts a 16 year old kid.

just in case you were interested in their stats,

hod.jpg

ge.jpg

Hey tansrb, great job mate!

Mind posting your Team Instructions?

I wanna see how you got that defence so tidy :p

would love to!

my formation

tatics3.jpg

general team instructions

tatics.jpg

player instructions for my center backs. take note that these are used no matter who are playing at CB

tatics1.jpg

the rest of the players' sliders are done to their strengths... kinda lazy to screenshot all eleven of them.. sorry

nice work mate! hopefully I'll get there with York City, but am only in the championship atm!

respect mate. all the best in the seasons to come :o

thinking of starting dafuge's challenge... but that would mean that my Napoli game would go to waste. so perhaps next time :(

would love to!

my formation

removed to avoid huge quote

general team instructions

player instructions for my center backs. take note that these are used no matter who are playing at CB

the rest of the players' sliders are done to their strengths... kinda lazy to screenshot all eleven of them.. sorry

Thanks a lot man, much appreciated! :D

kinda reminds me of my previous partnership of marquinhos + lewandowski..

Boy is Lewandowski a deadly striker, though on middle or small teams...I have bought him in ALL of my savegames so far, all of them!

He brought me to premiership with Colchester, and won me the FA and League cups, and 3rd premiership place.

Archived