Bankrupt Teams

Gerrard for 20k? Wow that is incredible what year is that and what position is the team you are managing in and liverpool?

he was 32, i was man city in 1st, and liverpool were about 7th. i put it down to his age and high wages. probably been my best player since signing him though, he is sheer class.

I offered 10M for Torres, it was accepted, so i cancelled and offered 5M, which was also accepted, i then offered 2.5M for macherano, which was also accepted.

Frankly, i thought that was a little ridiculous seeing as torres was valued at 25M and macherano at 18M - and no one else bid for anyone else!

I offered 10M for Torres, it was accepted, so i cancelled and offered 5M, which was also accepted, i then offered 2.5M for macherano, which was also accepted.

Frankly, i thought that was a little ridiculous seeing as torres was valued at 25M and macherano at 18M - and no one else bid for anyone else!

what annoyed me was that when the other teams bidded for players, they offered the value on his profile, rather than trying to get more of a bargain

5m for Torres? I am a very cheap manager but I would sign all those players in a heartbeat just because of the cheap price.

Well exactly - i didnt need either players, but i couldnt turn it down at that price, id have bought gerrad as well, but he was 33 and nearly 34.

I couldmt believe that no other clubs took advantage.

Ive never experienced a takeover at my club or at a computer controlled club. Nor have i seen anyone go into admin.

Not in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 or 2009 so far!

Am I doing something wrong !!??

thats a bit weird. I am only in season 5 and Wigan and Birmingham have already gone into administration

this can't be a set amount as newcastle and everton both got -10 in the premier league 2011-12

It is -9 in the Prem.

i've seen teams in league 2 with -17 ?

This reflects a RL penalty. It only happens in the first season.

was lutons 30 point deduction because of money trouble?

Because, i found it quite funny, that on my FM luton are now pretty rich :)

no it wasn't just money - research it it was 10 for administration 15 for something more serious and 5 for something else

now you think thats unfair well i find it amusing how a season before they were laughing at leeds utd - poetic justice

research what the 15 points extra were for and tell me if it was unfair

no it wasn't just money - research it it was 10 for administration 15 for something more serious and 5 for something else

now you think thats unfair well i find it amusing how a season before they were laughing at leeds utd - poetic justice

Financial irregularities

They went bankrupt 3 times in 10 years or so. It was a penalty for being so conistantly crap at management

also they were being invesigated for 55 counts of irregular transfers

and there was something else as well

i've got a conspiracy theory on the fa - i won't say it here but i'm fairly sure it's what they are trying there best to do :)

actually no i'm just bored lol

Archived