New FM09 Screenshots

Thats very disapointing. As far as I know this is the second time that they have been delayed. I might get in trouble for this but I don't really care tbh but I think its about time the Sports Interactive had someone else at the helm since Miles has been very disapointing this year. If the blogs have been delayed does this mean that the demo and the full game will be as well?

Trekman: There's really no need for personal abuse, mate - the SI guys are real people with real feelings, and that was completely uncalled for.

Miles is in charge of coordinating two massive projects, both of which are due for release within the next month and one day. Being a couple of days late with a blog that really isn't anywhere near as important as the release schedules for FM and FML, and all that that entails - not a big deal.

Thats very disapointing. As far as I know this is the second time that they have been delayed. I might get in trouble for this but I don't really care tbh but I think its about time the Sports Interactive had someone else at the helm since Miles has been very disapointing this year. If the blogs have been delayed does this mean that the demo and the full game will be as well?

wow serious issues you got mate, sort them out...

its just a blog...

Have you ever though that the blogs are being delayed cause they are actually working on the GAME and don't have time to write stuff about it. Do you actually realise how much time making such a blog takes, in order for it to be done right?

Most if not all publishers release very little info on the game before launch, SI do the opposite and still you ask for heads to roll.

I know FM is addictive but what you said is just stupid.

Nobody knows what the team are up to right at this moment so we can't really comment on that. However I would hazard a guess that they're trying to sort things out for the launch. Now whether thats actually working on the game or merchandise/media etc then who knows...?

I will say this however: Trekman is obviously just disappointed he couldn't have a little more insight into what the new release will look like etc, and made a silly comment. So please don't anyone completely go to town on the poor lad.

As for Tweaks...he's probably right. Not to be a cynic but how many previous FM's have been released and then had a mountain of problems?

FM wouldn't be where it is if it weren't for Miles.

Maybe you should play Premier Manager instead.

Without wishing to blow Miles' horn (oh for a better choice of phrase...) but how many other Managing Directors of companies (be it PC game creators or other firms!) take the time to respond to their consumers on such a regular basis? The guy has a life, probably got a missus who takes up his time and will probably get around to responding this thread when he is free - even though he doesn't have to. On the blogs point - who cares if it is delayed by a day, two days, a week. There is the podcast, the new bootroom mag, plenty of other things to be getting on with and into :)

John

• SI Staff

I think Miles has been away doing PR stuff in other countries and got back to the UK today and was straight to the office. At the moment the main priority is working on the game and getting things ready for launch.

We know you guys are keen to hear some more news but we're doing the best we can :)

Do I want to see screenies? Yeah, it'd be nice.

BUT...I'd rather have a game that knocks my eyeballs out and leaves me writing off entire weeks to play, and more to the point is a joy to play.

From what I saw on the vids, SI do actually care about the product (and why not? It's only their jobs, after all, and one they clearly care about), and also care about us, the fans (and again, why not? Without us, there is no FM and no SI). They also know we care, passionately, about the game. Sometimes I read posts and wonder why there's this 'SI vs Us' approach. Think about it, and it makes no sense at all.

He's too busy trying the latest Man city update! Don't worry once they get one where Robinho throws his toys out the pram then they will know the game is ready and they can start doing blogs! :p (jokes)

Yeah we're all dissapointed that they haven't started yet but theres not much we can do about it so just be patient.

I think it is quite uncalled for when a man who spends alot of his time trying to please us gets insulted. He posts on these forums very reguarly and when you look at other gaming companys, they don't spend barely any time speaking to the customers.

This nonsense needs to stop, Miles is writing these blogs as part of good will, he doesn't need to, but he does. He does it so we can learn as much about the game as possiblem.

Can't wait for the blogs!

Archived