"Unhappy at being subbed..."

Oddly enough, I've never seen this comment in my own game.

Never.

I regularly sub my best players, the team captain, the star striker and I've yet to upset anyone by doing so.

Anyone else have this fortitude?

I have got this once, can't really remember what I did. Think it went over pretty quickly so I didn't do much.

I recently got a message that Morgan De Sanctis (only 2nd season in, signed on free from Sevilla) was thinking he made a mistake joining my club because he didn't like a team talk. It was a match that ended 3-2 in my favor. So he let in 2 goals and had a rating of 2, I tell him I'm dissapointed and he starts whimpering. Unfortunately for him he had plenty o' 6-rated performances, so I benched him and gave the spot to Sørensen. Fortunately for me Sørensen is doing fairly well and all of a sudden Morgan De Sanctis "Loves playing for a succesfull team". I just don't see how that's possible since he's no longer playing for a succesfull team :D

I have got this once, can't really remember what I did. Think it went over pretty quickly so I didn't do much.

I recently got a message that Morgan De Sanctis (only 2nd season in, signed on free from Sevilla) was thinking he made a mistake joining my club because he didn't like a team talk. It was a match that ended 3-2 in my favor. So he let in 2 goals and had a rating of 2, I tell him I'm dissapointed and he starts whimpering. Unfortunately for him he had plenty o' 6-rated performances, so I benched him and gave the spot to Sørensen. Fortunately for me Sørensen is doing fairly well and all of a sudden Morgan De Sanctis "Loves playing for a succesfull team". I just don't see how that's possible since he's no longer playing for a succesfull team :D

As fickle as the fans who support him....

A good few versions ago (cm 2000 I think) this comment was rife. You could not substitute anelka EVER! I remember Fowler to be quite touchy as well.

Personally the reserves thing is probably the only thing you do. Gone are the days of unnecessary 4 week fines :-(

Never had it but I've seen other teams have it in my games. Can you fine them?

You can fine anyone whenever you feel like it at least on fm 2006 which i play i very rarely fine players though, i do tend to fine players who get red carded though.

You can fine anyone whenever you feel like it at least on fm 2006 which i play i very rarely fine players though, i do tend to fine players who get red carded though.

On 08 you can only fine them if they have done something wrong ie getting sent off. I was just wondering if this is one of those things.

I recently got a message that Morgan De Sanctis (only 2nd season in, signed on free from Sevilla) was thinking he made a mistake joining my club because he didn't like a team talk. It was a match that ended 3-2 in my favor. So he let in 2 goals and had a rating of 2, I tell him I'm dissapointed and he starts whimpering

Maybe because you were only disappointed with him getting a 2.

I'd be furious with him and fine him 2 weeks wages.

Messi is the worst culprit. You can take him off when you are 2 or 3 goals up, with 20 minutes remaining, to give him a breather for the next game... Then watch the toys come out of the pram. I don't know if it is because he is quite young or his nature. Quite annoying though.

Archived