The next Zidane

I have a feeling that regen could be edited as isn't there a problem in the game regarding set piece takers where regens always have poor stats in them. This regen has 20 in free kicks and penalties at just 16 years of age. :rolleyes:

20s in key set pieces says edited to me but curiosity made me test it out so this a created player with CA 120. The key I believe is Right Foot Only so set his left foot to 1 (MC 16, AMC 20, ST 18 Positional ratings). But I find it unlikely that a 16 year old has a CA of 120, not impossible but very, very unlikely.

zidaneca120leftfoot1pd2.jpg

So if you disregard the impact in the match engine of having no weaker foot then he looks amazing and my experience so far is that having a limited weaker foot isn't necessarily the major restriction you would expect it to be based on the various posts after 8.0.2 came out.

This stinks of being edited to me. I did a test recently on regens. I let the game run on a large database until 2030. 80,000+ regens in the game and not one had good set pieces.

Let me break that down. I did a search for players with Penalties, Free Kicks and corners, out of 80,000 players, not one had above 15 for each of these stats. However, your guy has 20 in all three and he is only 16?

Hmmmm...

Well, it's not the set pieces that makes me thin it's edited, it's just the balance of the stats, only the important ones for an AMC are really high. I've got a regen coming up who has good free kicks and corners but poor penalties, so I think some regens can be good at set pieces.

This stinks of being edited to me. I did a test recently on regens. I let the game run on a large database until 2030. 80,000+ regens in the game and not one had good set pieces.

Let me break that down. I did a search for players with Penalties, Free Kicks and corners, out of 80,000 players, not one had above 15 for each of these stats. However, your guy has 20 in all three and he is only 16?

Hmmmm...

It's quite blatantly edited. Nice player tho :D

Archived