Anyone seen this article on Sky Sports website?

With this in mind, the experts at Football Manager have run five experiments on the new Football Manager 13(((???)) game to determine how Van Persie will get on next season depending on where he ends up.

Looking at the screen shots it's from fm12. In fm13 you won't be playing a CL final in 2012.

Silly article. We all know Andy Carroll & RVP will be doing a swap deal anyway :rolleyes:.

Good to see a Liverpool fan dreaming as usual, Just keep dreaming of that 19th title maybe one day it will happen.:)

With the article dunno what to make of it really in regards to FM13. I was hoping to to see something a bit different but I won't get into that, I'll leave that for the correct thread.

As a United fan actually hoping we don't get him, the money would be much better spent on someone who could actually dictate the game from the midfield. We've got loads of attacking options but get overran in midfield too easily in the big games. Carrick goes missing too often, Fletchers still got to be a major doubt, Anderson is hit and miss and Cleverly isn't that type of player.

That being said hope he moves abroad because without doubt he's a top player.

As a United fan actually hoping we don't get him, the money would be much better spent on someone who could actually dictate the game from the midfield. We've got loads of attacking options but get overran in midfield too easily in the big games. Carrick goes missing too often, Fletchers still got to be a major doubt, Anderson is hit and miss and Cleverly isn't that type of player.

That being said hope he moves abroad because without doubt he's a top player.

What this man said. First united fan I've seen with the same view on this as me. But honestly. If it means he can't go to city then I'd rather have him at united than anywhere in England. Wish we would buy m'vila. Could get him for 15m max? And assuming he wouldn't be another player who's good in France crap everywhere else I think him and kagawa could really solidify our midfield.

A star forward in the last year of his contract. Where will he go next? What will happen??

I am talking about Victor Moses of course...did FM do one for Chelsea with Moses and Chelsea without Moses?

:p

Based on my own tests:

CHELSEA WITH MOSES: Goes directly to the reserves after signing as an "Important First Team Player," Chelsea finishes 5th behind Wolves and WBA, Abramovich appoints Andy Thorn to replace RDM, Thorn spends £100m on three back-up goalkeepers, John Obi Mikel gets retrained as a winger and plays there until he's 40 years-old

CHELSEA WITHOUT MOSES: Same as above but Frank Lampard retires and goes to manage Arsenal

:D

With the article dunno what to make of it really in regards to FM13. I was hoping to to see something a bit different but I won't get into that, I'll leave that for the correct thread.

The article has absolutely nothing to do with FM13 in any regaad. What on earth makes you think it does?

Good to see a Liverpool fan dreaming as usual, Just keep dreaming of that 19th title maybe one day it will happen.:)
only swap deal Liverpool will get for Andy Carroll is for some peanuts

I love the fact that people on these threads dont know what sarcasm is :brock:.

Edited?? Hmmmm, I wonder what foul mouth tirade was posted before that!!!

LOL Would never do that on here or anywhere else, what is the point in trolling.

My original post was "Its just a bit of banter" but then I decided to add the other bit to it.

Strange that they took Torres out of the Chelsea team, hardly makes it a fair experiment. I mean if Chelsea did sign him they wouldn't sell Torres would they. Also didn't see them take Rooney out of United etc.

Whoa. That was identical to what I was about to post. Then again Sky are hugely bias towards Utd, so it's not a great surprise.

Archived