restore point

i think a restore point whould be usefull like you have with the internet

ii was playing as Barrow and somehow i beat united in the f.a cup 3rd round but just as i was about to do full time team talk it crashed!!!! and i had to replay it 104 time!!! before i won again

set it to rolling save.. and your set...

a restore point on your computer is created automatically at critical times when important changes occur.. say to your registry etc.. its not as simple as just adding it...

the rolling file save option is exactly what you're after tbh

yes but an auomatic one wherre it could pick up where it left if the game crashed

I think what your looking for would be a real time restore point, so if it crashed during a match you could re-load to that point in the match, but that would be almost impossible id think.

There were times I wished you could save games during a game but I imagine alot of people would abuse it, say their up 1-0 at half. Save the game. and if they end up losing. reload at half and try again. but thats really no different then replying the whole game if you lose. just saves some time in that.

I think what your looking for would be a real time restore point, so if it crashed during a match you could re-load to that point in the match, but that would be almost impossible id think.
thats what i mean imy pc already does that with my internet

Archived