fm 2012 jumping match engine

Check your graphics preferences are not set to high for the ability of your system would be a first thing I would imagine. (as has been posted in another thread, due to changes in the ME animation, the same settings as FM11 wont necessarily work with FM12.)

Check your graphics preferences are not set to high for the ability of your system would be a first thing I would imagine. (as has been posted in another thread, due to changes in the ME animation, the same settings as FM11 wont necessarily work with FM12.)

Where can i find this i found a bit graphical detail but its set to auto

How do i do that

When you're in Steam click on the Steam menu in the Menu bar and then select Check for video driver updates... That will automatically take you via your browser to the place where you can download the latest drivers for your graphics card.

Find out what graphics card you have(ATI or nvidia) by hitting windows key+R typing in dxdiag and launching it, then checking under the video pannel. After you find out, simply go to the respective manufacturers website, and download the drivers from there.

Yes, it's pretty bad. I'd suggest putting it on Low and turning off details such as weather, sky, outside scenes etc. and see what's best for you.

Ok i already have outside scenes off is there any other way i can get it better, like how do i clear the cache

I found it now i deleted it and puttng the grapic detail on low will that mean the graphics will be poor, when i go to a large database when the full games out will that make the match engine worse.

I found it now i deleted it and puttng the grapic detail on low will that mean the graphics will be poor, when i go to a large database when the full games out will that make the match engine worse.

A large database is unlikely to make much difference. Running multiple leagues might, as there's a chance numerous games will be processing when you're playing your match.

Having the same problem. I know my graphic's are on high because i set them that way, i have 3GB ram, a 256MB GeForce 7500 LE graphic's card.... It seems to be well above the requirements to play the game and not have a crappy ME experience. Stadiums, backgrounds, player names, weather are all on because i want them on. Any suggestions on how i can get it running smoother without dialing down the detail of the match engine?

Edit: Also i have an Intel 4 2.80ghz processor. And upon further inspection i'm kinda suspecting the graphic's card is.... *****, so any suggestions from the more tech savvy side of the forum on a new one? I've seen a couple in PC World but i have no idea what stats i'm looking for.

Mines a bit jerky too, even with stadiums and backgrounds turned off, my comp should be more then capable of playing this game smoothly, and on low settings it's the same.

Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS

2 Gig RAM

AMD Athlon 64x2 dual core 4200+ 2.2 GHz

Surely the above should allow smooth gameplay just like it does in FM11 ?

Having the same problem. I know my graphic's are on high because i set them that way, i have 3GB ram, a 256MB GeForce 7500 LE graphic's card.... It seems to be well above the requirements to play the game and not have a crappy ME experience. Stadiums, backgrounds, player names, weather are all on because i want them on. Any suggestions on how i can get it running smoother without dialing down the detail of the match engine?

Edit: Also i have an Intel 4 2.80ghz processor. And upon further inspection i'm kinda suspecting the graphic's card is.... *****, so any suggestions from the more tech savvy side of the forum on a new one? I've seen a couple in PC World but i have no idea what stats i'm looking for.

Good advice in here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/229226-FM-2011-Official-System-Specs-Thread?p=7136438#post7136438

Cheers. I'm kinda thinking that a new graphic's card could solve the solution but i'll ask in there also. Still i don't honestly understand how i can run FM11 perfectly with around 23 nations and the demo is stuttering with one nation. Then again nations don't really come into play for ME issues. Still thanks again.

How do i set my graphics card on high

How do i get my computer spec thing so i can put it on here so a mod can tell me if my computer is fine for fm12.

my match engine seems less jumpy in some games it only really is jmpy when the keeper kicks it out and when a player runs with the ball, but some games it seems less jumpy i'm on windows vista i think its my computers way of dealing with the game.

How do i set my graphics card on high

I meant i had the graphic's detail in the game set to high along with all the other trimmings. You can find it in the FM12 preference menu at the bottom of the display and sound section.

How do i get my computer spec thing so i can put it on here so a mod can tell me if my computer is fine for fm12.

my match engine seems less jumpy in some games it only really is jmpy when the keeper kicks it out and when a player runs with the ball, but some games it seems less jumpy i'm on windows vista i think its my computers way of dealing with the game.

The way i found it was...

1. Right click on 'My Computer'

2. Click properties at the bottom of the menu

3. Alot of info there but also take down the model number, goggle it and you'll probably find a full spec list.

I meant i had the graphic's detail in the game set to high along with all the other trimmings. You can find it in the FM12 preference menu at the bottom of the display and sound section.

The way i found it was...

1. Right click on 'My Computer'

2. Click properties at the bottom of the menu

3. Alot of info there but also take down the model number, goggle it and you'll probably find a full spec list.

so your saying for a better chance of a smooth match engine i need to set the graphics to high

No, i'm saying that my graphics are set to high and that's the main reason why my game is a bit jumpy when using the match engine. My graphics card can't deal with it so i'm off to buy a new one. It may be the same case with your computer but don't quote me as i don't know what your system specs are. Turning down the graphical detail may help but i don't know.

No, i'm saying that my graphics are set to high and that's the main reason why my game is a bit jumpy when using the match engine. My graphics card can't deal with it so i'm off to buy a new one. It may be the same case with your computer but don't quote me as i don't know what your system specs are. Turning down the graphical detail may help but i don't know.

i posted my specs up in an other thread check them out, could a problem be windows vista that i'm on or my computers mother board.

I have a feeling the jumpy match engine might be because of steam as in we never installed the game with a disk, but down loaded it as a file

Archived