AI Managers that go from club to club on your game, and never acheive anything

Who are the worst for it on your games?

Whenever I play a long term game, Roberto Mancini keeps going from club to club, not really achieving anything. I'm on my 6th season and he's at his 5th club. City, Sevilla, Spurs, Everton and Valencia have now all hired him, City were the only ones not to sack him, he managed 4th in his 2nd season and that's as good as he's been!

Ralf Rangnick has also had 5 clubs, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, Werder Bremen, Osasuna and Wolves. Been sacked by all 5.

Guest markyosullivan

I dont understand how these managers keep getting jobs when they get sacked a lot.

Schaaf is largely unsuccesful in my game.

Werder Bremen 10th, 7th, 15th Sacked

Went to AC Milan, finished 9th. Sacked

Wolfsburgh, Finished 8th Sacked

Did not complete a season at Hoffenheim. Sacked

Back at Werder Bremen, relegated through playoffs. Currently 2nd in german second division

Zdenek Scasny of Debrecen. Currently on his third top flight club in my Hungary save. Usually does okay with Debrecen until I get a club into the top flight; in this save he didn't even do that. Was sacked after a fifth place finish.

on one of my games, i found this funny Mancini got sacked from Man city and Chelsea sacked there manager Ancelotti is managing Man City while Mancini is at chelsea..swapsees!

I dont understand how these managers keep getting jobs when they get sacked a lot.

I agree this is annoying, the game still bases far too much on reputation

Sure, IRL, some managers are able to do this, but it's not the norm, unlike in FM

An odd thread - managers shouldn't be given jobs if they've been sacked before?

Not saying that, just that I find it funny that some managers on this game fail everywhere they go and still get good jobs. It's quite realistic to be fair, but still amusing.

on one of my games, i found this funny Mancini got sacked from Man city and Chelsea sacked there manager Ancelotti is managing Man City while Mancini is at chelsea..swapsees!

I see that quite a few times on my various saves

An odd thread - managers shouldn't be given jobs if they've been sacked before?

More of the case of, if a manager keeps getting sacked for poor performances, why should they still be getting top jobs?

PIM VERBEEK!! gets ever mid level premiership jon, not a chance this would happen IRL

I'm only into my 2nd season and he's been fired 4 times already.

Pim Verbeek gets fired more times than Alan Sugar's apprentinces. And thats in its 5th series now.

By the time I've done ten years, Keith Millen has usually managed and been sacked by every CCC club.

Pretty much same here!

I get a lot of swapsies on my game too. When 2 managers get sacked in the space of a week i can garuantee they'll swap jobs. Happened more than a few times!

Happens all the time on my game, Mancini, Aguirre and others just go from top club to top club, never achieving but still getting good jobs. Bit odd IMO.

Mourinho's career path is interesting on mine.

R. Madrid 2010-2012

Man City 2013-14

Porto 2014-2016

R.Madrid 2016-2018

Man City 2018-

He just loves going back to old clubs!

Archived