Game suggestion while waiting for patch

Hi guy's, i'm off work for 2 weeks and now that it looks likely the patch won't be out till next week I was wondering what is the closest type game to FM that isn't football related i can buy and play? If there's nothing similar any suggestions are welcome.

Just 2 proviso's 1, no joypad is needed and 2 I suffer from migraines when there's loads of stuff flyin round the screen, so it would have to be sedate.

Oh and the cheaper the better!

Cheers

Was thinking something like this or a war strategy game (what are the good ones?) and i'm a newb so would have to be easy!

Prehaps have a look at the Civilization series depending on how much you want to spend reflects when version of the game you buy,

Has the straregy and war mixed into one

Arsenal of Democracy, Ageods American Civil war, Rome Vae Victus are all fun war games, all are waiting for new patches to come out as well coincidently. Shogun total war 2 drops soon. Jagged Alliance 2 is a great old game. I would also highly recommend Tropico 3 but its more of a city builder

Arsenal of Democracy, Ageods American Civil war, Rome Vae Victus are all fun war games, all are waiting for new patches to come out as well coincidently. Shogun total war 2 drops soon. Jagged Alliance 2 is an great old game. I would also highly recommend Tropico 3 but its more of a city builder

Thumbs up for jagged alliance 2! I abandomed it for like a month because I couldnt figure anything out...then I returned,got to learn it and I'm playing it regurarly for many years now. It's beyond great when you get to know it! Especially if you do some search and find proper community made mods for it,it becomes total kick-ass! :)

I was going to make an identical thread when I was bored yesterday, but thought because it wasnt really FM related it probably would get closed.

I think I know what he means, I want a FM similar game 2 to pass the time which isnt football. ie a mouse game I can play while watching TV. Play at your own pace and sound effects arent really needed, open ended is good. Simcity 4 is a good example of one of those type games.

I was going to make an identical thread when I was bored yesterday, but thought because it wasnt really FM related it probably would get closed.

I think I know what he means, I want a FM similar game 2 to pass the time which isnt football. ie a mouse game I can play while watching TV. Play at your own pace and sound effects arent really needed, open ended is good. Simcity 4 is a good example of one of those type games.

This is exactly what I meant! :thup:

Archived