New patch this month or in March?

Many of us take this game seriously as you know. I have a job that is impossible to assimilate with an real FM-hookup. Which i intend to get high on as soon as the patch releases. So i need to take some weeks off from my work to make this a possibility, i have some weeks to my disposial so its no problem. But in my job i kinda need to now some week in andvance. I know you probably cant say when the patch comes out exactly, but at least name the month.

PLEASE SI, just tell me in which month the patch will come out. Im sure you understand how it feels and what measurements you have to take when you are a FM-junkie.

My tanks in andvance.

Information has been provided.

It will be out when it is ready which is somewhere between mid February & early March judging from previous years.

Valentine's day. Nearly always, for the last few releases. I think SI think it's funny to make blokes want to finish their obligatory meal with the (sigh) "other half" as quickly as possible, so they can get home and play FM! : )

Many of us take this game seriously as you know. I have a job that is impossible to assimilate with an real FM-hookup. Which i intend to get high on as soon as the patch releases. So i need to take some weeks off from my work to make this a possibility, i have some weeks to my disposial so its no problem. But in my job i kinda need to now some week in andvance. I know you probably cant say when the patch comes out exactly, but at least name the month.

PLEASE SI, just tell me in which month the patch will come out. Im sure you understand how it feels and what measurements you have to take when you are a FM-junkie.

My tanks in andvance.

wikileaks - patch is out between 23-25 feb

There is no announcement of a fixed release date, this is the only indication we really have at the moment:

It also gives us the chance to update data, and we always provide a data update for PC & Mac users a few weeks after the end of the January transfer window to ensure that all of the players are at their new clubs.

And it gives us the chance to add any assets, like player pictures, that weren’t sent to us in time for the boxed game release.

This year, we were planning on two updates. One in December to fix any issues, and one in February/March to update the transfers.

But with the situation much changed at Liverpool since the game mastered, we’ve decided to do a patch on the day of release.

(From here)

When/if there is any new information, you will hear it here first in a stickied thread, until then we really do just have to wait.

Archived