Awful, Unrealistic, Unfair, Broken..............

Are all words i would use to descrive this game if i was Birmingham manager.....

I think this screenie just goes to show the ganme works in your favour to, so to all those moaners out their (sheva elite take a look at this one!!!!) hyave a look at this screenie and see how the tables can be turned.

I am burnley manager and am about to leave to take the chelsea job hopefully, however how lucky was I here!!!!!

fmunb.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offering me a blowjob mate but thats not the point!!!!!!!! (I wish ;) )

In all seriousness though i was amazed that i didnt concede. And yes it is a good argument against it cos it shows the AI can dominate a game and not score, in the same way that you can dominate a game and not score. I dont think many people can find a game which they dominated as much as birmingham did this one, and failed to win.

Look at Burnley's average player rating.

Maybe Birmingham are taking shots from the halfway line. Every one see's matches like this irl and in FM on an ocassion. If it happens all the time I understand the moaning but as its fairly rare I really dont understand what all the fuss is about other than people using this forum sometimes as a blog:D

Yeah first game i played with a 4-1-4-1 defensive wiht the long ball and counter attack in place as i am trying to stay up in the premier league for my first season their with burnely, rescued them from relegation zone in championship 2 seasons ago.

I normally oplay a 4-1-2-1-2 controlling formation but thought i would start trying to scrap for the odd point, guess it worked, just gave a lot of our fans very chewed up nails!!!!!!

I don't think a good argument against people complaining that a team which utterly dominates a game is unable to score is to show us a game where a team that has absolutely dominated the game was unable to win it.

The point is it's not all a conspiracy against the human manager. The AI often dominates games but fails to win, but you won't hear anyone here complaining about that; FM is only broken when it happens to the player

The point is it's not all a conspiracy against the human manager. The AI often dominates games but fails to win, but you won't hear anyone here complaining about that; FM is only broken when it happens to the player

Exactly - well said sir!

But that is to be expected, no? Sure, it might not be an ideal and fair approach to criticism of the game, but most of us would agree that a win is a win, you rarely get frustrated if you win (though I am fairly sure there have been complaints that teams have only won 1:0 in a similar scenario) but if you lose/not win with match stats like this, you get angry. I'd say that's just human nature, nothing strange about that. And whether it's fair or not is irrelevant, the key point about dominant play not translating into results still stands – regardless of who controls the team.

Of course you could then argue if this actually is an issue or just an acceptable, if rare, outcome of all the in-game variables but that wouldn't really change the above either.

has nobody noticed that Birmingham dominated the game with TEN MEN?!?!

I'm sorry but if Brum have a player sent off early I wouldn't be happy with only one shot on goal for my team, I certainly wouldn't be happy about conceding 2 penalties to the ten men (regardless of whether they scored them or not).

in short, I'd be b****y furious at that result if I were the Burnley manager!! (but then, I expect my players to win every game... :p)

How the hell did you get the Chelsea job when you can't even manage a side well enough to have a shot on target for 40 mins against 10 men?! Unless you had a weakened team out if I was Uncle Roman I'd be very worried...

It looks like Roman wanted another Mourinho to fix Chelsea's defense

Are all words i would use to descrive this game if i was Birmingham manager.....

I think this screenie just goes to show the ganme works in your favour to, so to all those moaners out their (sheva elite take a look at this one!!!!) hyave a look at this screenie and see how the tables can be turned.

I am burnley manager and am about to leave to take the chelsea job hopefully, however how lucky was I here!!!!!

Great post! Wish all the moaners would give it a rest. The phrase only a bad workman..... you know the rest!

Archived