The Best Top 5 Young Players on FM08

Top young and well unheard of players on FM08. I remember a few year's back finding players like Robben who later on became stars in 'real life'.

Who do people think are the top 5 players to get young and watch them become worldclass

Top young and well unheard of players on FM08. I remember a few year's back finding players like Robben who later on became stars in 'real life'.

Who do people think are the top 5 players to get young and watch them become worldclass

Kroos

Saivet

Galven

Sakho

All these you can get for prett cheap at the start of the game. Galven for free, sometimes Kroos for 1-2million and the other two for compensation

1. M.Sakho - Can be picked up for free and becomes the best CB on the game.

2. Bojan - Dont need to say much here, quality player.

3. Y.Sankhare - May not get all the headlines but he really does turn in to a consistent, world-class CM. Again, free at the start.

4. H.Nordtveit - Rivals M.Sakho at CB, equally adept at DM. 4m in the first season and worth every penny!

5. H.Lansbury - Just what England need, bags of potential and tears teams apart by the third season. Gets assist after assist. Amazing.

Balotelli

Traore

Trecarichi

Galvan

Torje

Balotelli is well known, Trecarichi isn't as good 8.02 as he was in 8.0 or 8.01, but he's still quality after awhile on the left. Traore, either one, Armand at D/WBL or the winger, can't remember his name right now. Galvan turns out stellar, but he's slow, a good slow paced team suits him perfectly, not a quick counterattacking team.

Gabriel Torje may be the best of all. A fantastic right winger, he turns out to be absolute quality in a C. Renaldo-type role.

Other good youngsters, some well-known, some not:

Breno

Ochoa

Saivet

Evans

Nordveit

Bourdette

Kroos

Altidore

Thiago (the midfielder)

Macias

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

Wilshere(absolutly AMAZING player, 100% reccommended)

Lansbury

Nordveit

Sakho

Vela </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i knew he was good in real life but ive never really paid much attention to him ingame, does he actually develop well?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

Yes Brett, but ask 60 year old men and they probably dont know, I just asked my dad, And he watches football, He said "Who?"

Made me chuckle.

Anyways

1: Aguero

2: Bojan

3: Velo

4: Sakho

5: Saivet </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He can't watch much football then. Bojan has made about 30 appearances for Barca in the Spanish league and his goals are into double figures.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by golfpunk:

Bojan

Wijnaldum

Saivet

Galvan

Vela </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok since everyone is moaning about Bojan being mentioned i'll change my top 5

Wijnaldum

Saivet

Galvan

Vela

Assulin

i remember finding players like

Tevez

Fernando Gago

Marcelo

when they played in south america. now theyr playing for the best teams in the world.

in the new fm i have found some more interesting players such as

victor moses age:16 team: crystal palace

kyriakos papadopoulos age:15 team: olympiakos

john fleck age:16 club: rangers

levan kenia age:15 club: shalke

ever banega age:19 club: boca

Archived