Countries with best newgens.

What i am asking is if people could list all the countries that produce several good players each year. I am on about future premier league class. we all know the obvious ones: Spain, Germany, Italy, France etc. But for some less experienced users it would be largely benifitial if there were a list containing all the less know gem-producing coutries.

Thanks for all contributions ;)

What i am asking is if people could list all the countries that produce several good players each year. I am on about future premier league class. we all know the obvious ones: Spain, Germany, Italy, France etc. But for some less experienced users it would be largely benifitial if there were a list containing all the less know gem-producing coutries.

Thanks for all contributions ;)

There are no set rules with each save being different.

In general the bigger countries produce the best players but good players come from all over.

In my save Spain & Germany seem to have produced the most with Brazil & England not far behind. The best MC in my save is from Serbia though while the best striker from Ireland.

I've seen Russia, Ghana produce some world class regens. And the likes of Brazil, Spain, Germany, Argentina.

Depends on what leagues you load. :thup:

Not necessarily, I have two world class regens in my team, 1 from Russia and 1 from Chile (probably the 2 best players in the world), neither countries are loaded in mine, in fact the countries I have loaded (Spain, England and France) have produced naff all.

my best regen is from latvia ..... otherwise england ( personally )
ot

Finally! Someone else with a world-class player from Latvia!

Since I found my Latvian I got sacked then decided to start a new game!

I'm managing a part-time team in Mauritania (Nouadhibou)

Yes .

Thats rotten. So basically, if you have a slower computer and cant load than say, more than 5 leagues, your range of regens is much narrower? Its not very fair that to get a good scope of regens you need to load as many leagues as possible!

Now I know why I always have crappy regens

Does this mean if I load Mexico for example they will produce a lot more than Argentina when it isnt loaded ??

Not always - as like I do you can make a custom database that loads players from top division clubs for example or all clubs from specific top division countries.

Thats rotten. So basically, if you have a slower computer and cant load than say, more than 5 leagues, your range of regens is much narrower? Its not very fair that to get a good scope of regens you need to load as many leagues as possible!

Now I know why I always have crappy regens

Yes I have said that before. Its not that there are not quality newgens - just a more narrow data - from a smaller pool of nations from my experiences.

I'm in 2045, England and Italy are the main powerhouses in my current save. Thanks mostly to me taking over Leeds, then Palermo, and making them huge. Then it seems to be Brazil and Spain. The surprise success stories internationally are Croatia (currently ranked 1st) and Turkey (currently 3rd), although their regens aren't really that great, they just seem lucky to have a good variety of decent players. A few years back the Ivory coast had a few of the best players in the world, but they seem to have run out now. The current best player in the world is French (he won the world player of the year 6 times in a row!) but as a nation they are pretty poor these days.

EDIT: I forgot to mention Ireland. They won the 2030 world cup on my game and i've spotted a couple of extremely high potential youngsters being produced by Irish clubs.

Many many years ago I used to play with my buddy switching the hot seat and guiding our choice of teams to success. Mainly on the back of the fact that players like Maradona, Romario, George Weah, Gullit etc etc best players in the world would retire at which point turn up with the same stats and new name regened. So it became a bit of an arms race. You would quickly click past Romario has decided to retire and then when the regens populate the world quickly go look for the 17 year old Brazilian with Romario's fingerprints on his attributes. Bingo bango... the worlds best players signed up for 5 years on peanuts until someone better decides to get reincarnated :-)

Archived