Need some guidance...

Magicz

I hurt my leg the other day and I had a bruise and I thought it was fine. Yesterday,however, the bruise puffed up so I went to the doctor. Turns out I have a blood clot :(

So I'm going to be playing FM for very long periods of time & I was thinking of doing one final save before 11. Now I know that I have a save with Spurs but I like a challenge ;)

Any help will be appreciated :D

When I first started reading this, I thought you were going to be asking for medical advice lol.

I think you should start as the most likely team to get relegated from the BSN or BSS, and try to work them up to Premiership and Champions League winning quality.

Farsley Celtic

Tough luck mate, but every cloud has a silver lining ay ;) Hope you havea speedy recovery.

A similar thing happened to me 2 years ago. I did my had a cruciate ligament operation in October, which coincided with the release of FM09 :) THink within a week I had powered through 7 seasons, which is impressive even for me!

The English game is by far the most satisfying as it is the leagues we know well, presuming your English :L

So.. If i were you, i would, begin with a save with the team you support. Always fun :)

Then... if you want a challenge, try Scunthorpe. Low budget, would be a great achievement getting glory with them.

Or... if you think your super amazing, try getting a blue square n/s team to the prem!

But... If you want some fun inbetween these challenges, create a dream team with man utd or madrid etc.

:D

Archived