FM11 addition: MIP (Most Impressive Player)

Would you like to see this addition in FM11?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this addition in FM11?

I was playing lots of PES2010 Become A Legend mode recently and I noticed there are two after-match rewards.

One is of course Man Of The Match and the other one is MIP (Most Impressive Player). In PES Man Of The Match is reward for the player who perfomed the best in the winning side, while MIP is the reward for the player who performed the best in the losing side. Though if the score is draw, none of the players gets each after-match award, while in FM even if the score is draw one player gets to be Man Of The Match. There are also cases when player in the losing side gets Man Of The Match award in FM, but that's not so frequent.

Although, as I said sometimes in FM the player from the losing side gets Man of The Match award, I thought that MIP would be nice addition to FM11. Because, not so often does player on the losing side gets Man Of The Match award.

So, basically I would like to see the player who performed the best in the losing side gets some sort of recognition. And that would be MIP. If the score is draw then there would only be Man Of The Match reward.

I know it's not quite the addition that would change the game to be even better, but as I said IMO it would be nice addition.

I'd like to hear you opinions guys, so all the feedback is welcomed. :thup:

I was playing lots of PES2010 Become A Legend mode recently and I noticed there are two after-match rewards.

One is of course Man Of The Match and the other one is MIP (Most Impressive Player). In PES Man Of The Match is reward for the player who perfomed the best in the winning side, while MIP is the reward for the player who performed the best in the losing side. Though if the score is draw, none of the players gets each after-match award, while in FM even if the score is draw one player gets to be Man Of The Match. There are also cases when player in the losing side gets Man Of The Match award in FM, but that's not so frequent.

Although, as I said sometimes in FM the player from the losing side gets Man of The Match award, I thought that MIP would be nice addition to FM11. Because, not so often does player on the losing side gets Man Of The Match award.

So, basically I would like to see the player who performed the best in the losing side gets some sort of recognition. And that would be MIP. If the score is draw then there would only be Man Of The Match reward.

I know it's not quite the addition that would change the game to be even better, but as I said IMO it would be nice addition.

I'd like to hear you opinions guys, so all the feedback is welcomed. :thup:

seems a bit unecessary, the current system works fine, the term is never used in real life, a least not to my knowledge

seems a bit unecessary, the current system works fine, the term is never used in real life, a least not to my knowledge

I didn't say it's used IRL, did I? I said it's from PES2010. Read.

I dont understand why you would need a MOM and a MIP in the same game. Is it an American thing?

The MOM can still be on the losing side so the whole thing is just pointless.

Not an American thing. :S I said it's from PES2010. You should read too.

Anyway thank you all for your feedback.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Im perfectly capable of reading thank you.

I was asking if it was an American thing. For all I know they could do that in the MLS and thats why its in the game.

I didn't say it's used IRL, did I? I said it's from PES2010. Read.

Cheers.

Somewhat aggresive Fabio. Just because we don't like your idea, there's no need to get narkey.

Anyway Fabio its not going well so far poll wise but plenty of time for that to change.

Introducing ideas because they are in PES is not the way forward though. What next master league?

Somewhat aggresive Fabio. Just because we don't like your idea, there's no need to get narkey.

Anyway Fabio its not going well so far poll wise but plenty of time for that to change.

Introducing ideas because they are in PES is not the way forward though. What next master league?

You're wrong. If you three rejected my idea, it's not the end of the world. After all you reject all ideas, right? ;)

I just thought it would be a nice addition. If you don't agree with me, it's fine. :) It's not really FM revolutionary idea, so even if it doesn't gets included it's fine with me. :)

Im perfectly capable of reading thank you.

I was asking if it was an American thing. For all I know they could do that in the MLS and thats why its in the game.

Am not sure for reading, because it still has nothing to do with America or MLS. It's PES thing. PES is Japanese.

Cheers. :)

Am not sure for reading, because it still has nothing to do with America or MLS. It's PES thing. PES is Japanese.

Cheers. :)

Oh I see, getting clever now are we?

Most Impressive Player, Most Valuable Player, can you see the link there. AMERICAN. I simply asked a question. All I asked is if it was an American thing. Is that so wrong seeing as it does sound very much like an American thing.

Theres no need for your sarcastic comments.

Oh I see, getting clever now are we?

Most Improved Player, Most Valuable Player, can you see the link there. AMERICAN. I simply asked a question. All I asked is if it was an American thing. Is that so wrong seeing as it does sound very much like an American thing.

Theres no need for your sarcastic comments.

Wrong.

Am not getting clever or whatever you think. I said I saw it in PES, and from where PES saw it I don't have no idea and I don't really care. I just thought it would be nice addition.

Even if it's American, so what?

Wrong.

Am not getting clever or whatever you think. I said I saw it in PES, and from where PES saw it I don't have no idea and I don't really care. I just thought it would be nice addition.

Even if it's American, so what?

I was simply asking a question. If you dont know if its an American thing or not then fine. No need to get narky with me.

As for the idea, no thanks.

I was simply asking a question. If you dont know if its an American thing or not then fine. No need to get narky with me.

As for the idea, no thanks.

As I said, cheers for the feedback. :)

You're wrong. If you three rejected my idea, it's not the end of the world. After all you reject all ideas, right? ;)

I just thought it would be a nice addition. If you don't agree with me, it's fine. :) It's not really FM revolutionary idea, so even if it doesn't gets included it's fine with me. :)

Only the rubbish ones ;)

To the best of my knowledge this does not happen anywhere irl so I would not like to see it in the game

I completely agree. While it might actually be quite a good feature, if it is never used in real life then it shouldn't really be in the game.

I don't think this would be very well received in FM or in real life.

For what it's worth, I can see why StevoRobbo has a feeling this may have stemmed from the US. I feel it sounds a bit like a losers-MVP.

If it was used in real life, when a team is getting well beaten in a game, you could see one or two players on the losing side trying to take over and impress everyone in an attempt to win the MIP award, without actually contributing effectively to the team's cause

I was reading Forums a bit now and I saw couple of ideas, you rejected them all. I'd like to see some of your ideas then. :)

I rejected them probably because they were insane stupid ideas.

Why do I have to have ideas, I just want to see a great football management sim. Its not my job to come up with ideas. If there is a good idea, I'll support it. There are plenty on here I've supported. Just not the rubbish ones that would add nothing. I'd suggest looking closer at all my posts before making sweeping generalisations.

The football league season is about to start, I'm sure when I open up the paper on sunday or read online reviews they'll be MOM's, no MIP. FM is supposed to be realsitic, why would you introduce a feature, the sole effect of which is to lessen the realism?

Archived