Biggest Stadium?

Just wondering what is the biggest stadium anyone has come accross. I'm managing Liverpool and have just had a new 125,000 capacity stadium built (that was 2039 in my game). The following year they were denied permission by the council for expansion. Guess I'll have to wait another few years for another new stadium :)

Just wondering what is the biggest stadium anyone has come accross. I'm managing Liverpool and have just had a new 125,000 capacity stadium built (that was 2039 in my game). The following year they were denied permission by the council for expansion. Guess I'll have to wait another few years for another new stadium :)

Well, if you use the editor, one can build a 280,000 stadium capacity!

But I have not tried raising the figure higher because whenever I edit the stadium capacity, I tend to "cheat" (lol :D) in a legitimate manner and make "small" increments of 30,000 to 40,000. :D

But now, I am trying to see whether pushing the capacity to 340,000 will have any side effects such as the stadium capacity returning back to normal after a few game days like 80,000. I remember that this scenario used to happen during FM 2008. Now, I am not too sure what is the maximum capacity the game can read before an error pops out!

Of course, I would like to know in these forums if anyone has a 400,000 stadium capacity and if this is possible in the game or not! LOL :D

Anyone knows the exact maximum figure one can edit with regards to the stadium capacity on FM 2010?

I bet that staduim in N. Korea is full ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time -.- They probably have matches The President/Dictator vs. The best club in the country, guess who wins :)

Well I know that they only show their national team game if they win, so it's never live. If they loose they bring out excuses about how the western world has conspired against them!

Was that your first new stadium? Or had you long since left Anfield? As I'm getting very annoyed at the Liverpool board on my game not building a new one, and I'm in 2028!

Technically the largest all seated stadium in the world where a football game could be played is the Bristol Motor Speedway in the US at 160,000 and an artifical pitch can be placed in the centre of it. The place is immense but you'd be miles away from the pitch.

http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pictures/north_america/united_states/tennessee/bristol_speedway.shtml

1 Rungrado May Day Stadium 150,000[1] Pyongyang North Korea

Mainly mass games and dance performances (Arirang Festival), football and rarely athletics

Largest non-auto racing stadium capacity in the world

Mass games?? whats that about ha

in the past you would get much bigger crowds in the same size stadiums because there wasn't the same level of crowd control and seating. When I researched 1966 cup final at wembley there was a much bigger capacity than modern times even in the same stadium and even outside the stadium there was hundreds of thousands of crowd and I read they had to clear the pitch of people before they could start because it was so crowded even the pitch was full of people and they had to delay the game. the valley at charlton used to hold 90k or something back in the olden days aswell. that would be more than old trafford now

1 Rungrado May Day Stadium 150,000[1] Pyongyang North Korea

Mainly mass games and dance performances (Arirang Festival), football and rarely athletics

Largest non-auto racing stadium capacity in the world

You forgot something: executions.

Archived