Newbie.

Good evening people, first off.

If this is in the wrong forum then i am sorry! This is abit weird as i should know how to navigate around this site as am abit of a FM Vet.

Just wanted to give out a holla to the fm community.

Am a rangers fan but that won't stop me helping anyone if i can! even if you're a Celt!

Lookin forward to getting stuck into this forum as i've just baught FM 010 after a very very tough year so am dying to sit back, relax and enjoy fm and this site!

So a big hello from me in Stirling and hope i can bring some good tips/advice to the community!:thup:

That is true,but it does get the eyes slightly.

And welcome to the forum OP :)

Yeah, because we are used to this 'standard' one everyone uses, but still his choice. :)

OP, you just watched the first minor arguing on these forums. :D Get used to them! :D

Yeah, because we are used to this 'standard' one everyone uses, but still his choice. :)

OP, you just watched the first minor arguing on these forums. :D Get used to them! :D

You quoted me and used the word @argue@ i'm kind of confused tbh

Bwuhahahahahaaa. My first post and i start an arguement.

Ok i'll tone my font down to this. I've used this font for aslong as i've had a computer so it's what i'am used to.

Anyhows, thanks for the welcomes all

I've just started my FM up and i let the computer select a team for me.

It landed on ( Bari )

So i start my managerial career in Italy.

Thanks again for the welcome! :D

You quoted me and used the word @argue@ i'm kind of confused tbh

No mate, bottom sentence of my post was reffered (sp?) to the OP. I tried to make a welcome joke. :D

Gues, I'm bad at it. :(

welcome mate... hope you have a brilliant time with the game and on the forums...

may i suggest you pop over to the good players and team guide forums... lots of advice and friendly banter over there and you can update us on your career too :thup:

Archived