best regen ever

eloq

Ok, I feel like I should weigh in with the best of my regens.

18lus.png

24stefangamper.png

19mikhailpavlov.png

So that is 2 players who can do everything required to play as a DC or DM.

A striker who is fast, can dribble, finish, has good composure and is everything you want from a striker.

However, the best is yet to come.

Meet Gordon Murphy, a 14 year old who is already good enough to play for any premier league side.

25gordonmurphy2.png

so u are tutoring defender with stirker, and them goalkeeper,then tutor midfielder with that goalkeeper and so on.

No, not exactly. I don't use the same person regardless of position, my squad just happens to have many players with high determination (not all 20 ofc).

so u use player with let say 17 deter. and tutor youngster to deter. 20 that is very nice.if u show me how to do it i would be great. but i dont believe i think that fmrte did some job.

No I don't believe you can do that. I think that in that case, the maximum determination that player can have as a result of the tutoring is 17.

By the way, I'm not saying any of the above posters have or have not used FMRTE. All I'm saying is that it's not that difficult to attain 20 determination via tutoring.

He may only be 20, but his physical att's will not improve majorly tbh. Still a good player for his age.

I can't see him ever becoming world class tbh, which is a shame really because he has really good technical attributes like you say (though not for a defender ;)).

Mate any CD with stats of:

Heading 20

Marking 19

Tackling 18

Bravery 20

Decisions 19

Concentration 18

Positioning 19

and decent att's in the area of passing, teamwork, workrate and set pieces has the ability to become World Class at that age.

He just needs to work on the physical aspect of his game.

Archived