Is this my child?

Off topic... wtf is WUMming???

OT.... must just be a random... the name generator has come up with a few "henderson's" in my games in the past, none of them related to me though :(

WUM = Wind Up Merchant.

Apparently it's been discussed and agreed that I'm NOT a WUM.

Imagine this has been asked many times before but to have a son, do you have to be a certain/minimum age? I've just turned 40 on my game now and no sign of any offspring yet but I imagine I'm near enough a reasonable age to have a 15/16 year old knocking about.

I've been at the same club for a decade (I think). Anyone know what the likelihood of finding a son is and has anyone ever had brothers/twins?

Imagine this has been asked many times before but to have a son, do you have to be a certain/minimum age? I've just turned 40 on my game now and no sign of any offspring yet but I imagine I'm near enough a reasonable age to have a 15/16 year old knocking about.

I've been at the same club for a decade (I think). Anyone know what the likelihood of finding a son is and has anyone ever had brothers/twins?

Nope, there are no age restrictions. In somebody's game, Ferguson had a 16 year old son at the age of 78... and he was black.

WUM = Wind Up Merchant.

Apparently it's been discussed and agreed that I'm NOT a WUM.

Really? By whom?

Archived