Help Me Pick Out a Sponsor For Custom Kits

Very soon I'll be embarking on a career with a fictional team I've made up. It's an English Blue Square Premier team based in London. I'd like to make some custom kits for the team and would like any suggestions for a sponsor whose logo will be placed on the kit. Realistic and outside-the-box suggestions welcome. Only criteria is that they would advertise in England.

Thanks!

Very soon I'll be embarking on a career with a fictional team I've made up. It's an English Blue Square Premier team based in London. I'd like to make some custom kits for the team and would like any suggestions for a sponsor whose logo will be placed on the kit. Realistic and outside-the-box suggestions welcome. Only criteria is that they would advertise in England.

Thanks!

How about a rock band? (outisde the box suggestion)

Motörhead famously sponsor an amateur club.

Wouldn't happen at a huge club obviously, but depends how realistic you want this to be!

Personally I'd be have my team sponsored by Nine Inch Nails icon_smile.gif The logo is good, and they have a huuuuuuuge fanbase.

Pointless if you hate music though!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by anagain:

Tesco.

I've always thought it strange how they sponsor no English teams...well none that I know of. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Their owner is an everton fan - hence why he is considering funding a new stadium - top chap!

Thanks for all the suggestions, fellas. Some good ideas here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bullion1:

Tunnock's,

Best tea cakes ever made. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really like this one. Has a clean and simple logo.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sovstar:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bullion1:

Tunnock's,

Really like this one. Has a clean and simple logo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tunnock's is a family bakery firm based in Scotland. Not sure they would sponsor a non-league team based in London. Up to you of course. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by anagain:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sovstar:

Tunnock's,

Tunnock's is a family bakery firm based in Scotland. Not sure they would sponsor a non-league team based in London. Up to you of course. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

People in London eat them though, no? icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ched:

Cillit Bang. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would be funny, but I don't know if I could find a clean version of their logo (without all the fluff around the font).

Tunnock's,

Tunnock's is a family bakery firm based in Scotland. Not sure they would sponsor a non-league team based in London. Up to you of course. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

People in London eat them though, no? icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, lovely, gorgeous wafery caramel bar if I'm not mistaken. Just thought I'd point out a few logistics problems with sponsoring a team in London. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ched:

Would be funny, but I don't know if I could find a clean version of their logo (without all the fluff around the font). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CILLIT BANG

Would be funny, but I don't know if I could find a clean version of their logo (without all the fluff around the font). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

**Censored** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops ignore that...must read more closely...

I'm gonna run and die now (if a mod could edit that on my way out.

icon_eek.gif

Hah! Perhaps cleaning that logo up would be easier than I think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In my defense I searched for Cillit Bang on Google images and the image pictured was clean...it was only when I linked it did it come up as the above.

Honest.

I think if I were the OP I'd have to go with SI or Cillit Bang.

I can hear it now...

'London Eagles...sponsored by CILLIT BANG!!!!'

'BANG!!!! and the goals are in!' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny you should say that because every time Gary Naysmith gets the ball I shout "Cillit Naysmith.. Bang, and the ball is gone" mainly because all he does is put his foot through it... Why that man is an international is beyond me!!

Archived