This demo does my head in

played through it twice now and its unbelievable how much i wish i could carry on! Once with notts county to see how easy it was and once with barnsley and i loved it with both. On one game i was always the favourite with the best team and was racing away at the top of the league and then with barnsley when i was an underdog i was struggling to find a way to play but stuck with it and managed to get going in the end. Best fm ever

and mark viduka is a legend 18 goals in 19 league games

people are saying that the new way of doing tactics is less realistic and stuff but i think its more realistic in that i imagine that its like telling the players actual words to tell them how to play instead of sliders that translate to nothing in real life

If Heineken made Football Manager games they would probably be the second best game in the world!!!!

Nothing tops this. I actually reminds me of the old days of CM where you could buy it, load it, play it. No need to come on forums to find a tactic becuase nothing works. I don't think the game is to easy because you still need to think about the opposition and conditions and fine tune. Fantastic. I love the new features even though i do think the new skin sucks ( gotta complain about something).

Roll on 30th Oct can't wait.

people are saying that the new way of doing tactics is less realistic and stuff but i think its more realistic in that i imagine that its like telling the players actual words to tell them how to play instead of sliders that translate to nothing in real life

i can imagine benitez telling gerrard i want you with an attacking mentality of 17 dont go all the way to 20 close down with 14....

i can see him understanding that. i have not tried the demo but using words instead of sliders is a good move by si and will help a whole lot.

If Heineken made Football Manager games they would probably be the second best game in the world!!!!

Nothing tops this. I actually reminds me of the old days of CM where you could buy it, load it, play it. No need to come on forums to find a tactic becuase nothing works. I don't think the game is to easy because you still need to think about the opposition and conditions and fine tune. Fantastic. I love the new features even though i do think the new skin sucks ( gotta complain about something).

Roll on 30th Oct can't wait.

Same here. Counting down the days.

Is there any types of games that you could continue from the demo without missing much? For example, do you think I could start a Dafuge challenge type game in the demo, carry on with the real version and still be happy with it years down the road? Or would the small be a game killer? Also reserve leagues are not in the demo correct? Does anyone know if they could be added at the start of the second season?

Is there any types of games that you could continue from the demo without missing much? For example, do you think I could start a Dafuge challenge type game in the demo, carry on with the real version and still be happy with it years down the road? Or would the small be a game killer? Also reserve leagues are not in the demo correct? Does anyone know if they could be added at the start of the second season?

reserve leagues are in the demo

played through it twice now and its unbelievable how much i wish i could carry on!
You can carry on your game when the full game is released but theres not really any point in doing this I think because your still restricted to just 1 league and a small database. I think its going to be more enjoyable to pick a game with a bigger database and multiple leagues.

I really enjoyed to give specific roles to the players.

In my Sheffield United game:

Nick Montgomery is a really good "ball-winning midfielder" while

Gary Speed is the "deep-lying playmaker"

And to be able to define wide midfielder or winger thing is also brilliant. You can specifically sperate players' positions according to their attributes and playing character. Top-class work SI.

Deciding regarding the attributes to pick a central defender as stopper etc. is really fun...

P.S. Ched Evans rocks!! 18 goals in 16 games...(a bit overrated?, well I don't mind as long as he is in my team :D)

Archived