Who's interested in a 1973-74 Football League Database?

CP - because it's the year Leeds win the title, Manchester United get relegated - it's a perfect year. Plus, some of the best football to the day was played by numerous clubs in that season. Leeds and Liverpool really turned it up that year.

CP - because it's the year Leeds win the title, Manchester United get relegated - it's a perfect year. Plus, some of the best football to the day was played by numerous clubs in that season. Leeds and Liverpool really turned it up that year.

I was born in 74, so yeah, I'd love it. Don't know much about the era though.

I'd be interested in it for sure! The only down side for me is, as a Forest fan, this was Derby's most successful era so i'd have to endure watching them lift the title again! :(

Next season's Derby's season under Dave McKay.

Not the worst time to make a database for.

Legends like Hector, Roy Mac, Colin Todd and such!

And a couple of seasons before :( ......As Kev Hector used to remind me! :(

Just Premier League?

Don't forget to do the best team in the world around those days: Johan Cruyff's Ajax (wich also provided the bulk of the Holland '74 world championship team wich made it to the final and lost against the bleeding germans while they were better al through the tournament. Yes I know it is 35 years ago but it runs deep after all these years :-s

Archived