What is needed for me to be a club favourite

What is needed for me to be a club favourite

i'm managing fc utd, i've gotten them into league one and its my 3 season there now.

i've been at the club 9 years and i'm not a fovourite despite my success in getting them promoted.

i've only won one league and no cups

but i've been improving every year form the start.

You need to actually do well with your team, get their reputation up and then you'll make it.

Its not easy by any means but it can be done. I'm club favorite at Rushden and Diamonds but I've got them into the EPL, it was hard work and took a while but it can be done.

i have been a favourite with 2 teams. with stevenage i won promotion from the conference and the FA trophy in season 1 and in season 2 i won the league 2 coming 1st to become a favourite. also with newells i took them to an argentinian league title when we were predicted 10th.

i don't think time spent at a club matters, it's about really achieving something special. i have no idea if it's even possible to become favoured personel of teams like barcalona or man united. has anyone done this?

I became a club favourite at Man Utd on 08 (perhaps not the same as we're on about a potential bug with 09). I did win the EPL 5 times, Champions League 3 times and World Club Championship also 3 times getting onto the hall of fame in the process. It was too easy though tbf, I spent most the time tutoring young players to become world beaters, thats where I got the fun out of it otherwise it would have been boring lol.

For me anyways.

It's not impossible. I made the favourite list at AFC Wimbledon after one season. I managed to win the FA Trophy, Conference League Cup and the BSS the season after they came down from the BSP. They massively under acheived in the BSP the previous year, getting relegated, sacking Marcus Gayle and then offered me the job. I basically inherited the squad, which was more than capable of competing with BSP teams, so was odds on to win the league with Gayle's players. I shouldn't of really taken any credit for the trophy wins but i did ;) and to be added on the favourites list with no real effort on my behalf was nice too! ;)

So, it's not impossible.......just take over a club who massively under acheives and sit back, relax and watch the previous managers players win the league! ;)

i won consecutive promotion with plymouth from league one to the prem, and im now a favored personal, the club had never finished higher than 4th in the championship so they must have been pleased.

I seem to find you need to do something against the odds, like a cup or league win when you have been written off before the competition starts. With Dartford I got on there after just one season, for winning the BSS when we were expected to be relegated.

I'm favorite in the end at Farsley. I promoted them consecutively from BSN to Championship winning the league 2 times and playing 3 cup finals(small finally FA trophy JPT and Conf cup)-lost them all.... Indeed is to hard to become fav or icon or legend thinking that a player who is the best from the team one season becomes favorite

ill keep it short

Wycombe:

Season 1: L2 struggling, i take over and we just miss out on playoffs

Season 2: Champions of L2

Season 3: Champions of L1

Season 4: Champions of CCC

Season 5: 3rd In Premiership, a loss on last day throws away the title

Season 6: Champions of EPL

Season 7: Champions of EPL

Season 8: Champions of EPL & ECC iirc

Season 9: No favored personnel so i decide to leave, ridiculous.

leedsfan are you patched up?

Since the patch came out I started Dafuge's challenge and took Bradford PA to the premier league. But I got favoured personel after getting to league 2.

Impossible to get legendary status though, even with FMRTE

Archived