FM All-Nighter Wednesday

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion it's a good idea having a new all-nighter thread every night. If people had to stick to one thread, then it would probably burn out soon enough. Having it this way keeps it fresh imho, kind of like the night threads in OTF.

On topic - Won't be doing an all-nighter. Got school tomorrow :(

I know but is it not a waste of a thread when there is already one there.

Anyways. I will post what happens in here.

Waste of a thread!!!

I do hate to see perfectly good threads wasted. (I hope people got the sarcastic tone)

I'm not averse to the fresh all-nighter threads....:)

Although I'm definitely not playing all night... just a couple of games.

:L thats the kinda attitude that takes every fm'er to the early hours :p

ill try and stay on as long as possible, till about 2ish, iv just started my 5th season, the start of the season's always my favourite :-)

:L thats the kinda attitude that takes every fm'er to the early hours :p

ill try and stay on as long as possible, till about 2ish, iv just started my 5th season, the start of the season's always my favourite :-)

Thats what i think is gona happen to me i reckon few games but i know my self it will be more ;)

I love the start of the season aswell its the middle of the season where i hit bad form :(

Thats what i think is gona happen to me i reckon few games but i know my self it will be more ;)

I love the start of the season aswell its the middle of the season where i hit bad form :(

same with myself, i always seem to have a good run at the start, think this season might FINALLY be the one where i get promoted (Millwall), then the mid-season comes and the dramatic slump in form hits, year after year :L

May resign from Bolton in the 2nd season results and the way we are playing really annoying me but i suppose i better stick with it. What you lot reckon?

i say stick with it, maybe a tactical overhaul is due :-)

9 games in and I'm quite confident at the minute. Currently on -13 with Bournemouth 11pts of safty! I reckon a safe mid-table finish would be a realistic target, although a couple of long injuries to key players could well see me in the Blue Sqaure. My squad is a bit on the small side to say the very least!

I'm loading my new A.C.Milan save i just started today. Still pre-season, bought some new players: Di Maria, Zambelli (i read in A.C.Milan thread some guy bought him and was really good, i thought i'd give it a try), Criscito, Asenjo, Paloschi, N'Zogbia. Hope i win UEFA, as Milan IRL haven't won this cup.

Not an all-nighter, but staying late, around 4.30-5.

I've took the plunge and made 4 slices of toast to keep me going. The garage opens at 6am so I'll go get munchies then.

Here's my first 11:

GK: Renan

DR: Gavin Hoyte

DC: Alexandre Song

DC: Christophe Berra

DL: Jorbison

AMR: Gabriel Torje

MC: Bernardo

DMC: Adilson

AML: Maximilliano Moralez

ST: Marquinhos

ST: Alex Teixeira

Any suggestions for places needing strengthing?

Aye. Once were all bored of our current saves we should do a network game all-nighter at some point, would be pretty interesting.

For anyone who cares, heres my first team squad:

GK: Renan, Felipe

DEF: Larrys Mabiala, Gavin Hoyte, Christophe Berra, Danny Morais, Sam Simmonds, Dennis Appiah, Alexandre Song, Steven Smith, Jorbison

MID: Adilson, Moralez, Rajtoral, Torje, Moses, Cohen, Costa, Bernardo, Germain

ATT: Teixeira, Marquinhos, Maicon

Short on strikers it seems, but a number of the midfielders can play up front if needed.

Archived